Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Luna Rodrigues - Bristol  (Read 4204 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5339512) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline princerico

Holy fuck, this is why I'm in the game.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

She's absolutely stunning, the hottest ts, hell girl, I've ever seen.

£180 for an hour, I was probably there for 45 mins but that was my choice.

So pretty, very sexy shape, and really laid back and friendly. Has a lovely soft voice. Profile says 25 and that seems about right.

I'd originally planned to meet her in the afternoon but she couldn't do it, however I ended up with some free time quite late, sent her a Whatsapp & saw her 45 minutes later. Location was just off Kings st in the centre. Lovely flat, quite quiet.

Paid up, stripped off and did some sexy kissing followed by me getting to grips with her hot body. Lovely smallish tits with outstanding nipples, incredible skin colour, small waist and curvy ass.

Mutual uncovered blow jobs and then I got in her ass doggy style (covered), flipped her round and pounded her missionary. Her cock is a decent length and gets hard, though she'd cleared had  a busy day as it flopped a little while I fucked her.

I was keen for that sexy TS to get in my ass so we swapped round and she fucked me missionary (covered), she is so fucking hot, loved it. I then went on top and fingered her ass while she fucked me. She made all the right noises and had a hard cock while i bumped up and down till I came really hard. I'd hoped to cum on her tits but my pre-shag excitement last night took some of the power out.

I then had a shower before lying on the bed and having a small chat. I'm sure she'd have been up for more if I wanted, clearly a top service provider. I still cannot get how hot she is.

I've had bigger TS cocks in me but not as sexy.

RECOMMENDED.

Offline lamboman

:thumbsup: sounds great might have to make a trip to Bristol.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline princerico

why can't i see this post on the SW board?

Am I going mad?

Offline bdyno

why can't i see this post on the SW board?

Am I going mad?
You've noticed TS reviews have their own dedicated regional boards now right?

It's (currently) right at the top of the list...

Offline princerico

ah right.

Hadn't spotted that at all.

Will all the older TS punts be moving here too?

« Last Edit: October 16, 2021, 05:03:41 pm by princerico »

Offline bdyno

I guess a mod would have to answer that.

To me, it would only make sense to redesign the site like this if that was the plan. But I suspect it would be a very manual and laborious process as there isn't a set format that reviews follow. Any automated search & move algorithm would always get some wrong.

Offline Vinks

How's her English?

Would be my first time with TS, tempting :wackogirl:

Offline Pedalwall

Thanks for the review P. One to look out for when or if she comes back to Bristol

Offline princerico

How's her English?

very good.

She's now in Cardiff.

Offline Vinks

very good.

She's now in Cardiff.
She's left Cardiff after a day now? On birchplace anyways.

Offline juxta

Been waiting for months for her to come back and missed her ffs. Was she here for like two days? I saw her walking down by the Harbourside in September, which was random, but damn she's hot.

Same, would've been my first time also. Maybe in another 6 months we'll get another chance.

Offline princerico

Been waiting for months for her to come back and missed her ffs. Was she here for like two days? I saw her walking down by the Harbourside in September, which was random, but damn she's hot.

Same, would've been my first time also. Maybe in another 6 months we'll get another chance.

i think, judging by my chat with her, that though she may say she's in X she's actually in London.