Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why does the average WG girl cost more than the best lawyers or neurosurgeons?  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Sean.Gold

The price increases over the years are nuts tbh

Offline hitman33

I agree, it's crazy, I hardly punt these days as most are useless, in the old days if a punt didn't work out very well I just put it down to experience and list £60 but now most are asking £180 per hour and if it a rubbish punt that's way too much to lose. There's about six girls I want to try but they either don't reply or make you jump through hoops or dates don't align.....

Offline GingerNuts

How much is the average WG in London?

The best lawyers can charge quite a lot: External Link/Members Only

The best neurosurgeons earn over £300k p.a. (equating higher salary with "best"): External Link/Members Only

Offline jamiekinkxxx

The price increases over the years are nuts tbh

Supply and demand. Simple economics. No one is forcing you to punt. If you don't like or cannot afford then simply 'retire' Yes prices have risen, but so has our own earning potential in many cases (certainly my own), so it may not be as big a rise as you think TBH.

I can remember paying £500 for 2 hours or £750 for 3 hours back in 2001 (when I was free and single, not a care in the world, earning well, without mortgage or family) for some very hot and sought after girls at agencies such as Sirens (anyone remember Victoria went on to be Indy called Blue... African American/Thai hottie) which (3hrs @ £750) would be (according to BoE Inflation calculator) be the equivalent of £1,268.54 today @ an average inflation rate of 2.8% a year

Now that is more than I pay today, but mainly due to the fact I have a mortgage and family not that the prices have shot up disproportionally.

I cannot talk about the lower end of the market as it is not one a frequent TBH

« Last Edit: January 11, 2022, 08:06:02 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Online Moby Dick

How much is the average WG in London?

The best lawyers can charge quite a lot: External Link/Members Only

The best neurosurgeons earn over £300k p.a. (equating higher salary with "best"): External Link/Members Only
Bet they won’t stick their tongue up your rusty ring for that?
Not even an exssssstra baby. :sarcastic:

Offline Colston36

They don't. Twelve years ago when I got my last divorce my lawyer was charging £300 an hour.

Online Bloodymary

Lawyers in the City can charge up to £1200 an hour…

Offline hendrix

You must be using some shit lawyers  :lol:

Offline signy

Lawyers in the City can charge up to £1200 an hour…

...and a lawyer will fuck you free of charge.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

...and a lawyer will fuck you free of charge.

you mean fuck you over free of charge... they will def still charge you  :D

Offline Malvolio

But at least it will be a thorough fucking without any lube...

Offline Payyourwaymate

They don't; and to be honest, I don't really care about the money they charge too tough these days unless it's absurd like a 2/10 charging £500 or something ridiculous. If I can't pay it I won't see them. The money they earn is not worth the mental trauma they deal with and accumulate over their working lives in my opinion.

Offline Colston36

They don't; and to be honest, I don't really care about the money they charge too tough these days unless it's absurd like a 2/10 charging £500 or something ridiculous. If I can't pay it I won't see them. The money they earn is not worth the mental trauma they deal with and accumulate over their working lives in my opinion.

Pay your way a good name. Within reason if I get my way I don't give a shit if it's expensive. And I agree, it's a taxing way to make money. The stress can be enormous.