Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BACK PAGE.. It's not been mentioned on here, so is it not reliable?  (Read 694 times)

Offline Proton

I have just looked at BACK PAGE.. It's not been mentioned on here as best as I can see, so is it not reliable?
 I was interested in > External Link/Members Only
 I can't find her on the AW or Vista, so any ideas of help would be appreciated..

Offline crfc

Unlikely to be girl in advert and the fact that there is an erroneous AW bame shows it is a Sergi posting up without checking which girl is where!!!
B&S highly likely be prepared for poor service etc...

Offline Corus Boy

Boosty?

Wasn't that name associated with a Romanian group?

STAR-LORD

I have just looked at BACK PAGE.. It's not been mentioned on here as best as I can see, so is it not reliable?
 I was interested in > External Link/Members Only
 I can't find her on the AW or Vista, so any ideas of help would be appreciated..

I can't account for backpage as I've not used it. But the tattoo is definitely familiar. Believe she is Romanian, was known as Hot desire 4u on AW (whether she is still there are not I don't know). I almost booked her myself near beginning of last year. I do believe HughJardon has met her though.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=159292.msg1722402#msg1722402

PhillisG

Had 2 bad experiences on back pages, went to see girls who looked nothing like their backpage pics & walked, never looked on it again

Offline HS4000Kestral

I’ve had a couple of backpagers that were ok, however they were also on AW.

STAR-LORD

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 03:13:56 pm by STAR-LORD »

Offline Proton

OK you have helped me again thanks, been very helpful.