Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalie and Claudia  (Read 2906 times)

16 review(s) for CLAUDIA___ (9 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for Natalie___ (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jpuk

External Link/Members Only

The other day I paid a visit to Natalie and Claudia for their £ 150 hour 2Girl Offer

I requested to see the girls at 2:00pm, I was informed that they could not do this time and could I make it 3:00pm. I agreed to this but then received a text saying that 2:00pm would be better for them. I set off for my booking and had a text at 1:55pm saying sorry but could they change it to 2:30pm. Ok, no problem. I arrived at 2:30pm and called to get no answer, I then had a text saying that could I wait 5 mins and they would be ready for me!!! 15 mins later I text to say I've had enough and was off, I got an immediate answer to say that their Landlord (usual bullshit) was there and please wait and they would give me an extra 15 minutes.

Eventually at 2:50pm I had a text with instructions to their room.  :dash: :dash:

Both girls are reasonably pretty, I would say Natalie is the better of the two. I had a shower and was welcomed by them both led on the bed waiting for me.

Not going into to much detail but the procedure was pretty much the same for every action Claudia would initiate and take a lead, Natalie would watch her. When I tried to involve Natalie she would participate for a few minutes then go back to watching. I would ask Natalie to perform and she would claim to not understand and then Claudia would take over again!!!

Overall the experience was enjoyable and I was satisfied when I left.

Positives:
Both attractive girls
Claudia performed well
I left satisfied

Negatives:
Messed about with timings
Natalie did not perform well
Would I return - No

Therefore a neutral rating

Hope this helps  :hi:

Offline UltrasForLife

If it was 200 p/h it would def sound like a negative to me. At 150 Neutral seems sort of acceptable as it's cheap for a duo.

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

Thanks for the review.

Sounds like Natalie was being passive as usual!

I wish she would get her act together!

Terry  :timeout

Joe88

Is Natalie staying around now?

Offline TerryTibbs

The other day I paid a visit to Natalie and Claudia for their £ 150 hour 2Girl Offer

I requested to see the girls at 2:00pm, I was informed that they could not do this time and could I make it 3:00pm. I agreed to this but then received a text saying that 2:00pm would be better for them. I set off for my booking and had a text at 1:55pm saying sorry but could they change it to 2:30pm. Ok, no problem. I arrived at 2:30pm and called to get no answer, I then had a text saying that could I wait 5 mins and they would be ready for me!!! 15 mins later I text to say I've had enough and was off, I got an immediate answer to say that their Landlord (usual bullshit) was there and please wait and they would give me an extra 15 minutes.

Eventually at 2:50pm I had a text with instructions to their room.  :dash: :dash:

Both girls are reasonably pretty, I would say Natalie is the better of the two. I had a shower and was welcomed by them both led on the bed waiting for me.

Not going into to much detail but the procedure was pretty much the same for every action Claudia would initiate and take a lead, Natalie would watch her. When I tried to involve Natalie she would participate for a few minutes then go back to watching. I would ask Natalie to perform and she would claim to not understand and then Claudia would take over again!!!

Positives:
Both attractive girls
Claudia performed well
I left satisfied

Negatives:
Would I return - No

So did they interact? eg kiss each other, lick each other, etc.

Or did you just fuck Claudia and Natalie watched?

Interested...

Offline jpuk

Hi Terry,

Very much the latter, no interaction!!

When I tried to get them to share me or each other, Claudia seemed to just want me to herself and let Natalie watch??

Maybe Claudia could not get enough of me and did not want to share  :lol: :lol:

SirFrank

That's a shame because Natalie looks very easy on the eye

Offline Daffodil

Is Natalie staying around now?

Is claudia staying around? She was claiming she was only in Bristol for another few days, this a couple of weeks ago. I almost went out of my way to see her because of this.

False advertising  :dash:

Offline Daffodil

Positives:
Both attractive girls
Claudia performed well
I left satisfied

Negatives:
Would I return - No

These two are pissing me off with their excuses. I also had the landlord excuse. They take us for mugs.

Tony Montana

These two are pissing me off with their excuses. I also had the landlord excuse. They take us for mugs.

Yes that was the reason for the delay with my booking. It's bullshit as a landlord has to give 24 hours notice of a visit.

Offline UltrasForLife

Yes that was the reason for the delay with my booking. It's bullshit as a landlord has to give 24 hours notice of a visit.

Its bullshit mainly as they use it for every other punter. From everything written about Natalie,  it seems she wastes people's time, is useless in bed and doesnt know what shes doing most of the time... And also isnt pretty for me. Not sure why she is getting that much compliments tbh as the only thing really going for her as she seems very submissive and lets you CIM and stuff. For me thats not enough at this stage,  probably would havr been a few months ago. Claudia,  from this report,  seems to know what shes doing but her looks arent up thete for me either. And I guess she has frequent landlord visits too... They seem OK for the quality we normally get in Bristol but nothibg special.

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

After all that has been said....

I would quite fancy fucking Claudia with Natalie watching :-)

I think I would have done it, but just too busy last week.

Pompoy123

Well Natalie was my 1st punt and I have to say I thought not to bad. She was happy for CIM /OWO but she does need to try and be a bit more proactive. I may try out Claudia when she returns with her new look. WTF is with the airbrushed photos though lol

Offline BogBog1

I saw Claudia over the weekend. Wasn't that impressed. Review coming v soon.