Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacey Mae Glasgow  (Read 4565 times)

2 review(s) for TaraFoxxxX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline auldie63

Saw this girl last night
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
               I've been bloody lucky with my last few punts and this lass was the topper for this streak, a great time with a real Scottish sexy BURD.
               Great comms up to the meet only takes email and phone calls, no txt but that is no bother. profile pics 100% and done the other day, what you see is what you will get. Works in City Centre Hotels so parking and security not an issue. Got there, up to room no bother, door opened by girl with great looks and body in nice underwear. Just enough chat to relax you and started with nice massage, then DFK and asked did I want OW or OWO a first for me, usually they just get on with it, but Lacey asks regularly if everything is OK and believe me there were no negatives there. That's it for the nitty gritty if you want more detail buy a wank mag. This girl does all on her enjoys list with some enthusiasm, I had a great time and cannot recommend enough. Lovely girl with a very pleasant nature and I am going back.   

Sailormack

Auldie

This girl looks familiar.

Looking at her feedback, one of her prevoious working names was Tara, who if I can recall correctly worked in the Maryhill area. She looks much older now and has put on a bit of weight, it is difficult to see if it is the same chick.

She was a bit difficult to get a hold of and there were reports of guys being left high and dry in phone boxes, the usual etc.

I wonder if she is becoming more realistic due to her looks / weight issue.

:hi:

Tjkooker

If that's who I think your talking about she must have hit the menopause or summit. Was less than a year ago she was using some pretty sexy photos from her late 20's. Been there a few years ago, service was no more than functual but pleasant . She wanted you to cum and go but made sure you didn't feel cheated.

Sailormack

Yeah, it was the prison tattoo on her hip that jogged my memory.

Never been there but did try a couple of times, based on her young sexy photos but it was a good 3 or 4 years ago. I gave up after reading reviews of punters having to phone from a particular phone box (to prove they were nearby) but then being stuck while her phone went to voicemail.

I think it is more likely that she has been using old photos as to go downhill that fast you would need to be starting out again after completing a heavy sentence as a butch's bitch in Cornton Vale or Bang Bros have had their way with you.

Tjkooker

Tanya! That's one of the old names she went by.  I'm sure I've commented here or elsewhere about her. Typical maryhill girl, rough round the edges but a nice lass. Never messed me about, actually seen her twice. Did a duo with a fucking hot young (18) polish girl called Alice. Had punted Alice 5 times before. It was hard work getting her to loosen up but Tanya showed her how it should be done.

Sailormack

Yes Tanya, that was it.  :hi:

Now she looks as if she's eaten Tanya  :sarcastic:

Offline f_angel

Is that the same Tanya who went by the name Brooke for a while?

Sailormack

Is that the same Tanya who went by the name Brooke for a while?

From memory I do think that she used the name Brooke.

gentlegerry

The link in the first post goes to someone called (or calling themselves) XSexy SolesX

Starance

I've mailed her to see if it was, haha.  If it is, I actually enjoyed her.  From previous mails, it was Tanya Thee Temptress.  And, she was attacked before.

Offline bawbag63

I take it she's older than the 26 she states on her profile?

Offline f_angel

I suspect so, just add on the usual for an AW profile

Offline auldie63

FFS if this girls is "FAT" where do you guys punt the local anorexia/bulemia clinic.

OldAdmin

Yeah, it was the prison tattoo on her hip that jogged my memory.

Never been there but did try a couple of times, based on her young sexy photos but it was a good 3 or 4 years ago. I gave up after reading reviews of punters having to phone from a particular phone box (to prove they were nearby) but then being stuck while her phone went to voicemail.

I think it is more likely that she has been using old photos as to go downhill that fast you would need to be starting out again after completing a heavy sentence as a butch's bitch in Cornton Vale or Bang Bros have had their way with you.

Reported by Glasgows Playmate on Today at 05:32:19 am. They left the following message:
this is no more than slander please remove it failing so I will talk with Levy and McRae to make sure it is removed and that he wont punt again due to legal cost. u dismissed my last to relpyds im Not looking for buisness so no worries

Go ahead with your legal threats, lets see how far you get you pimping scum.

Sailormack

Reported by Glasgows Playmate on Today at 05:32:19 am. They left the following message:
this is no more than slander please remove it failing so I will talk with Levy and McRae to make sure it is removed and that he wont punt again due to legal cost. u dismissed my last to relpyds im Not looking for buisness so no worries

Go ahead with your legal threats, lets see how far you get you pimping scum.

Yeah bring it hard mate  :D

It's things like this that bring a smile to my old coupon. :cool:

An intellectually challenged individual who has minimal comprehension of the Scots legal system and doesn't have the simplest of brain cells to know that pimps are even lower down the despised chain than paedophiles :unknown:

Tjkooker

Glasgows playmate was one of her profile names. So probably Lacey/soles.
Bit of a pointless threat.

Sailormack

Glasgows playmate was one of her profile names. So probably Lacey/soles.
Bit of a pointless threat.

Of course, pointless in the REAL world.

And we know how well pro$$ies operate in the real world  :sarcastic: