Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Munich review - Leierkasten and Vitalia  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Yellowman18

Hi all

I had a short business trip in Munich and despite digesting all the great reviews on here about the Laufhaus and FKKs I wasn’t able to partake in them on my first trip here a few years back but this time I decided to go wild  :yahoo:

Good news to smokers - all laufhaus’ you can smoke indoors  :dance:
Vitalia - Monday night 11pm
This was my first time in a German Laufhaus and to be honest, having tried Prague’s show park and Amsterdam’s similar offerings I was familiar with the concept of hallways of doors lit up with red lifhts and scantily clad hotties showing their wares and touting their customers to come fuck them. A ground floor with 2 long corridors left and right and same again 1 floor up. There’s a lit basement floor selling snacks, ciggys and gatorade  :sarcastic: the place was about 60% full despite being a Monday and around 20-30 girls.

Girl: Efi - Greek 26 (but told me 32 in the end) stunning petite size 6, small tittles, tight frame, skin smooth as silk and I mean that. Some birds, especially Romanians, are quite hairy but she was soft and smooth as butter. I don’t know if it’s natural or otherwise, I don’t care but fuck me she was sexy. She wore some whore platform boots and just a skimy lingerie.
Time: 20mins
Price: €50 (standard across all Laufhaus)
Location: as people have said, it’s in an industrial park but not unsafe just empty and remote. Clean and safe overall area but recommend a car or taxi anyway unless you fancy a 10-15 min walk from McDonald’s.
Experience: call it beginners luck or my stars aligned or whatever, this girl was fabulous. She not only sensed it was my first time but really took her time to build up the sexual tension. Stripping off she pulled me close to her and just pushed her face towards my neck and started wanking me off and grabbed my hand to do the same to her pussy (no entry with fingers she warned but was not aggressive). After I was hard she threw me into the bed and put the condom on and gave me OW BJ for 3-5mins and hopped on for some CW. We switched to doggy and then ended in mish. Finished the session by 18mins and she let me stay overtime with a ciggy on her sofa chatting about best islands to visit in Greece. A genuinely pleasant punt even though it was a pump and dump.

Leierkasten - Wednesday  night 12am
I saw this place in its bright neon red lights on the way to Vitalia the other night and needed to satiate my curiosity. Unfortunately curiosity did kill the penile cat this evening and my experience ended up being pretty shitty. They have a downstairs bar area serving beer for €5 and mixers for €10, not bank breaking but it’s a shit venue so it’s expensive 2 podiums where some disinterested whores were pretending to dance and worst of all the place with chock full of blokes who looked like they walked off a budget rapper music video. I ignored them naturally but after my beer I went to visit the 2 floors and they were scarcely populated, max around 10 girls (contrasting to the 20 Ali G bad boys downstairs). I took an Uber to Inflagranti - im Haus Ambiente Rose (100m from Vitalia) having read some reviews was  confident I would be cool but out but there were only 2 doors available with buzzers - 1 a black trannie another just a minger. Fuck it I thought, Vitalia it is.

So when I got there it was emptier than Monday although it was 1am by this point, I settled for a lady called Valeria

Girl: Valeria - cookie cutter slim silicon boob Romanian around 26 years. Brunette hair, white bra and pants
Price/Time: same as above
Experience: contrast to the night before, maybe due to the late night maybe cos of the Rom attitude I don’t know but it was quite mechanical. Stripped off, she invited me to bed and immediately wanked me off. Once hard enough on with the condom and a 2min OW BJ. When she was done she said let’s fuck and waited for me to get off my back which I was surprised about. I said I wanted CW and she said let’s start with something else and we went with mish then to doggy but never ended up with CW as I finished iniside her in doggy.

I’m going to be here til the weekend and may try the the FKK sunshine so will report back with my findings if I end up there.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2019, 12:56:25 am by Yellowman18 »

Offline Fisherman

Thanks for the reviews not tried Vitalia yet and agree Leierkasten can be hit and miss

Will try Vitalia

Hope you enjoyed FKK sunshine , been there a few times with a good hit rate

Offline Butchers Dog

Bob on with your appraisal of Leierkasten it’s generally pretty shite and full of those gangsta twats hanging around on the ground floor near the bar. I don’t think I have ever seen all the girls rooms occupied and remind myself every time I visit not to bother again. Vitalia tends to be my pump and dump location of choice in Munchen, the girls change weekly and there is always something fresh to go at.
There is also Caesar’s and all the other laufhaus establishments in Moosfeld in Stahlgruberring. Another industrial area, I tend to park on the road and walk between the establishments along the length of the road, there is a U Bahn station (Moosfeld) on the next street over and a five minute walk away. It’s worth a mooch round, but I find on a week night it’s at its peak for choice from about 18.00 - 23.00 hrs, after that it tends to wain, might be different on a weekend.