Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Teen Aimee - Cardiff  (Read 1473 times)

Offline HS4000Kestral

Just exchanged emails - she's asking for a deposit on top of some hefty rates.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vw

« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 03:58:07 pm by vw »

WelshElise

« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 05:09:27 pm by WelshElise »

Offline aps

2 positive feedback, both reviewers have many positive feedback themselves. But, I agree with VW and WE above. Will keep away till further information.

Offline Steelworker

2 positive feedback, both reviewers have many positive feedback themselves. But, I agree with VW and WE above. Will keep away till further information.

I’m keeping away no matter what further information there is, APS. I’d never send any deposit.

Offline Proton

Lauren Chelsea's bedroom must be wonderfully cozy with all her hot friends, it's amassing just like the Tardis, 
If you see how many school girls are using her bedroom for photo-shoots, it must be bigger than even Doctor Who could wish for.  ;)

WelshElise

and profile gone see scam

WelshElise

I’m keeping away no matter what further information there is, APS. I’d never send any deposit.
nor should you to any girl unless its a long jeourny for her then travel expenses as a deposit is common in that instance other than that dont do it or send photos of yourselves dangerous iv had 3 offer to send photos this week alone

Offline Corus Boy

and profile gone see scam

Soon to re-appear with a different name, in another area?

WelshElise

Soon to re-appear with a different name, in another area?
probably

WelshElise

2 positive feedback, both reviewers have many positive feedback themselves.
you know feedback doesnt really mean much right and only 2 of them probably flirted with them over pm and got it that way without even meeting it does happen  :bomb:

Offline Corus Boy

probably

And that's one of the many good things about this site.

For punters and WGs, the bad ones exposed.
For the WGs and ounters, the good ones are exposed.

Offline smiley9

Never pay a deposit  :scare:

Never pay in advance it is a Scam  :bomb:

:drinks:

Offline BELLBOY7716

Her AW Profile as now been deleted.  Doggy as f**k.  You had a good escape i think.

Offline Proton

stolen photos

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Gris on this shows up a few

"VW" is perfectly correct, they are lifted photos of her and dozen of girls in the same bedroom on "Pinterest"... A COMPLETE CON  :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only