Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sun Shine Sexy - Bristol - but tours so check  (Read 3224 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6441512) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jburke1215

Sun Shine Sexy - Bristol

External Link/Members Only

Bristol
1 hour £150

WOW

Apartment in Finzels Reach, hide behind the door until I was inside and then wow!

The photos don’t do this lovely Brazilian lady justice, in reality she is much prettier and softer.

She was wearing a see through black lacey top showing her lovely tits, short black skirt and stockings, ticked all my boxes.

Straight away into DFK, then into the bedroom for more DFK, cuddling, lots of great oral with deep throat with me fingering her, then cowboy.

As we proceeded to doggy she put her hands between her legs and guided me into anal, very pleasant surprise.

After I’d finished there was more DFK, cuddling and chatting. Her English is good and she is intelligent and very funny.

Great time, really enjoyable and would I go back…..in a shot!

Wish all the girls were as good as her.

Offline ciderhead

Going on her last two glowing reviews I went to see her myself, my expectations were high and was not disappointed.
Very nice girl and excellent service

Offline notcalledchris

Going on her last two glowing reviews I went to see her myself, my expectations were high and was not disappointed.
Very nice girl and excellent service
I fucked her on Friday (review to follow) and she was excellent.  Really nice anal session and fantastic DFK. 

Offline ciderhead

Yeh, will do a proper review myself when I have a bit of spare time

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Yeh, will do a proper review myself when I have a bit of spare time
have you had any spare time yet ?

Offline bristolnick