Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one ended up in a relationship with a wg or even casual sex outside of "work  (Read 24899 times)

Online sparkus

Recently went back on dating apps, noticed there's a few Chinese and Thai 'beauty therapists' on there.

Online OakTree

Just my personal experience. I'm possibly sliding into a relationship with a WG. I was a regular customer 5 years ago but stopped seeing her for paid sex because I felt I was getting emotionally attached. We remained platonic friends which was fine. Recently we've spent more time together (coffee, shopping, Lunch, just talking) and she has strongly hinted that she wants the relationship to go further. I have resisted due to her still working - in fact I felt bad when I saw her reviewed in this  very web site plus I was a bit wary because WG are suspected of being less honest then politicians or estate agents. However, she has always been a loyal friend, caring and extremely generous - generous to the point I feel bad as she won't let me pay for anything. In being her friend I've learnt of the other side of the WG life they have to put up with: the coke heads, robbers, inadequates that like to hit women, time wasters, awful Madames etc etc. If she wasn't a WG I'd be all over her like a cheap suit. We are the same age - I may give in and just go for it. Any relationship will have ups and downs.

I would say in this case that it's slightly different from the norm we often hear on here, punter falling for WG. You have obviously stopped fucking her for cash and a normal platonic relationship has developed. Your dilemma as I see it is... Do you want a normal sexual relationship with her and if so could you handle her line of work? from this post it would appear not.

Offline munterhunter

GOLDEN RULE
Remember it's a punt for money with a working girl so NO it's not advisable to form "relationships"
In my case I've bumped into a regular occasionally and we've had a coffee. I've helped a couple with computer issues over the years and I had a regular who I met through an agency. I used to book her for 3hrs she often asked to stay the night at no extra cost we used to meet in travel lodges. But there was no relationship!