Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 5 Step Guide to get the most out of a Pro$$ie by the lads in UKP North West  (Read 4511 times)

infoseeker

5 Step Guide to get the most out of a Pro$$ie by the lads in UKPunting North West

STEP 1
Find a Pro$$ie who has just been very effectively exposed for her poor service, poor attitude, inaccuracy of profile by an accurate Negative/Neutral review.
Even better if she has felt the need to sign up to the forum and spends many hours on it, just because of the effectiveness and impact of that review.
Example KimberlyC Neutral Review by infoseeker 2nd August 2014

STEP 2
Comment on that review in some way to distinguish yourself from the horrid unfluffy unfriendly reviewer to show your sympathetic potential to be at least a bit fluffy to said Pro$$ie
Example threechilliman comment on KimberlyC Neutral Review by infoseeker 2nd August 2014

STEP 3
Arrange a meeting with that Pro$$ie leaving her in no doubt that you are that very same sympathetic forum reviewer from UKPunting, the best way to do this would be to arrange the meet using PMs on UKPunting!!!!
Example
Contact with Kim via UKP messages was quick and clear until she was banned so we switched to AW
BONUS STEP 3A - Give her a decent amount of time say like two weeks to sort out her hair and make up....  :lol: keep in touch during that extended period to build up your fluffiness credentials.
but the odd message continued between us over the two week period

STEP 4
Said Pro$$ie will now put in the performance of her life for you due to the three steps that you have already taken, perhaps there will be even a bit of chat about how horrid the unfluffy reviewer in STEP 1 was.
Now the easy bit review Pro$$ie accordingly and have a bit of banter / back slapping with your buddy / pal on that review hoping that no one will notice what just happened.
EXAMPLE KimberlyC Positive Review by threechilliman 20th August 2014

STEP 5
Be deluded and self congratulatory aka fluffy enough to post a comment on your review hinting that the high level of service experienced in STEP 4 was due to your having behaved like a "gentleman".... of course unlike the horrid reviewer in STEP 1.... just like the Pro$$ie said whilst you had your head up her ass.
EXAMPLE threechilliman comment on KimberlyC Positive Review by threechilliman 20th August 2014

STARRING
infoseeker - unfluffy reviewer / horrid client
threechilliman - Pal 1 / opportunist / naive punter / gentleman
yorkshire123 - Pal 2 / best supporting back slapper
taz973 - Pal 3 / cameo appearance as apologetic fluffy reviewer who doesn't like to review on UKPunting due to its "misogynistic" style - No "Brad Pitt" mind
External Link/Members Only - Old American Hag with Afro hair / Elegant Blue Eyed Amerian MILF

infoseeker

KEY SUMMARY POINTS For General Reviewing Discussion

- The reviewer approached the Pro$$ie openly as a reviewer from UKPunting after having gotten involved in the discussion on her Negative/Neutral review - Why did he not just visit her anonymously?
What should we do with such reviews on UKPunting? - Take them with a rock of salt? Should they even be allowed to stand?

- The reviewer was deluded enough to think that the comparatively high service he received was due to his equally comparatively high gentlemanly behaviour he was then flagrant enough to hint that on his review as a follow up
How much credibility has such a reviewer got left after that? How Fluffy is that?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 03:28:53 am by infoseeker »

Offline Daffodil

I must say I find this pretty amusing  :D

Petty, possibly, but amusing  :hi:

infoseeker

Daffodil Thanks for your input often humour helps to get the message across.

But in all seriousness this Case Study raises some general points about reviewing on UKP to be considered and discussed.
Not the most widespread of issues with reviewing which is general fluffiness but a specific type of fluffiness.

It also present the blueprint to get the most out of any Pro$$ie even an old uppity American hag.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 03:31:54 am by infoseeker »

Offline Daffodil

KEY SUMMARY POINTS For General Reviewing Discussion

The reviewer approached the Pro$$ie openly as a reviewer from UKPunting after having gotten involved in the discussion on her Negative/Neutral review - Why did he not just visit her anoymously?
What should we do with such reviews on UKPunting? - Take them with a rock of salt?

