Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leila 4 you - Stratford  (Read 2729 times)

35 review(s) for Leila 4 you (30 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Harker90

Links: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 for a half hour (now £70)

Comms: answered quickly arranged same day meet

Location: nice enough apartment block in Stratford town centre. At the time she shared the flat with Polish Katy (5367123).

The girl: blonde, big tits, curvy. I quite like a curvy jiggly SP so she fit the bill. May not be to everyone's tastes based on previous reviews but I found her attractive. I love tits and she delivers there. Very friendly from start to finish.

Services received: OW, Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, Missionary

The Session: She greeted me at the door in the usual Eastern European way of hiding behind it naked which I'm always a fan of. Gives you a good look at everything before you hand over the paperwork. Once that was sorted we went through the usual motions. She has good technique when delivering OW (don't know if OWO was on offer). Then she climbed on top for some cowgirl although she was quite a heavy unit (I'm a small guy) so that was intersting. I like curves though so had a great time playing with her tits and then arse in reverse cowgirl. Finished up in missionary with the usual EE SP dirty talk which was beginning to get a little off-putting... but she maintained eye contact throughout and sold it well so I suspended my disbelief and bought into it. We chatted for a bit afterwards and she initiated round 2 as we had some time left although the little guy was spent so I got dressed and left. All in all a good time spent with a reliable SP.

Would I recommend: Yes, although if I were to visit again I'd probably make it a 15 min quickie.

Offline Harker90

about a year ago, she's now based in Kingston