Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Ella , Coatbridge  (Read 1290 times)

6 review(s) for Scottish Ella (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline 1980Tam

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

0.5 hr-£60

Contact Ella by mobile text  , number is on profile when green lights are on . She provides her available dates on her profile in advance.She quickly responds .Got a same day booking .
Location is in central Coatbridge close to main bus route , 15 minutes walk from Glasgow to Edinburgh train station , has plenty parking for drivers .Modern type 3 floor flat on top floor , no lift. Flat seemed clean , punting flat ,only the basics , was not offered shower .
WG profile pretty acurate , age wise hard to say could have a couple of more years than stated .Still an attractive girl would have been a looker when younger , the make up makes her look a bit tired now .Very slim , eating disorder rather than gym thin .Friendly remembered me from months before .She doesnt seem like a clock watcher but I am sure she is aware of time .
 Shown into bedroom ,straight into action , helping to undress me ,kissing DFK , drops on her knees and give great OWO , all the time looking up giving you puppy eyes .Then on bed 69 for few minutes , she then wraps me up she goes on top then mish then doggy . Popped in bag no problem , she kisses me again while cleaning me up . We have a little chat , tells me more about her background, seems a nice girl .

I would go back , no current plans to there are to many others I want to try , but if in the area and the green light is on I would be tempted .
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 08:47:12 am by 1980Tam »