Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HIV Testing Week  (Read 1079 times)

Offline Andywb

A national campaign to get more ppl tested

External Link/Members Only

Free. Order online.
15 minute blood test with results at home.
Or post sample with results by text.
Postal sample also does syphilis.

Not withstanding we should be testing regularly,  this is a national campaign to get more ppl tested and raise wareness.

Runs to 11th Feb

I think this worth a new thread, but mods pls merge if you disagree.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
A national campaign to get more ppl tested

Free. Order online.
15 minute blood test with results at home.
Or post sample with results by text.
Postal sample also does syphilis.

Not withstanding we should be testing regularly,  this is a national campaign to get more ppl tested and raise wareness.

Runs to 11th Feb

I think this worth a new thread, but mods pls merge if you disagree.

Interesting questions the site asks 'Have you had unprotected sex in the last...?'. Some people class OWO as unprotected, might be useful to define this, but I suspect most assume the question means intercourse.

Offline southcoastpunter

the standard NHS test (SH24) I do every 3 months or so from home, tests for HIV as well as  chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis. doesn't everyone's test cover these 4?

Offline mrwhite

It isn't a national campaign - I just put in my postcode and got a message that it isn't available in my area.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

the standard NHS test (SH24) I do every 3 months or so from home, tests for HIV as well as  chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis. doesn't everyone's test cover these 4?

I too use this excellent service  :thumbsup:

Offline Thephoenix

I prefer to call into my local walk in centre to pick up a free kit.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
It isn't a national campaign - I just put in my postcode and got a message that it isn't available in my area.

Usually isn't available in my area (still isn't)  but using the above link I have been able to order a free HIV testing week kit.

Offline Andywb

On the web site it says free and available to anyone in England ...... so "national" to England .... but what do I know; I was just flagging up the opportunity 🤔

Offline Andywb

Usually isn't available in my area (still isn't)  but using the above link I have been able to order a free HIV testing week kit.

It's week long thing from 4th to 11th Feb would not be something anyone could have tried previously

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
It's week long thing from 4th to 11th Feb would not be something anyone could have tried previously

Yes that's what I assumed, I was tested quite recently but wanted to find out how it worked including was it really available everywhere. SH4 doesn't usually cover my postcode and or age (local GUM confirm SH24 don't cover the location), but I am able to order a one off HIV kit using the OP link.

Offline Andywb

BBC News - Sheffield: New mum urges HIV testing amid case rise

This is where I heard about it first, then googled to find the actual website