Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: seeking.com - Open Topic  (Read 310219 times)

Offline datwabbit

WTF, get a grip. You're the one dishing out the money, you should be dictating what they wear not the other way around  :dash:

I never said that I was being dictated to. I referred to a thread elsewhere. I was curious if people wore expensive scents to convey an image with this.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

What's wrong with Linx Gold?

It’s perfectly fine if you want to smell like a teenager  :cool: :D

I never said that I was being dictated to. I referred to a thread elsewhere. I was curious if people wore expensive scents to convey an image with this.

This is a wider subject in itself. If you dress well, smell nice, wear a nice watch and drive a nice car then some SB will be swayed by this. It’s certainly been that way for me in the past.

It’s all bollocks really but in my normal life I like nice clothes, have a nice watch, wear decent aftershave and drive a high end car.

Offline datwabbit

It’s all bollocks really but in my normal life I like nice clothes, have a nice watch, wear decent aftershave and drive a high end car.

So you ring the changes by meeting sb's wearing a Casio watch, wearing Lynx Apollo and driving a Clio?

So you ring the changes by meeting sb's wearing a Casio watch, wearing Lynx Apollo and driving a Clio?

Er no!

Offline datwabbit

Offline billybobsmith

I don't drive a flash car.  No interest in them, so stick with something functional.  Only watch I ever wear is a running watch - my phone tells me the time should I need to know it.  No interest in fancy brands.

Clothing wise, I'm probably scruffy, and a bit laid back.  I wear trousers, shirt, tie etc. at work, and like to relax in dark jeans, t-shirts, a fleece, trainers etc. when outside work.  Will wear shirts if need be.

Don't think I give that "rich man" vibe or come across as what a lot of these girls might be on the lookout for.

I prefer to travel a bit and spend some of my spare cash on that rather than shiny trinkets, something that can do 0-60mph in 3 secs etc......but each to their own.

When I have had successes, most of these things are irrelevant if you're meeting them at your hotel or their place.  If you are much the same as your pictures, show her respect, give her a good time, and the allowance is given afterwards, then that's enough for a lot of them. 
Surely if you're meeting them in a Premier Inn for £150, she's not going to believe that you're a jet setting multi-millionaire businessman driving a Ferrari, who regularly pops off to Dubai in a private jet and eats only in the fanciest restaurants.....

Offline ik8133

I don't drive a flash car.  No interest in them, so stick with something functional.  Only watch I ever wear is a running watch - my phone tells me the time should I need to know it.  No interest in fancy brands.

Clothing wise, I'm probably scruffy, and a bit laid back.  I wear trousers, shirt, tie etc. at work, and like to relax in dark jeans, t-shirts, a fleece, trainers etc. when outside work.  Will wear shirts if need be.

Don't think I give that "rich man" vibe or come across as what a lot of these girls might be on the lookout for.

I prefer to travel a bit and spend some of my spare cash on that rather than shiny trinkets, something that can do 0-60mph in 3 secs etc......but each to their own.

When I have had successes, most of these things are irrelevant if you're meeting them at your hotel or their place.  If you are much the same as your pictures, show her respect, give her a good time, and the allowance is given afterwards, then that's enough for a lot of them. 
Surely if you're meeting them in a Premier Inn for £150, she's not going to believe that you're a jet setting multi-millionaire businessman driving a Ferrari, who regularly pops off to Dubai in a private jet and eats only in the fanciest restaurants.....

I think some girls would be quite intimidated if you did turn up in a Ferrari and were a multi-millionaire businessman.  As you say, be nice to them, don't be condescending, be yourself and hopefully you'll have a great time.   

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Might be just me but can't say i'd respect a woman who was dependant on me to act as some sort of "Sugar daddy".

I'd far more respect her if she was someone who was sucesfull and doing her thing in her own right!

And i do not what any woman to support me fiscally either, can stand on my own feet thanks!..

Offline datwabbit

Might be just me but can't say i'd respect a woman who was dependant on me to act as some sort of "Sugar daddy".

I'd far more respect her if she was someone who was sucesfull and doing her thing in her own right!

And i do not what any woman to support me fiscally either, can stand on my own feet thanks!..

Well ...

There's quite a few on there who say they're a businesswoman and don't need a SD but choose this way because they don't want the hassle of a bf and want an equal.

Offline Lewwy

Banned reason: Offered free booking because he wouldn't post details.
Banned by: daviemac

Online PumpDump

I prefer not to dictate this.  Makes things less natural.
If I wanted her in stockings, short leather skirt, red lipstick or whatever, AW is for that (or at least subsequent meets where roleplay etc. might be involved).
Someone turning up in what she's personally chosen to wear, whether that's a dress, jeans, leggings etc. comes across as less forced and someone I want to spend time getting to know rather than a specific fake look / persona.

