Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on SecretVictoria - Northampton?  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Tankengine48

I will be in the Northampton area soon and quite like the look of SecretVictoria.  Has anyone seen her or had comms with her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Nigel57

Registered from 05/08/23, no AW or UKP feedback, no phone number and wanting £250 for the hour, I don't think I would be prepared to risk that.

Offline MajorPayne

Registered from 05/08/23, no AW or UKP feedback, no phone number and wanting £250 for the hour, I don't think I would be prepared to risk that.
Agree, seriously overpriced for a newbie with no reviews.

Offline wintermen

Dusty phone maybe, at 150 for half hour.

Offline Tankengine48

Thanks for your input guys.  I'll let you know what happens if I take it any further

Offline roger_weekly

I had some comms with her and negotiated 30 mins at £100 but never ended up booking her. I believe she was operating from Rushden several weeks back. I paid for the private pics which was a con at £14 but she does look quite fit. Silly rates though

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks for your input guys.  I'll let you know what happens if I take it any further

Why not try one of the women at Massage Northampton or maybe Soft Touch Bodyworks.  Better value and less of a risk.

Offline Tankengine48

I’ve had contact and in my opinion have negotiated a good deal. Will report back as and when

Online Jmaes123

Hi, did you manage to see her as she has just bid on my RB. Thanks