Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shelly GEA/GCE  (Read 844 times)

xr888

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Appearance: 8.4/10.0
Service: 8.5/10.0
Recommend: Yes

It was my last punt in last year.

That day I had to catch a flight. There was just an hour of time without anything to do, so I booked Shelly. I tried to book her for 2 or 3 times but it was the first successful booking.

However, she was late for 10-15 min and I even sent the text to cancel just before I confirmed the lady who just came out from her car is Shelly. So I told her to ignore any further text for cancel.

Back then, the website still used the first set of her profile photo. The body is quite accurate, but not the hair style as she has long and straight hair instead of shoulder length. Her shape of the boobs wasn't able to be seen, hence I couldn't judge whether they were implanted. A while after the punt, her profile photos were changed (with a small whip). Then they got changed again, which are the current version. The current version shows everything except for her face.

I recall a review mentioning that she have a kid. If it is true, she really keeps her body in good shape. (If I recall right, she is also an instructor for thing like this.)

Shelly is a cheerful lady. We had a nice chat before we started.

However, because I needed to catch the flight, and she was late, I had to finished fast and in a hurry.

Though a short meeting, it is still good. I'd recommend her.

By the way, my flight was delayed for an hour. Murphy's Law, huh?

Offline solway

Defo one to recommend.
Body far better than photos.
Excellent OWO to completion.