Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does Punting keep you fit ?  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Matium

Does all that jiggling and horizontal acrobatics keep you fit?

Has Punting made you lose weight?

philboi

I've lost pounds but only the £££ kind.

:dash:

Rochdull lad

If I punted more often, it might keep me fitter.

When I was working and could afford to go whenever the urge took me, I used to refer to one of my Regulars at that time as "my personal fitness trainer"!

vorian

If anything I would say for the single guys it might make it worse, no need to keep fit and work on the six pack, prossies will happily fuck me even if I am a fat cunt.

Offline CBPaul

No, it must be the post punt munchies - stopping off at the nearest drive through because the exertions have left starving hungry.

potato

A long session every week with my reg girl 3 years back got me fit again and I lost a good 2 1/2 stone over the course of the years. Much better than a personal trainer I can tell you and so much more fun!  Then she went away for a year with her proper job and I put a stone back on but now she's back and the weight is coming off again and I'm getting fitter again. I don't think there can be a better form of exercise than a good sex workout....

Sex seems to use a totally different muscle set to any other types of exercise - its surprising how you can walk / run 5 miles no problem but 20 mins of jiggling up and down wacks you out!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:00:52 pm by potato »

potato

A long session every week with my reg girl 3 years back got me fit again and I lost a good 2 1/2 stone over the course of the years. Much better than a personal trainer I can tell you and so much more fun!  Then she went away for a year with her proper job and I put a stone back on but now she's back and the weight is coming off again and I'm getting fitter again. I don't think there can be a better form of exercise than a good sex workout....

Sex seems to use a totally different muscle set to any other types of exercise - its surprising how you can walk / run 5 miles no problem but 20 mins of jiggling up and down wacks you out!

Apologies, I never quote myself  :)  meant to modify my other post!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:00:19 pm by potato »

Offline wristjob

Lol, I'm sure it helps but I can't afford 4 days a week :(

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If anything I would say for the single guys it might make it worse, no need to keep fit and work on the six pack, prossies will happily fuck me even if I am a fat cunt.

Likewise  :D

Offline Matium

I think an intensive half hour, or two pops in in an hour, with a WG will keep you fitter and leaner than time spent in a gym (provided of course you don't gorge yourself afterwards).

Punting is certainly more enjoyable than a gym, as a sex workout will burn up a lot more calories than any other form of workout.

I'm surprised that WG's don't extol the weight loss inherent in punting as part of their advertising.

:)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 04:34:45 pm by Matium »

Offline akauya

On the contrary I let myself go a bit (not too much but a bit). Since I'm paying for sex what I look like doesn't matter. I used to be fitter and tried to keep myself better looking before when I used to go hunting for lovers or swinging. Now that I mainly punt I have become complacent. I still go to the gym regularly, not because of prossies but because I want to be fitter.

Pompoy123

Let's spin it round. I've seen some very fit WGs on AW and some very unfit looking ones also with high feedback so they probably are getting 3 hrs a day fucking and it's not helped them lol.

SirFrank

I did visit a girl last year seriously backed up and I'm pretty sure I left her gaff 3lb lighter

Curious6705

Doesn't work for me no. Maybe if I lived in London I'd punt or party several times every week - but I'd still need to exercise as well as sexercise.

Nhsi

Yup!

jimbobwood

100% agree punting makes you lazy. Sort out the diet, lift weights down the gym and swimming/running will keep you fit.