Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet in Barkingside - too good to be true?  (Read 775 times)

Offline londonbloke

External Link/Members Only

Dear friends,

Yeah I know VS is BS. I know there is no way this backside and those knockers are waiting for me in a dark house somewhere in IG6 but just in case, JUST IN CASE, has anyone visited?

Any info gratefully received, thank you  :hi:  :drinks:  :thumbsup:

Offline lillythesavage

Dear friends,

Yeah I know VS is BS. I know there is no way this backside and those knockers are waiting for me in a dark house somewhere in IG6 but just in case, JUST IN CASE, has anyone visited?

Any info gratefully received, thank you  :hi:  :drinks:  :thumbsup:

I too saw this, but the lips put me off, have you searched the pictures?  They at least seem to be UK plug sockets so maybe, just maybe  :D

Offline londonbloke

Unfortunately I lack the techno knowledge to search for pics as I am old and fear the IT. Perhaps if someone would like to help me out... ??  :cool:

Well spotted with the plugs though  :drinks:

Offline tony22

same layout on this profile,

This one says columbian.

might be worth a TOFTT

Offline lillythesavage

same layout on this profile,

This one says columbian.

might be worth a TOFTT

Saw that one too, but doubt those pics were taken in the UK, while the other one seems to have been, they probably all lead to one woman :unknown:

Offline tony22

I reckon you're right, look at the URL for the first one, it has 'jesy' in it, 2nd profile is called jesyca. probably hungarian, maybe rom I reckon at that price.

Offline lillythesavage

I reckon you're right, look at the URL for the first one, it has 'jesy' in it, 2nd profile is called jesyca. probably hungarian, maybe rom I reckon at that price.

Which probably means all the pics are fake, also green ticks to the whole likes list is usually a sergei in control, you can find some gems but they are few and far between on Viva.

Until recently you could see all the ads by a poster, it gave the game away, and meant you could find those genuine ones, they normally only had 1 post, 2 if they were close to another area, but both ads would be exactly the same, shame they removed the feature.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 05:11:29 pm by lillythesavage »

Offline londonbloke

Maybe I'll enquired further. What's the worst thing that could happen?  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 05:11:11 pm by londonbloke »

Offline lillythesavage

Maybe I'll enquired further. What's the worst thing that could happen?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

book a 40 quid and try, you can always extend . Never know until someone tries  :D

Offline londonbloke

Dude, I'm getting to the age where it takes me 15 minutes just to get it up!!  :rolleyes:

Offline lillythesavage

Dude, I'm getting to the age where it takes me 15 minutes just to get it up!!  :rolleyes:

You might not need to, can you run ? :D

Offline londonbloke

So, last night I sent a text asking if 'Jessy' could make herself free for me, gave a provisional time and asked for a post code. I got a message back that said 'OK'. After sitting there for a while longer I drew a deep breath and called instead (some people don't like texts). A husky voiced woman with a very strong accent of undetermined origin picked up and upon asking told me she was in "North Hainault". 'Jessy' asked me a question but due to the poor line (it sounded as if there was a bowling alley operating in the background) and her accent I had to ask her to repeat herself twice; "Where are you from originally?" to which I replied I was White English.

(I think) we agreed upon a time and I asked if she could send me her post code which the lady said she would do. 20 minutes ticked by so I sent a further message of "??" to which I got the reply "What". At this point I got fed up and went for a pint.

I'm actually a wee bit disappointed as (in my pee sized brain which knows full well there's skullduggery afoot here) as I really quite like the looks of the young woman in the photos. Can't quite understand what the poster of the VS ad is getting out of this situation but...

Please let me know if anyone has any greater success?

Offline lillythesavage

So, last night I sent a text asking if 'Jessy' could make herself free for me, gave a provisional time and asked for a post code. I got a message back that said 'OK'. After sitting there for a while longer I drew a deep breath and called instead (some people don't like texts). A husky voiced woman with a very strong accent of undetermined origin picked up and upon asking told me she was in "North Hainault". 'Jessy' asked me a question but due to the poor line (it sounded as if there was a bowling alley operating in the background) and her accent I had to ask her to repeat herself twice; "Where are you from originally?" to which I replied I was White English.

(I think) we agreed upon a time and I asked if she could send me her post code which the lady said she would do. 20 minutes ticked by so I sent a further message of "??" to which I got the reply "What". At this point I got fed up and went for a pint.

I'm actually a wee bit disappointed as (in my pee sized brain which knows full well there's skullduggery afoot here) as I really quite like the looks of the young woman in the photos. Can't quite understand what the poster of the VS ad is getting out of this situation but...

Please let me know if anyone has any greater success?

Maybe White English was the wrong answer :unknown:.

I doubt anyone will have success, polished pics, 90 quid and the whole likes list ticked, more than 1 ad, they are just mugging spur of the moment local punters, that would be my guess.

Offline londonbloke

Maybe White English was the wrong answer :unknown:.

I doubt anyone will have success, polished pics, 90 quid and the whole likes list ticked, more than 1 ad, they are just mugging spur of the moment local punters, that would be my guess.

On the former? Maybe but still doesn't make a whole lot of sense. In my experience Rom girls usually want to know you're English/British so they're not making an appointment with their cousin/uncle/brother-in-law/etc. Occasionally I'm guessing it's about race as they don't want to see a certain ethnicity?

On the latter? If they've gone to that much effort to create the ads and draw in sex craved punters it seems contradictory to then dismiss potential bookings out of hand - unless of course it IS a race thing  :unknown:

Offline lillythesavage

On the former? Maybe but still doesn't make a whole lot of sense. In my experience Rom girls usually want to know you're English/British so they're not making an appointment with their cousin/uncle/brother-in-law/etc. Occasionally I'm guessing it's about race as they don't want to see a certain ethnicity?

On the latter? If they've gone to that much effort to create the ads and draw in sex craved punters it seems contradictory to then dismiss potential bookings out of hand - unless of course it IS a race thing  :unknown:

It is the sex craved come now punters they are after I would say, finding nothing like the pics but staying, the rest is def. racial profiling otherwise why ask?

If you were close when you called and not looking for advance booking I recon you would have been seen, what you found behind the door though is doubtful to be from either pic.

Offline londonbloke

It is the sex craved come now punters they are after I would say, finding nothing like the pics but staying, the rest is def. racial profiling otherwise why ask?

If you were close when you called and not looking for advance booking I recon you would have been seen, what you found behind the door though is doubtful to be from either pic.

Of course sir you are a wise man and invariably right  :hi: