Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nottingham Chinese/Thai/Oriental weekly switch joints  (Read 79155 times)

Offline miraluka

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
That saved me a trip. My thanks sir!
You’ve been here nearly 8 years and not a positive review once?
(To add I’m not pulling you on reviews just curious)
Either your not reviewing the greens or that’s some fucking terrible luck matey ?

It really is a good job you didn’t see this one  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2024, 07:10:42 pm by Iloveoral »

Online andy6969

Beat me too it
I was just going to post

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If it’s real I’m marrying her  :lol: :lol:
Obviously don’t tell the missus, I’ll think of an excuse incase she finds her under the stairs  :D

He/she back . TS now , you like post-op pussy ?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
He/she back . TS now , you like post-op pussy ?

Pussy is pussy, deffo love a go on her, with or without a cock  :lol:

Offline ZeroCount

Pussy is pussy, deffo love a go on her, with or without a cock  :lol:

Was thinking the same thing ILO. She's hot as fuck, I wouldn't gave a damn what is (or isn't) in that thong.  :dance:

Offline scouting

The girl currently shown at the place I think you guys refer to as the Chinese Guy's External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Is also being shown in Chester  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From what I read on here the Chinese Guy's pics are true. so the Chester one's are BS

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
The girl currently shown at the place I think you guys refer to as the Chinese Guy's External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Is also being shown in Chester  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

From what I read on here the Chinese Guy's pics are true. so the Chester one's are BS

The aw link doesn’t look like the girl I met to be honest?

Offline Stickitin

Jasmine up near the arboretum seems to have been missing for a while now. Has she hung up her boots?

Offline Stickitin

Couple of different ones around this week. My fav sexy bullet nipped tight body Thai is within shooting distance this week, so reckon I’ll drop a load in her at some point  :crazy:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Couple of different ones around this week. My fav sexy bullet nipped tight body Thai is within shooting distance this week, so reckon I’ll drop a load in her at some point  :crazy:

She takes it up the arse well, if she wasn’t that bit too far out last night I’d have gone there

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Jasmine up near the arboretum seems to have been missing for a while now. Has she hung up her boots?
Advertises ow £10

Offline Stickitin

Offline warypunter

She is also a favorite of mine. She is not the youngest on the circuit but she outshines many of the younger ones in terms of providing a good service with a smile. Her nipples are like a magnet for me. I will be there this week.  :yahoo: :dance:

Offline Stickitin

She is also a favorite of mine. She is not the youngest on the circuit but she outshines many of the younger ones in terms of providing a good service with a smile. Her nipples are like a magnet for me. I will be there this week.  :yahoo: :dance:

Better body than most as well, I reckon she’s at least mid to late 40’s but easily passes for mid 30’s.

Offline Stickitin

Not a bad girl here this week.

She introduced herself as ‘Luby’, presume she meant Ruby but did the usual getting R’s and L’s mixed up. Think they usually have 2 girls here so I guess you’d need to ask for her.

Younger than typical, probs mid 30’s, also slimish and not bad looking. Certainly a step up from the usual bang average 40-50 something yo’s you usually get in these places. There for 2 weeks I believe.

Offline gbyld87

Well that's a large but underwhelming list!

This Lydia keeps on hitting up the area but her reviews are for the most part chronically bad (and those that aren't have enough negatives woven into the fabric that I wouldn't see her even if she had a solid green report card).

Derby seems to have the best bets, review-wise.  Nothing jumps out though.  I think i'm just jaded.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I’m thinking the 1st on the list but no reviews, maybe…

I’ve met Lydia in Leicester, was ok but a while back

God forbid I might have to try a white girl  :D :lol:

Offline Stickitin

Green and natural in Long Eaton has one that gives good service this week (staying a few weeks I think). Gets into the bollock stroking earlyish and a good bit of prolonged teasing for a while before finishing you. Usual average looking 50ish old though if that’s a problem.

Offline jaylad

Jasmine ts Leicester rang a bell, i remember your review ilo.

Her profile now stating massage and he only. No fs?

I had her on my hl.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Jasmine ts Leicester rang a bell, i remember your review ilo.

Her profile now stating massage and he only. No fs?

I had her on my hl.
I just noticed yes, £80 b2b plus extra for owo takes it too £100, so FS money with the FS

Probably until she falls out with a new boyfriend and back on the cock, usual story, I can’t see her making much money as massage only.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Green and natural in Long Eaton has one that gives good service this week (staying a few weeks I think). Gets into the bollock stroking earlyish and a good bit of prolonged teasing for a while before finishing you. Usual average looking 50ish old though if that’s a problem.
Sounds a bit too old for me matey
They need to be really cheap if they are knocking on over 40  :lol:

Offline gbyld87

Some nice ones around this week.

This one looks especially nice, albeit no reviews:

And I'm positive I recognise these photos, but can't find an AW for her:

Offline Ennui Smith

Some nice ones around this week.

This one looks especially nice, albeit no reviews:

And I'm positive I recognise these photos, but can't find an AW for her:

I've been to see Bana today so I will try to get a review up soon.  She is the girl in the photos and I enjoyed my time there. 

The pictures for Cindy have been used for girls who don't match the pictures.  I am one person who can attest to that as I went to see her before Christmas and found someone else instead.  There was another girl in the flat with Bana but I didn't see her, so whether it is the girl who is using these pictures, or even that girl herself, I cannot say.