Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen sweet_blonde24?  (Read 1238 times)

Offline KorbenDallas

I've had sweet_blonde24 in my hotlist for a bit now, but I'm not keen to order an outcall booking for someone totally unreviewed.  She's got +1 currently, but I'm guessing that's just the pimp trying to promote his merchandise.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has seen her yet and what your experience has been.

Festisio

Hope someone replies with +ve recommendation.

If that's the girl that turns up and provides a good service, then I would be all over that like a dog with hot mince.

No google reverse image search results so that's a plus.  Definitely an element of risk involved with this one, a munter could easily be dispatched to see you instead.

password02

The 1x '0' feed back on her Aw profile is from a new punter with NIL fb so maybe a 'friend' or another girl did her fb.

Looks suspicious from me -

Offline iPad3

Interested to see a reveiw on this girl, sadly though I think you'll find the girl who turns up won't look quite so hot

Offline Tonyleung

OP are you the WG or her pimp? the FB given is from a "punter" called Mascara? and you have named your self SmileyBlueEyes.

password02

Good spot with the link to the 'eyes' - I suspect you are correct.

Well done Mr Sherlock Holmes

Offline KorbenDallas

Mascara -> eyes, not bad, but no guyliner on this profile  :cool:

No Tonyleung, I've got no connection with the WG.  Pity that nobody has seen her - a rather strong smell of fake profile/bait-and-switch going on.  :thumbsdown:

Offline HappyLarry

Is it just me or is something a bit "off" about those boobs? Bad boob job?