Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EllaLopesLatina - Southampton (TOFTT)  (Read 1113 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6693248) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BestofBritish84

Location: Right in the middle of Southampton Central in modern flats near the shops. 5-10 from train station.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Services: 'GFE' - OW/Protected Sex/Vanilla

Price: £70 for 30m

Communication: Good comms all by text and prompt. Txt in the morning to ask availability and location. Headed to central and messaged. Met less than 20mins later.

Physical Appearance: Exactly like in her pictures to be fair. Good body, bit older, milfy, brazilian, nice ass, enhanced boobs but advirtised "natural" were nice enough.

Age: Profile states 39, I'd add 10 years. Hard to tell but she had a lot of makeup on. Reminded me of a younger and possibly more attractive Ertha Kitt. Still good for her age.

Nationality:
Brazilian.

Hygiene: Very good and clean, smelt good.

The meet:

So Ella was actually a well formed plan B/C after my original pick turned out to be a vivastreet scammer, which I avoided. I was only after a quick 30 minute so not too worried.

I'd text some other contingency options in the morning to get rough times and locations. After I was let down by the scammer in the morning whilst in Southampton, I text Ella again to see if she was free, following on from our texts a few hours prior. She said she was ready and needed 10 minutes. Gave me the full address details and off I went. Easy to find, got straight in.

Usual open the door trick and was greeted by a mostly naked lady in some looking bra/nickers/body set. First thing I noticed was the tits and ass and was happy that the AW pictures were fully accurate.

She's not unattractive but her face shows that she is not 39 as advirtised in her profile. Fair bit of make up which helps and she isn't bad. The milf/mature vibe does me so that suited.

On to the bed and we exchange a few pleastantries. I get on the bed and we fondle and caress for a bit. At this moment I realised she doesn't kiss (seemingly at all) which was a dissapointment. She did actually say little kisses were ok (no FK/DFK which is mentioned at discretion on her profile). I was clean and had mouthwash breath so I think this is just how she is rather than me being a troll.
Asked her about her boobs, I said are they natrual and she said "yes" but I could see a nipple scar and felt them fully later and I could tell they were fake. Still a nice pair though I'm a 'natural' loving guy.

She whips my boxers off and starts having a fondle waking the little chap up. It took a bit of time as it was a little awkward laying on the bed side by side without kissing. For me even small kissing is a build up that gets things moving so in its absence my warmup took a minute or so longer than normal.

I started touching her all over and rubbing her pussy which had the desired effect on me and I was ready. She put a condom and sucked it on, nice touch (her fingernails could be a danger). She sucked away for 5 minutes or so and positioned herself so I could grab her ass/pull her hair to the side and reach her pussy. It wasn't DT but she wasn't the worst I've had.

Then we agreed on moving onto sex, she knew I'd want her from behind as we'd discussed her bum beforehand. She lies down and prones it, a bit tight but wet enough. Finally get in and get a good rythm. Then raise up onto doggy and me stood on the floor to give her a fairly decent hammering. Shot in the bag at the ~20min mark.

Tidied up and had a lie down. During this time she was cleaning up and her phone rang. She answered it and asked to call back in 15 minutes (I had 5-10 left). I wasn't too bothered as I was done and it didnt interupt flow and was super quick. If it was during or in the warm up I might have been annoyed.

We had more of a chat whilst I regained composure and then grabbed my stuff and left.

Overall:

A fairly straight forward 30min £70 session. I've slept on it, deciding on positive or neutral.  I think the core aspects of the service were all positive so I've gone with that, it's all a bit subjective and others might see her as neutral - I dunno.

Pros
- Good comms
- Good location
- Availble short notice (ish)
- Not overly expensive (actually she is £150 for 1.5hrs which seems good to me given other SP rates so a longer session might be decent).
- Pictures were accurate.
- Good english (been in UK many years).
- Body for a milf was on point.

Cons
- Age inaccurate, I'd rather she was honest and put 49 on her profile, not 39.
- Answered her phone at end of meet, but it was after. Wasn't a biggie.