Something like Sauvage is fine.  Girls seem to like that.

U misunderstand, you are the one paying, she shouldn't be telling you what perfume to wear. And if you are entertaining that you are very foolish.

Offline ik8133

U misunderstand, you are the one paying, she shouldn't be telling you what perfume to wear. And if you are entertaining that you are very foolish.

Be more like a real girlfriend experience if she did!  :lol:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 08:32:53 pm by ik8133 »

Offline Whiteknight

I've got £95.94 inc. VAT for mine (there was a 15% discount the first time I looked, so around £80)

Rejoined this morning using the 33% discount code, paid £64.28 all inclusive for a standard subscription.

Tried using the discount code for a Diamond subscription, it wouldn't let me.

Offline Lewwy

In a sense, I don't mind Brandon putting up his prices if he's trying to attract richer men.

The problem is what you're getting access to. Even if he suspends profiles that mention online in the description, there's nothing stopping it being mentioned on WA. Plus there's nothing he can do about the dreamers and the radio silencers. I hate to say it, I don't know what Brandon can do.

I don't have the time I used to, to filter out these types. Regardless of how natural the experience is, my time is money lol.

This is it exactly. It's the quality of what you're paying for rather than the quantity. Personally, I would actually probably pay the higher figure but not when 75% or more of those on it are timewasters, pic sellers, online only merchants and girls who are on another planet as regards what they think they're going to get from it.

I've mentioned previously on this thread that I do understand as to why they allowed "online" arrangements during lockdown - it was a pragmatic way to keep the thing running when it was very difficult, indeed illegal, to meet people in person. They needed to hammer down on that immediately the world started returning to normal but they didn't. Why tf would I want to pay well north of £100 quid a month to get essentially what I can find on innumerable other websites for far less or free? Brandon isn't going to attract much wealthier guys to a product which provides a shit service. Wealthy men, by and large, didn't get wealthy - and certainly don't keep their wealth - by paying over the odds for a shit product.

It's easy to keep out the pic sellers and online types if they wanted to. Just encourage reporting, enforce the rules and ban them. I suppose the best way to cut out the timewasters is to come up with some scheme whereby women pay to be on it, even if only a nominal amount, but not sure that that would fly. Alternatively; women who are selling pics or videos or wanting "online" arrangements are essentially operating a business. Why not have a separate category for the ones who want to do this and have a fee? If any who are registered as  "standard" SB try selling shit then ban them or make a charge to their card?

Offline Lewwy

WTF, get a grip. You're the one dishing out the money, you should be dictating what they wear not the other way around  :dash:

This is to entirely miss the point of the site.

Offline Lewwy

It's a perfectly reasonable question. Of the women I've met on there I doubt that very many are sufficiently cultured or experienced enough to notice a really expensive male scent. I have to say that of those who would (including the absolutely divine creature I'm currently seeing from there) the vast majority, in fact, wouldn't care as long as you were reasonably well turned out and, most of all, respectful.

Offline Lewwy

I've met many successful career women on SA. One especially comes to mind; she was 29 at the time, worked as a private nurse and made an absolute fortune. We got to talking as to why she was on SA and the story was basically that she was sick of being leeched off by unsuitable guys her own age who she ended up constantly subsidising. She wanted a relationship with an older guy who had his shit together who she knew wouldn't be asking for loans to put petrol in his car or to pay off his weed guy and suchlike. She was very highly educated, extremely switched-on and utterly stunning in the bargain.

The current one is highly successful in what she does and works very, very long hours. She literally won't take a penny off me in arrangement money if we can't get together and hasn't had anything from me in weeks. She's very driven and refuses, almost to a fault, to rely on the people.

I'd never, ever go anywhere near anyone on there who was going to be "dependant" on me - that's just basically a gold digger.

Offline Kieslowski

Rejoined this morning using the 33% discount code, paid £64.28 all inclusive for a standard subscription.

Tried using the discount code for a Diamond subscription, it wouldn't let me.

Which code did you use? The SEP2022E33 one from earlier in the thread comes up as invalid for me. Wondering if it's just because I've used a promo code before.

Offline datwabbit

Which code did you use? The SEP2022E33 one from earlier in the thread comes up as invalid for me. Wondering if it's just because I've used a promo code before.
I've only been able to use a code once then get no more offers.

Offline Al R

I've only been able to use a code once then get no more offers.
I’ve used VWO33PB once - then tried a second time and it didn’t work but if I try it now it shows the 33% discount again - so worth trying the same codes again in future

Offline Kieslowski

I’ve used VWO33PB once - then tried a second time and it didn’t work but if I try it now it shows the 33% discount again - so worth trying the same codes again in future

Cheers, that's worked!

