Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christinamayuk, Islington  (Read 2274 times)

9 review(s) for christinamayuk (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline john69se

meet happened around December time near finchley road.

Comms: not the greatest and can appear a bit frosty but managed to book a slot.

£100 30mins plus £50 for anal, I see her profile has gone up since.

The girl: Exactly how she is in her videos, also very chatty and makes you feel at ease. Cracking body and a nice pair of fake tits that she wants to get done bigger! For those not a fan of dogs be warned she does typically travel with 2.

The meet: All of her enjoy list is available with filming included in the price! She enjoys it rough, and i had probably one of the best sloppy blowjobs I've ever had. Hard facefucking and non complaints swallowing my whole cock she gagged, choked and even ruined her make up with the occasional tear running down her face plenty of eye contact :wacko:

gave me a good deep rim before jumped on the bed spreading her arse and telling me to fuck her. Again no complaints as i pounded away in doggy prone prone and cowgirl. Finally took off the dom and had her head over the edge of the bed for some more facefucking before coming over her tits.

Treat her well

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

Treat her well??? :dash:

Buddy, I think the authors tongue was firmly in cheek.  ;)

Offline Liverpool

Moved as review was over 6 months ago - rule 4.

Offline jordan452

gave me a good deep rim

Rimming was included in the rate? And where was the location Apartments, hotel, residential house?

Offline king tarzan

Treat her well??? :dash:

No need to say the above, as it is a natural given to do in the first place.. polite and gentle :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac