Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Young Emily - Leicester  (Read 1786 times)

19 review(s) for Busty Young Emily (13 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

My first ever adventure with a Hungarian Lady, pleased to report that she didn't let the side down!

External Link/Members Only

SERVICE:

1 hour GFE incall £120

VENUE:

Apartment located in a nice residential street located just outside of the city (NW of city) street parking very close by

BUSTY YOUNG EMILY:

Pictures, age and her description are accurate imo! 12 seems the right size, she has a slight tummy on her but fuckin hell so do I FFS. Emily Is very very pretty in a girl next door kinda way, she had what I'd describe as very little makeup on so defo a looker, when I first clapped eyes on her I new I liked what I saw, she has really really big natural boobs, lovely nipples! I love big boobs. Just gonna throw that right out there! She speaks excellent English, understood my Yorkshire any how

COMS:

TXT for a same day meet, very prompt response and gave required info for location straight away so I could plan my route and parking etc

MEET:

Arrived by car, postcode takes you straight to the street name she gives you. I parked easily enough on there and txt I'd arrived, final instructions received promptly and off i ventured!

Emily greeted me at the door, and took me into her Bedroom, as soon as. Saw her face I was very happy, not gonna lie I def fancied her, 100% my kind of girl. Paper work done, the pen a quick freshen up before we started with nice sensual kisses, not too much tongue but enough and very nice.

Onto the the bed,double checked the do's an don'ts more kissing ensued, she moved on top and released the girls, combination of kisses, boobs in my face boobs over my bits n bobs, oral on me soon followed, it was a great combo of slow sensual then building up the pace, more vigorously giving me oral. She then sat on my face I enjoyed that, lovely down there, neat, clean etc, more oral on me then she put his hat on and rode me for a time, very good it was to, mish followed with good kissing and her playing with her boobs, sucking her nipples, not gonna lie I absolutely loved watching that show, finished in doggy, really enjoyed myself! I think she was up for end 2 but I knew I was about shagged out, think I'd been at it every day bar one that week, but we had a nice chat and e gave me a nice back rub! Really nice to engage with aswell.

PROS:

Friendly lass, naturally very pretty(subjective), 2 of the biggest boobs I've ever had the joy of playing with, good English, not a clock watcher, all services provided with enthusiasm, GVFM

CONS:

None

VERDICT:

Really really nice lass, friendly, provided a good GFE, I can't wait to return for more of the same and a bit of proper TF'ing needs to be on the agenda, It'd be rude not to! ET recommends,

Offline HailWood

Good review Mr T.

She’s on my HL and she looks really pretty. However (you and NJ won’t forgive me for this), her tits are just too big for me.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Good review Mr T.

She’s on my HL and she looks really pretty. However (you and NJ won’t forgive me for this), her tits are just too big for me.

Errrr, never speak to me again!  :lol:

Online PepeMAGA

Good review Mr T.

her tits are just too big for me.

close your eyes when she unleashes them