Offline Whiteknight

VWO33  :thumbsup:

Offline bazza

anyone had trouble downloading the app? I have used it before but my older phone andriod which I would use for it doesn't now run the app properly. its there on the phone but press it and it basically crashes before it opens!

Offline Whiteknight

anyone had trouble downloading the app? I have used it before but my older phone andriod which I would use for it doesn't now run the app properly. its there on the phone but press it and it basically crashes before it opens!

I use android, and the app version is working perfectly fine for me.

Offline thundercrackerxx

Got talking to another girl who claimed to want to meet but in the meantime tried to sell me pictures. Wanted £300 for 6 minutes worth of stripping and a 30 second BJ vid! She wasn't even that attractive. Average looking and admitted to not liking her own body. Yet still thought she was worth £300 for a few minutes of video. Madness.

Offline Whiteknight

Got talking to another girl who claimed to want to meet but in the meantime tried to sell me pictures. Wanted £300 for 6 minutes worth of stripping and a 30 second BJ vid! She wasn't even that attractive. Average looking and admitted to not liking her own body. Yet still thought she was worth £300 for a few minutes of video. Madness.

I had people wanting £100 selling contents, not worth it, they are delusional  :dash: :dash:.

It should be free, contents are for wheeling us in for a PPM or meets.

Offline Lewwy

I had people wanting £100 selling contents, not worth it, they are delusional  :dash: :dash:.

It should be free, contents are for wheeling us in for a PPM or meets.

As per my previous, SA needs to think up some sort of tiered membership for girls on there; those who want to find an arrangement get it free but if they're on there selling online shit then they should be made to pay.

It's endemic there now and lots and lots of girls are doing it. Try stating on your profile or tag line that you aren't into buying online shit and notice how many fewer messages and page views you get.

Brandon is busy killing his Golden Goose.

Offline datwabbit

As per my previous, SA needs to think up some sort of tiered membership for girls on there; those who want to find an arrangement get it free but if they're on there selling online shit then they should be made to pay.

It's endemic there now and lots and lots of girls are doing it. Try stating on your profile or tag line that you aren't into buying online shit and notice how many fewer messages and page views you get.

Brandon is busy killing his Golden Goose.

Surely online discussion will move off the site. You'll have to make it clear in chats that it's only meeting in person and you still might get a few who try to convince you off the site.

It's a cultural thing first. Media need to stop pushing online as easy money. The best thing for arrangements is for less women to need them. They'll still be popular but it'll be a different type of woman.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 03:39:23 pm by datwabbit »

Offline bazza

I use android, and the app version is working perfectly fine for me.

ok cheers, its a Huawei and had some kind of update been pretty glitchy full stop since.

Offline LAZY_GENTLEMAN

SugarDaddyMeet - thoughts?

Just joined but for free. A few faces that I recognise but amazing number of ones I can't place living in the same town. So hmmm on the possibility of fake profiles. Also don't know how to set a radius of search. Seems to have decided for me and ignoring other cities.

Any luck?

There seems to be very little info about Sugardaddymeet on this forum as a whole, yet the article you posted recommended it as the #1 for sb.

I've had very poor results recently on SA compared to the past and looking for an alternative.

Anyone here had experiences on sugardaddymeet?

Online southcoastpunter

I have tried sudardaddy.com - is that one and the same or different? Anyway, it was completely naff. Its one that you buy credits to be able to unlock the message system to one individual lady. I got next to no replies and the ones that did, stopped after a day or so. didn't get anywhere near a meet even after 300 credits (about £140) which unlocks messages to 30 ladies (10 credits per lady)

So for me - a complete waste of time.  As per Datwabbit - a few faces i recognised from SA, but most i didn't (maybe because i haven't been on SA for a few months,)

Offline Al R

I have tried sudardaddy.com - is that one and the same or different? Anyway, it was completely naff. Its one that you buy credits to be able to unlock the message system to one individual lady. I got next to no replies and the ones that did, stopped after a day or so. didn't get anywhere near a meet even after 300 credits (about £140) which unlocks messages to 30 ladies (10 credits per lady)

So for me - a complete waste of time.  As per Datwabbit - a few faces i recognised from SA, but most i didn't (maybe because i haven't been on SA for a few months,)
different site

Offline datwabbit

Any luck?

There seems to be very little info about Sugardaddymeet on this forum as a whole, yet the article you posted recommended it as the #1 for sb.

I've had very poor results recently on SA compared to the past and looking for an alternative.

