Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stratford - Leyton - Bow Babes - East London  (Read 8310 times)

breal

o.k guys these are for those that are looking to punt around stratforda city,,ie
westfield, stratford centre, maryland station & Leyton station..area...

These are some on the girls that service around there...

xSweet_Suzix -

Marks- 8/10

External Link/Members Only

Wendy baby

Marks- 9/10

Jessica Lover Hot

Marks- 9/10

fat arse

Marks- 10/10

I shall add more as i experience more lol!!!
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 12:46:54 pm by breal »

bigone

so a wg is calling herself fat arse? :D

Offline brownie

Offline Jimmyredcab

zootie

fat arse

Marks- 10/10

photo taken on what looks like a council estate
wearing an outfit like she's off to bingo
as for the name, she's not bullshitting there
pass!  :cool:

Offline brownie

yeah when had at her gallery she does seem chubby

breal

photo taken on what looks like a council estate
wearing an outfit like she's off to bingo
as for the name, she's not bullshitting there
pass!  :cool:

dont be put off by the surrounding of the picture...the area is quiet and upscale now
all new modern flats...

zootie

dont be put off by the surrounding of the picture...the area is quiet and upscale now
all new modern flats...

not just the area though, no offence but you know you've hit hard times when you're reducing to paying for that
if i'm paying i like to stick to wgs id have difficulty pulling in the real world 
each to their own :hi:

Hetfield

not just the area though, no offence but you know you've hit hard times when you're reducing to paying for that
if i'm paying i like to stick to wgs id have difficulty pulling in the real world 
each to their own :hi:

I'm exactly the same. I generally only go for WG's that in real life, I'd have virtually no chance with. But as you say, each to their own - and I'm sure some people wouldn't even stand a chance with a deaf, dumb, blind, one legged girl, so a brass is their only option. That said, I'd still punt a bit higher up the "hotness" scale than any of the girls pictured here!!

Online Rickrabbit

I saw Wendy Baby recently and....never again. The worst experience ever. Yes she has big boobs, but what the pictures don't quite tell you is that she is big all over. Sour faced in a quizzical way as if to say "what are you doing here?" Condom was out after about 3 minutes and when I asked her why in an effort to slow her down, she said she was just getting it ready. I had no doubt she was going to apply it to my sleeping member. Had to suggest she move here, do this, do that, etc. She showed no interest or initiative at all in the encounter.

She did move this way and do that when I asked her, but each time with an air of disinterested resignation and what became her catchphrase to everything, delivered with a shrug of her shoulders as only she can.... "If you want". Not attractive to me in any way and I couldn't wait to leave after 10 minutes.

Psyched myself up into  getting it all completed in record time and left. I didn't even mind that I had paid for an hour and left very early, I was just happy to be out of there. I think there is a nest of big girls in that Stratford location who know how to get the right camera angle without showing the rest of the package. Having met Wendy I would not go back there under any circumstances. Don't sweat about the area though, it is quite nice having benefitted from the upgrade that came with the olympics and Wendy's particular apartment (I heard other voices in the apartment when I visited) is in a modern high rise block. She buzzes you in.   :dash:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 04:49:47 pm by Rickrabbit »

zootie

I'm exactly the same. I generally only go for WG's that in real life, I'd have virtually no chance with. But as you say, each to their own - and I'm sure some people wouldn't even stand a chance with a deaf, dumb, blind, one legged girl, so a brass is their only option. That said, I'd still punt a bit higher up the "hotness" scale than any of the girls pictured here!!

here's an example of the type of hotness I'm prepared to pay for

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

i've met her, a real stunner without a doubt. Of course the problem with really fit women is that they dont have to try so hard as they think their looks carry them.

maybe that's the attraction of fat/ugly birds for some blokes...

Hetfield

Having shagged a couple of fat birds (non punt I should add!) I will say they do seem to try harder! That's not to say fit girls don't, but there are some that do exactly as you describe, Zootie. Of course, there's loads more that do still put the effort in, just like the fatties do.