The reviewer was deluded enough to think that the comparatively high service he received was due to his equally comparatively high gentlemanly behaviour he was then flagrant enough to hint that on his review as a follow up
How much credibility has such a reviewer got left after that? How Fluffy is that?

I agree that it is naive to think that a great service, once you've shown yourself to be a member here (and one who was openly supportive), is independent of that fact.

In TCM's defence, he is open about it which at least allows others to judge the review accordingly.

Offline Daffodil

Daffodil Thanks for your input.

In all seriousness I think it raises some general points about reviewing on UKP to be considered and discussed.

As do I.

I imagine there are punters who use the promise of writing a review here as an incentive to get a good service from a prossie. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that, but I definitely think the fact should be stated when the review is posted.

infoseeker

In TCM's defence, he is open about it which at least allows others to judge the review accordingly.

I agree just by itself it was tolerable and not worthy of this thread being started
BUT
the reviewer was then fluffy enough to delude himself it was due to his having been more of a "Gentleman" then the STEP 1 reviewer and state that as a follow up to the review
NOW
That is an intolerable level of fluffiness that could not be left unchallenged.

There was a certain time lag between the follow up comment so this is not just a knee jerk reaction this is an honest critique of an overly fluffy review that has appeared on UK Punting North West.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 03:35:28 am by infoseeker »

Offline Daffodil

I personally never reveal who I am to a prossie before a meet and even take steps to ensure they don't know who I was after the punt (e.g. by writing a review a reasonable time later), but that's mostly for my basic security and anonymity.

infoseeker

At the very least a review following this kind of pattern should come with an Extreme Health Warning which I added in this case but I wanted to make all Regions aware of this issue and to watch out for it.

The more and more influential UK Punting becomes and the more and more Negative Reviews that appear the more and more this will be an issue /   :D opportunity to get the most out of your favourite Pro$$ie  :D

:crazy: In extreme circumstances I could imagine reviewers getting free punts using (abusing) this 5 Step Guide.  :crazy:

Offline Daffodil

I agree just by itself it was tolerable and not worthy of this thread being started
BUT
the reviewer was then fluffy enough to delude himself it was due to his having been more of a "Gentleman" then the STEP 1 reviewer and state that as a follow up to the review
NOW
That is an intolerable level of fluffiness that could not be left unchallenged.

There was a certain time lag between the follow up comment so this is not just a knee jerk reaction this is an honest critique of an overly fluffy review that has appeared on UK Punting North West.

Yes, I don't like to see this. There were some punters guilty of insinuating bangers & gash, and his behaviour, was responsible for the bad punt he received from Madlin Moon. Poor form, on a punter's forum.

infoseeker

I personally never reveal who I am to a prossie before a meet and even take steps to ensure they don't know who I was after the punt (e.g. by writing a review a reasonable time later), but that's mostly for my basic security and anonymity.

It is to maintain my effectiveness as an unfluffy reviewer that I make significant effort to preserve my anonymity.

For example I waited many months after seeing KimberlyC before reviewing her since

1- I knew the impact it would have since I knew she is very active online as it proved she found my review the same day and signed up to the forum!

2- Since I didn't know of a suitable platform which would allow me to defend my review effectively through the anticipated impact till I found UKPunting

Salt

Fair play Info; I really enjoyed reading this post  :hi:

laughed my ass off.....

infoseeker

Fair play Info; I really enjoyed reading this post  :hi:

laughed my ass off.....

Hi Salt

Please do not abuse our 5 Step Guide to get free punts.  ;)
(And if you do I must remind you their is a small royalty to pay)

.... sorry I'm off scouring the forum for suitable negative reviews aka OPPORTUNITIES
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 03:57:49 am by infoseeker »

Offline wristjob

Lol well, if I remember Info only became famous because of a bit of white knighting. Does seem like TCM has a thing for UKP girlies though.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33459.msg463825#msg463825

If I'm honest I did feal uneasy abotu TCM's review of Dani - not cos he reviewed her but because he arranged it through this site, she knew who he was on here prior. I don't see how the girl knowing she will be reviewed really makes for a balanced review.

