Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Doing some number crunching  (Read 954 times)

punther

Just read some daily mail articles and apparently the average cost of going on a date in the uk is £127
Another article states it can take up to 5 dates on average before sex occurs

Wait one sec let me just grab my calculator and pen....

£125 × 5 = £625

Assuming you went on a date a week it would take 5 weeks till you're spread the lovely ladies legs

From another source we have the following:
"Assuming a "sack session" includes foreplay, men on average expect a sexual encounter to last roughly 35-40 minutes. Based on more scientific polls of how long men actually last before ejaculation (5-7 minutes), these times are wishful thinking for most men."

Now for arguments lets say after date 5 you finally get lucky and the whole deed lasts one hour assuming you go home that night it would have taken you 5 weeks and cost you £625 for 1 pop or £312.50 if you are a 2 pop guy in an hour

If you stayed all nigth and had morning sex it would have taken you 5 weeks and cost you £625 for an allnighter with 3 pops averaging £208.33 per pop

**In the above scenarios we can be sure that cim/facial will definitely be sevices offered at discretion  :D

Now lets compare and contrast this with finding a lovely lady on AW:

Time taken 1 hour to do a search
5 mins to make the booking
2 hour travel for arguments sake(both ways)
 Time expended = 3 hours 5 mins

Cost of 1 hour incall(let go for a more pricey girl) = £150
Travel cost =£12
TOTAL COST= £162

If your 1 pop thats £162 per pop and if you are a 2 pop then £81 per pop

If we assume an over night will cost £1000 then it would cost £333.33 per pop for 3 pops

CONCLUSION.............

Sources:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

A) they're not really comparable, are they? Civvie & prossie.

B) only an idiot spends £125 on a date. A woman of any substance will at least pay her own share, so no more than a night out with the yourself. Secondly, it's unnecessary to go more than two drinks or coffees to see if she's going to bite.

These stupid (sorry!) stupid scenarios are made up by dickhead reporters who don't shag real women OR prostitutes.

Offline Zeusthedoc

A) they're not really comparable, are they? Civvie & prossie.

B) only an idiot spends £125 on a date. A woman of any substance will at least pay her own share, so no more than a night out with the yourself. Secondly, it's unnecessary to go more than two drinks or coffees to see if she's going to bite.

These stupid (sorry!) stupid scenarios are made up by dickhead reporters who don't shag real women OR prostitutes.

she might offer to pay - but i've got too much of an ego to let her pay. Plus, if i go on dates it's with shallow girls who put out first/second dates - means you've got to pay but your reward comes quicker.

Offline two20

I always assumed you fucked on the third date, I saw it in a movie.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Blinding investigative research - love it! And posted at 4am...... Yes, stats can be manipulated to say anything but that is very clear, reasoned and nicely presented. Great stuff!

Online RedKettle

of course if you go on and marry her then the cost escalates far higher and the sex reduces - which pushes the cost per shag into the stratosphere!  :(