It's funny that when I sit back and analyse it, the women that seem to put the least amount of effort in are WG's - the ones being paid! I suppose though, that's because generally if you're shagging a civvy, it's either because you're in a relationship, and thus she wan't to please, as well as enjoy it, or you're having a lustful fuck or one night stand, in which case she's just as up for it as you are. The WG just wants to get paid

Bit like hobbyists I guess - the DIY enthusiast enjoys doing DIY and puts in the effort, whereas there's loads of tradesmen that aren't as enthusiastic as the DIY enthusiast, and just wanna get the job done, get paid, and go home! ;)

fallyferre

Sweet suzix was one of the worst punts i ever had

Offline dami3n

like the look of jessica
if you like it like that then she's great VFM, nice place and nice girl, great OWO and put those GG's together and boom! now that I would pay for ...and do from time to time ;) sometimes you just need a monster tit wank or feel the need to explode over a massive pair ...just me then? :thumbsup:

I saw Wendy Baby recently and....never again. The worst experience ever. ...

I've warned a few people via PM of this bird whenever I've seen her mentioned on PNet, I happened to visit another WG in that apartment friday evening and could hear a well spoken punter come in to visit Wendy I felt for the poor sod cos a bad service was guaranteed, I was well into a good session when he bolted and the door slammed less that 10 minutes later :D

shame you had to experience that, where possible do a forum search or start a thread, cost nothing and could save you a fortune,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10780.msg160464#msg160464

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=7086.msg104007#msg104007

(both profiles were definitely her never mind the change of name)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 08:39:45 pm by dami3n »

Offline MrIncognito

I went to see Jessica Lover Hot a few months ago,  I got to the street that she said she was on and phoned her to ask where exactly her flat was. I then spent the next 12-15 mins wandering up and down trying to find her flat while she gave me useless directions and moaned in Hungerian. When I did finally manage to get to her flat she was polite but but I could tell she was annoyed but it wasn't my fault that she's shit at giving directions.
Her OWO is quite good but it's nothing amazing and I wouldn't bother going back.

Online Rickrabbit

if you like it like that then she's great VFM, nice place and nice girl, great OWO and put those GG's together and boom! now that I would pay for ...and do from time to time ;) sometimes you just need a monster tit wank or feel the need to explode over a massive pair ...just me then? :thumbsup:

I've warned a few people via PM of this bird whenever I've seen her mentioned on PNet, I happened to visit another WG in that apartment friday evening and could hear a well spoken punter come in to visit Wendy I felt for the poor sod cos a bad service was guaranteed, I was well into a good session when he bolted and the door slammed less that 10 minutes later :D

shame you had to experience that, where possible do a forum search or start a thread, cost nothing and could save you a fortune,

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10780.msg160464#msg160464

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=7086.msg104007#msg104007

(both profiles were definitely her never mind the change of name)

....not just me then. That wasn't me on Friday but I was in the same frame of mind after 10 minutes with Wendy too.

Offline sammyyy

Wendi is the worst punt i ever had. I registered on the website today just to make this post...

James6789

Seen wendi about 2years ago in Barking hotel ibis, Comms is good no doubt, however service is CRAP, and the moment she gets her money she is looking to get you back out of the door, and i am sure others can verify this that her pics are real but are photoshoped slightly and always does have a pimp near by

Offline Riprock

Care to elaborate on this fella?

Sweet suzix was one of the worst punts i ever had

Offline Riprock

This certainly echoes with my experience.
Wendy was moody, lazy, disinterested and very unenthusiastic. 
I left 20 minutes before time to get away from this miserable sour faced EE.

Can the OP justify her 9/10 rating?

Wendi is the worst punt i ever had. I registered on the website today just to make this post...

fallyferre

cdon

Has any one seen or know whereabout of jessica hot lover?

cdon

cdon

o.k guys these are for those that are looking to punt around stratforda city,,ie
westfield, stratford centre, maryland station & Leyton station..area...

These are some on the girls that service around there...

xSweet_Suzix -

Marks- 8/10

Wendy baby

Marks- 9/10

Jessica Lover Hot

Marks- 9/10

fat arse

Marks- 10/10

I shall add more as i experience more lol!!!