I don't want anyone to know who I am before or even after a punt and if there's a good reason not to write a review it's that they knew one was likely to be written ahead of the punt.

Offline threechilliman

Lol well, if I remember Info only became famous because of a bit of white knighting. Does seem like TCM has a thing for UKP girlies though.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=33459.msg463825#msg463825

I don't want anyone to know who I am before or even after a punt and if there's a good reason not to write a review it's that they knew one was likely to be written ahead of the punt.

I have a thing for ALL girlies lol

tcm

Offline iPad3

It's an amusing post and fair play however I think consideration needs to be given to the fact that we are essentially offering a proven piss poor service provider the opportunity to get a positive reveiw in one of the only places on the web, this could result in one of us being mislead and ripped off.

In addition if the reveiwee is not careful and adds a health warning, if you will, to the subsequent reveiw he could end up getting a load of shit from the prossie vis a vee the panel 999 situation of last year.

Sorry to sound a bit negative but just speaking my mind.

Offline Boundless

It's a double edged sword.

The same as a restaurant critic not revealing their identity when having a meal. It would not be a fair review if the service provider knew beforehand, although there would be a temptation on the part of the reviewer to say who they were so as to get a better service, however, the review is then of little use to anyone reading it.

Personally, I'm with Daff and for the same reasons. I wouldn't want a prossie to know who I am on here.

The happy one

The same as a restaurant critic not revealing their identity when having a meal. It would not be a fair review if the service provider knew beforehand, although there would be a temptation on the part of the reviewer to say who they were so as to get a better service, however, the review is then of little use to anyone reading it.

Personally, I'm with Daff and for the same reasons. I wouldn't want a prossie to know who I am on here.

But thing of the genii fits

You get in touch with a prozzie. I read this most amazing review on you. Was it all true do you really do all those services

Before she knows it

Nothing is at discretion any more. Ie sorry no annal your cocks to big
Get your faced snogged off
Of course you can cum in my mouth and plant your seed all over my face

She then has a level to live up to
She gets more positive reviews
She gets more clients earns more money
Thinks fuck me puts her price

They never fucking learn

SirFrank

Two things stand out here for me, 1) this merry dance is simply too much effort for me 2) the level of game playing makes me feel deeply uncomfortable. It borders on coercive IMO. I've never mentioned UKP to a girl because I think it's unfair and inappropriate

Offline cunnyhunt

I do not like the tone of the post and the attitude and comments shown by the poster to another member.

pokenn

I do not like the tone of the post and the attitude and comments shown by the poster to another member.

Yes,  does seem a bit playground petty. But I expect the guys mentioned won't be that bothered.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I don't like being told that someone who has booked me is a member here or being booked through here as it sort of gives off the feeling that they expect you to do whatever they want even if they don't. It makes me uncomfortable. One member tried to book me recently via here and I have asked him to book via AW or phone but not tell me who he is to which he has agreed. I don't mind knowing after the booking just not before. Probably as I remember a couple of twats from PN who tried to book using the old you don't offer this but I want it or you will get a bad review. When showing those PMs to G. I was put on the no reports list. The guys were not even told off

A prossie can rip people off left right and centre but if she knows you post on here she will give a great service.  However other guys will see it and expect the same but will get ripped off instead

At least TCM does say he made contact via here though so people can make their own judgement

Offline londonmaxxy

Interesting.
 Can't see many guys actually seeing ' negative ' reviews as opportunities to get a good punt, with or without a 5 step plan. Agree with some of the posts above, once you start divulging your ID or 'promising ' reports you're on dodgy ground & unlikely to post objective reports that are much use to anyone really- also the ' I won't go into the details but it was great ' kind of rubbish report.
My opinion mentioning reviews or ' any I've read this or that about you' pre- punt is not great, though I suspect it happens a lot. If the prossie looks as expected , just say she looks good or like her pics & get on with the action. If she doesn't - just bail out, or get on with the action & grit your teeth-either way you can report back if needed.

cockneybstrd

Two things stand out here for me, 1) this merry dance is simply too much effort for me 2) the level of game playing makes me feel deeply uncomfortable. It borders on coercive IMO. I've never mentioned UKP to a girl because I think it's unfair and inappropriate

I got to say I agree with SirFrank on his two points.