Anyone here had experiences on sugardaddymeet?
Still won't subscribe because I'm not happy about all the hotties in the northeast seem to live in 6 villages. It's not Stepford FFS.

Offline HomerC

Google removed it from Google Play a few months ago, so that probably means no more updates.

I don't think SA offer direct download

Offline updownandaround

Back in the day, sugardaddie.com (not to be confused with sugardaddy.com) was the place to be, I'm talking 2008-2010, then SA stole the show. And the rest is history.

In my experience, SA is still way out in front even though it was descended into a toxic swamp of sex workers pretending they aren't sex workers, you just have to filter harder than ever to get the goodies.

Offline WillsonH

Anyone used External Link/Members Only ?
Looks similar to SA
I'm having a look at it now

Am I right that you have to pay up before you can do a search filtered by area? That doesn't seem sensible

Offline Pennine Rover

SA has changed a lot.  Pre COVID it was fun and I met some nice ladies. During lockdown they allowed girls to sell pics and phone chats. 
At this time of yoear there used to be plenty of students joining as they went back to uni but this year, so far, not a single one at my two local universities.
There seems to be more MILF types (not that I object) but none near me, and the girls who seem to think men will spend hundreds just to speak to them.
There are many "new" profiles when you get chatting the girl says "my previous SD took me out got meals and gave me £500 each time". If you ask what happened they say he went to live in Dubai or Florida. It's almost as if there is a ready made script being bandied about somewhere.

Online southcoastpunter

At this time of yoear there used to be plenty of students joining as they went back to uni but this year, so far, not a single one at my two local universities.

most students don't go back until the very end of September. The new, first year students a week earlier but they are then heavily involved in "Fresher week" stuff - and of course they have their new student loan to spend. They initially feel well off but then spend it to quickly.

I live near two uni towns and have done well from students in the past but personally don't expect to see many student until well into October or November when they have spent too much of their loans and the first few weeks of mad parties has cooled!

Offline Asurmen

most students don't go back until the very end of September. The new, first year students a week earlier but they are then heavily involved in "Fresher week" stuff - and of course they have their new student loan to spend. They initially feel well off but then spend it to quickly.

I live near two uni towns and have done well from students in the past but personally don't expect to see many student until well into October or November when they have spent too much of their loans and the first few weeks of mad parties has cooled!

If I remember correctly, the 'New Universities ' the ones that use to be Polytechnics start back later than the 'Traditiinal Universities'?

Could be wrong though.

Offline tynetunnel

The dates vary a little but generally speaking, as I understand it, freshers is now over and uni proper begins  :hi:

Online southcoastpunter

The dates vary a little but generally speaking, as I understand it, freshers is now over and uni proper begins  :hi:

yes - freshers week is normally the last week in September and now we move into October, Uni proper starts. Or at least that is how it used to be.

Offline thundercrackerxx

I noticed there are no students on there at the moment. Not within a 100 miles of me anyway. Instead the site now seems full of single mums. I'm hoping by late November once students have settled in to uni we'll see more join the site. Quality of the site has really dipped if this is a permanent change from attractive young students with ambition and future ahead of them to  older single mums stuck in their mistakes forever.

Offline massagepuntingfan

Offline Pennine Rover

It looks as if the search distance is now fully variable which is a hlep.

Offline Thesixguy

So made account to seeking recently and I received a message which I have to upgrade to reveal. Would you guys suggest to upgrade? As it’s almost £80 or is it a ‘bot’ where it sends fake messages to trick you into upgrading.

Thanks in advance  :thumbsup:

Offline grebo

There are a few techniques that can save you considerably more, such as using the Opera browser with its built-in VPN set to "The Americas". Then use a Revolut card (with a legitimate UK billing address) - which it accepts, but does not apply 20% VAT. This in combination with a 33% off discount code brings the month subscription down to ~ £54

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Thesixguy

There are a few techniques that can save you considerably more, such as using the Opera browser with its built-in VPN set to "The Americas". Then use a Revolut card (with a legitimate UK billing address) - which it accepts, but does not apply 20% VAT. This in combination with a 33% off discount code brings the month subscription down to ~ £54

Hidden Image/Members Only

:drinks:

Offline Whiteknight

I noticed there are no students on there at the moment. Not within a 100 miles of me anyway. Instead the site now seems full of single mums. I'm hoping by late November once students have settled in to uni we'll see more join the site. Quality of the site has really dipped if this is a permanent change from attractive young students with ambition and future ahead of them to  older single mums stuck in their mistakes forever.

Last week of September to now, there have been more newly registered uni students for the Brighton area.   :thumbsup:

Online southcoastpunter

Op - have you bothered reading any of the various seeking threads on here? If you had, you would have your answer.