Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Georgia Wilde - Swansea  (Read 1992 times)

6 review(s) for Georgia Wilde (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Aengus

External Link/Members Only

Name
Georgia Wilde

35 which I believe is genuine - looks younger

Appearance
About 5’7” genuine size 12, long blond hair, large pert breasts, enhanced but very natural looking and feeling. Large responsive nipples, long shapely legs. Neat pussy shaved and smooth with no trace of stubble. Appropriately sized peachy bum.  A very beautiful and desirable woman.
Chatty,  Intelligent, interesting - felt we could have talked all day.

Background
Have wanted to meet Georgia for some time but we weren’t able to match our diaries. However quite unexpectedly and at short notice on Thursday she was free and we arranged a meet lunchtime.

Comms
Excellent, Message and text. Promptly answered

Rates
£160 / hr
£240 /11/2hr etc.
All her likes available

The meeting
I texted her the room number after hurriedly checking in and showering to say ‘I’m ready, come whenever you can’ . This was about 10mins early but she immediately texted back saying she’d come straight up. I looked out of the window into the carpark and spotted this attractive blond - it was her and my anticipations rocketed!

Knock on the ajar door and in she came. Very attractive in a nice summer dress, bare legs. Sorted paperwork and had a little chat before she came over and started Fk and fondling. The dress quickly came off to reveal a fantastic body and lovely bra and panties. Lots of DFK and caresses, becoming more passionate, she genuinely seemed to be getting turned on.
Off came the underwear and wow those breasts! Great shape with fat nipples which immediately grew and hardened in my mouth. Her hands rubbing my erection, She undid my shirt and pulled off my shorts and pants. Smiling, she really gave the impression she was enjoying herself.

She moved down an holding my cock gently ran her tongue around the head before plunging it into her mouth. Expert OWO, licking, sucking, lots of spit, hand and mouth working to give exquisite pleasure. Big blue eyes looking up at me.

Had to return the favour and slowly with lots of kisses and nibbles I got down to a neat smooth sweet tasing pussy. Hard erect clit just begging for attention. Teasing,  exploring with tongue and fingers she was very very wet and making the right noises. Finger inside to the G and progressively harder/ faster licks soon brought her to a shuddering moaning orgasm.

Slowed right down and encouraged a few aftershocks until she was too tender. Carried on passionate kissing with gentle finger action to keep her warmed.

Time for the condom and she got on top in cowgirl. Nice tight warm pussy. Great action, deep and grinding, seeing her lovely body bouncing on my cock was perhaps a little too much and I popped far too early and suddenly. I should have stoped before, as I had planned Mish and especially doggy. I’m sure she’s a great fuck if she has a decent cock to work on !  Ah well - next time!
Spent the rest of the time cuddling and talking. She has a lovely character and sense of humour. Didn’t glance at a clock once and it was me who realised we were 15 mins overtime.  Dressed, hugged, kissed and she left.
I dressed in a rush and shot off to the afternoon business meeting which had brought me to Swansea, got there just in time.  Had a real hard time concentrating as my thoughts kept turning to Georgia when they should have been on data and spreadsheets!

In Conclusion
Georgia is a real star. Good comms, on time, no clock watching, eager to please, enjoys what she does, drop dead gorgeous, fab body, sexy as hell, experienced, communicative and enthusiastic. A fabulous fuck!

Recommended? Hell yes!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steelworker

Sounds a great punt, Gettup. Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

vw

Sounds nice for a gilf.  :lol:

Her veri pics look good too

Offline Aengus

She’s a cracker guys! I’m hoping to be back next week to do things properly!

np500

Great review gettup, she sure Looks the bollox, if she could book a day in a Cardiff hotel, I’m sure she’d do ok , ( yes, I’d book ). definitely added to my h l.

Offline Mil 34

Good addition to the hot list. Thanks for the review

Offline Mil 34

Where are these pics ??

SeekingtheTruth

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one. She does look nice. Glad you enjoyed.

Offline aps

Did you not mention, she is one of Husq girls? Or am I mistaken?

vw

Did you not mention, she is one of Husq girls? Or am I mistaken?

Yep seemed to see him lots as marablue2

Offline aps

nice review. Outcalls only, no good for me.

Offline Aengus

nice review. Outcalls only, no good for me.

I guess you know this APS, but for those who don’t have a convenient pad...

The Swansea hotel that’s being blabbed about by a certain agency has a running special offer of £29, and there are a couple of others in the city as well. I know it’s  an additional cost, but if you live in the sticks like me it’s the only way to get to see some of the more upmarket girls.

Offline Steelworker

The Swansea hotel that’s being blabbed about by a certain agency has a running special offer of £29, and there are a couple of others in the city as well. I know it’s  an additional cost, but if you live in the sticks like me it’s the only way to get to see some of the more upmarket girls.

I’ve done this once in Cardiff hotel but cash payment needed photo ID and a bit of a palava tbh. I wasn’t keen on booking with credit card and the whole thing put me off doing it again. But I do get that needs must occasionally depending on your location.

Offline Aengus

I’ve done this once in Cardiff hotel but cash payment needed photo ID and a bit of a palava tbh. I wasn’t keen on booking with credit card and the whole thing put me off doing it again. But I do get that needs must occasionally depending on your location.

The Swansea hotel don’t ask for I D. Just hand over the cash and get your room key.

If no staff around you have to wait at the diy checking terminals for a staff member to come and take the cash.  If you check in yourself then it’s c card only.

Online booking does not need a card No. and you can cancel without penalty.

Offline aps

thanks. Didnt know about this. But on the website, even for the swansea hotel, the accepted payment method is only credit card.

Offline Aengus

thanks. Didnt know about this. But on the website, even for the swansea hotel, the accepted payment method is only credit card.

I’ve used this hotel 4/5 times and if there’s staff at the check in terminals and you look a bit helpless like me, they have always helpfully done the check in. They’ve asked how do you want to pay . . I’ve always paid Cash no problem.

It’s always very busy which makes it easier for the girls too.