Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotels vs Houses  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Sonny Crockett

I prefer doing incalls at the WGs private apartment as I find entry to their place far more smoother and less nerve wracking. Having said that, I have punted ladies in hotels on the odd occasion, and I thank the heavens that I've not encountered any problems.

Offline Urban_G

I was a bit wary of hotels but since I first went and saw a WG in one I actually prefer them. The rooms are always clean, the beds are great and they feel more secure.
Now when I visit a WG's flat (if it's not in a block) I wonder if the neighbours know what's going on and I feel like I'm being watched by them.

knight5648

I prefer doing incalls at the WGs private apartment as I find entry to their place far more smoother and less nerve wracking. Having said that, I have punted ladies in hotels on the odd occasion, and I thank the heavens that I've not encountered any problems.

+1

knight5648

I was a bit wary of hotels but since I first went and saw a WG in one I actually prefer them. The rooms are always clean, the beds are great and they feel more secure.
Now when I visit a WG's flat (if it's not in a block) I wonder if the neighbours know what's going on and I feel like I'm being watched by them.

I hear what you're saying but usually for me once I'm through the door I couldn't give a shit what the neighbours are thinking  :D

Offline Trevor12

I prefer apartments and don't mind hotels- I could be visiting anyone. Not a huge fan of punts at houses though, always feel more exposed.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Hotels are my preference because you can get a beverage at the bar and have less chance of being given a dirty towel and catching herpes.  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

The advantage of a hotel is that Sergei won't be sitting in the next room ----- also there is more chance of the room being clean.       :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hotels are my preference because you can get a beverage at the bar and have less chance of being given a dirty towel and catching herpes.  :thumbsup:

Not sure about that, most budget hotels only supply a couple of towels.      :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Not sure about that, most budget hotels only supply a couple of towels.      :unknown: :unknown:

I don't punt in budget hotels - I only see high class courtesans.  :D

jcdmj12

I like hotels because they remind me of the dirty weekend / one night stands I've had in the past.

Siadwel

Never done a hotel meet, and it's cost me the chance to do some really rude looking girls.

I just don't fancy it Either too much coming and going, too many people or not enough coming and going and people and being caught the only person in Reception amongst two or three employees. I've often thought about South Mimms, but I saw it referred to as Sleaze Central, or something, and it put me off a bit. I'll have to drive down there one day and just wander around for a while, scope it out.

Apartments or houses are my preference, I don't mind which, unless it's a high-rise council block.

And while I'm being fussy, I prefer en-suite showers.

Offline nigel4498

Have had to many used towels so now I always take my own towel and shower gel to incalls.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Have had to many used towels so now I always take my own towel and shower gel to incalls.

Do you have a bag, or do you just walk in with a towel rolled up under your arm?  :D

Offline nigel4498

Do you have a bag, or do you just walk in with a towel rolled up under your arm?  :D
I wear it over my head like the sheik of Arabic, always good for a laugh.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

johnnyboy61

As for Sergei not being in the next room in a hotel, I think this is not always the case. Two or three years back I met a girl in a hotel in Derby. She wasn't going to deliver all that was on her likes list. She then told me that I hadn't been texting her, but her minder ( she was EE and didn't use this word). Got the distinct impression that she didn't want to upset me though as Sergei was in a room just down the corridor.

Looking at the similar ads on AW after I left and the state of the room I guess that Sergei had probably booked three rooms, one as his base and a couple of others where his four girls could service customers. Naturally it was a shit punt, should have walked, but luckily only booked for 30 mins.

Offline smiths

Either are fine with me. If punting in a hotel the crucial things to know BEFORE you go in is do they have keycard access to rooms and lifts/corridors and directions to the WGs room without needing to ask staff. With mobiles it couldn't be easier unless the WG is thick.

greychap

I think it depends on the wg's place whether a dodgy council estate or nicer area. A hotel can be safer in a way and more discreet sometimes and less chance of the boyfriend bursting in to the workers flat pretending he does not know she works and making the punter leave with no refund. So scams can be done a bit easier.