Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy Sparks- Birmingham  (Read 1373 times)

1 review(s) for Cindy Sparks (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ktimm

Hi Guys

I thought i'll TOFT last week and booked Cindy Sparks for an hour last week.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Communication was straight forward over the phone. I confirmed beforehand regarding Anal and CIM and she stated extra as on profile.

Apartment was the same as used by the other girls part of this group. Safe location with no hassles.

Physically, she looks almost the same as her profile pics but maybe looksa bit older in reality. She was also wearing the same dress as her profile pics.

So, paper work sorted and she said to me have a shower even though I already had one at home. She just handed me the towel and directed me towards the wash room. I tried to explain to her that I already had one but she said NO shower first.

Anyways, after the quick shower, I went back in the room and I could hear her talking in Hungarian with her friend and I just sat at the bed and was waiting for her to come in. She pops in after 5 min with all the clothes already taken off which was a turn off for me as I like to play before diving all in.

On with the action, I tried to be a bit intimate and tried to kiss her but no response. I tried a bit more and she said no kissing and then said you want BJ. Well, at that time, i thought GFE is out of the way. Well, on with the BJ which was average. No eye contact and mostly mechanical. She used her hands a lot which I personally do not like.

I thought this is not working as I started to loose my hard on. On with the rubber and straight away with the anal. Did some in doggy and then in mish. I asked her if she can do anal while riding on top but she said no. With her limited English, it was hard to communicate with her.

All of a sudden, she said you got 5 min even though I had 15 on the clock. At that moment, i thought fuck this and just get this over with. Took my rubber out  and fucked her mouth for a bit and then came in her mouth.

Well, to sum it up,services are very mechanical and below average at best.

Probably, good enough for half hour if someone in mood of quickie but do no expect a memorable experience.

Ming

Thanks for the informative review ktimm,

One to cross off the "possible" list.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Excalibur

Likewise Ming. I was going to kick the tyres on this one. Kicked into touch now.

Offline ImageMaker

I had a similar experience with Stella Maye as well. Divas used to good man, really quality girls, now it just turning into convener belt.

I guess I should skip External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only as it will probably will be waste of money...

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ktimm, you need to include the proper 7-digit link in your review, otherwise it is not included in the WG's UKP review count.

Also, any search for her on UKP will not automatically bring up your review.

Have asked Admin to add the 7-digit AW link as well.

In future copy and paste the Profile's full link as below into your post:

Copy and paste this bit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ktimm

Thanks for the info

My apologies

toby2

Thanks for the review about Cindy. I was thinking of trying her but you have saved me wasting my money.