Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PrettyAbiBabe - Cambridge  (Read 592 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5295586) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MagicMike

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

£200 for 1 hour, reduced to £150 for 30 mins

No reviews on here but AW ones looked ok. Comms were pretty good on her number. A few texts over a few days to arrange and agreed an evening meet. Pics look amazing tbh so was looking forward to the meet.

Place is a flat on a main road heading out of town. Arrived just before time and no answer to calls or texts. Thought here we go. Eventually got a message 10 mins past the time giving address. Decent enough flat and up the stairs. As I approached heard voices talking loudly inside. Another red flag. But away we go…

Hide behind door trick and when I look it’s a dark short brunette (all pics are blonde), quite pretty, tanned and tattoos. Maybe it is Abi, but either pics were taken a long time ago or she has swapped with her mate (who is in the kitchen and who it transpires she was talking to). Anyway, I’m reasonably happy and go into the bedroom. A bottle of wine is open, another red flag, and she pours 2 glasses. Before I can say I don’t want any she says “this is for my friend” and leaves the room for 5 minutes to take it to her. More talking in there while I stand around. Fuck sake.

She eventually returns and we sort the money out. Kissing starts. She is definitely not 25, maybe early to mid 30s and body is a bit saggy but not bad. Has lots of tattoos turning green (why do white women love dream catchers so much?). OWO is actually very good and sloppy and after a few positions of this I CIM, which she then goes off and spits out. Returns and I ask to go down on her. Her response is that she’s too sensitive and can’t do that. So on with mac and start in mish. After a few thrusts she says she is too sore from working a lot. Jesus. So we switch to doggy and this is ok for a while. She does keep stopping me though to check if the jonny is still on. Keeps killing the moment. So change and she gets on top. Then after a minute stops again and says it’s hurting. I look at my cock and there is dark stuff on the jonny. She says oh I must be coming on. By that time I want to get out so suggest we reduce to 30 mins. She goes out again and comes back with £50 and I get dressed. As I do she goes and sits with her friend while I sort the jonny and tissues out and find my way to the bathroom to wash up. I then see her in the hall and she lets me out like she would the plumber who has finished fixing something.

All in all a bad punt with someone not into it and on her period (wasn’t fresh blood). No real effort and too sensitive and sore. That and that she looks nothing like her pics means a straight neg.

Offline PilotMan

Was she British as per her AW profile?

Offline calzone

Thanks for the review, sounds dire!

Offline Jameson20

Fucking grim, thanks for the heads up. The few pictures she has look good, but having read your review, absolutely not.