I have said before that when posting reviews it would be interesting to know if the poster had mentioned to the pro$$ie if he was planning on placing a review. Mainly as I reckon they would put a bit more effort in if they knew they were going to be reviewed..

As I said on the infamous Bangers and Gash review of Madlin Moon. If he had said I am bangers and gash from UK Punting and I plan on doing a review before hand I reckon she would have been all sweetness and light.

Offline Boundless

Come to think of it, I have punted with 2 prossies who used to post on UKP but before I joined. I told neither of them what I'd read about them, always keep your powder dry I say!

Offline wristjob

I don't like being told that someone who has booked me is a member here or being booked through here as it sort of gives off the feeling that they expect you to do whatever they want even if they don't. It makes me uncomfortable. One member tried to book me recently via here and I have asked him to book via AW or phone but not tell me who he is to which he has agreed.

I agree with that, it has an effect both ways. I would imagine it's hard to behave in a natural way with the feeling of being under scrutiny. So much better all round to just book in the normal way.

Offline The High Sparrow

My motivation for seeing a pro$$ie is not to write a review afterwards, I see her to have a good time. A restaurant critique doesn't visit an establishment to get a good meal, he goes in to write a review afterward.

That said if you do write a review here and the said pro$$sie knows you are member of the UKP it should be stated in your review so other punters know how to interpret your review.

infoseeker

Replies are mostly focusing on the issue of
1- The reviewer been known to be a reviewer on UKP by the Service Provider

Two significant points off the back of that in this particular case which have been focused on less are
2- That visit having occured directly off the back of a Negative/Neutral review which received significant publicity including follow up comments from the Service Provider

3- The reviewer on his review then going on to imply the better performance/review was due to his having been a gentleman!

Without these two significant points (particularly the third which came a bit later) I wouldn't have bothered publicising this Case Study in the way I have.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

What do you expect from a former Wanker of the Week?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Two significant points off the back of that in this particular case which have been focused on less are
2- That visit having occured directly off the back of a Negative/Neutral review which received significant publicity including follow up comments from the Service Provider

3- The reviewer on his review then going on to imply the better performance/review was due to his having been a gentleman!

Without these two significant points (particularly the third which came a bit later) I wouldn't have bothered publicising this Case Study in the way I have.

Point 2. I can see your concern however it is a good way to ensure a good punt and some people will use it as such.  Like I mentioned it was a regular thing with a couple of members of PN to use the reviews to get services that were not even listed due to the threat of a negative review if they did not.  Someone with a negative or neutral who knows a review is being made will make extra effort as she knows it will bring in more money if she gives her best for that booking.
To me regardless of if the prossie has a negative review or not, it is to my mind a light form of blackmail as in a way you feel you have to give in to someones wants/demands even if you don't offer that service if they are going to write a review that you think will be a negative if you don't.  Its unfair and not a very pleasant feeling.
Can you imagine some prossie coming on here saying the review is false as the person writing it tried to blackmail her to give services not on offer.  She would not be believed at all.  So for us it is a no win situation.  Its why I don't want to know if I can help it that someone is a member.

Point 3.  Some people do get a better service as they are polite and engaging.  If someone is engaging during a booking they tend to get the best out of you whereas those who are abrupt or standoffish don't get the most out of the booking as there is only so much one person can do if the other is not engaging as well
However that doesn't mean this person got a better service as none of us have any idea how you are during a booking.  You could be really sweet or you could be a total arse hat.  Only you know if it is true or not.  However writing a whole thread about fore hand is pointless when all you actually want to do is have a dig at TCM which you actually highlighted in your last post.   
Why not just take it up with him instead of bringing it to the main forum as he has obviously touched a raw nerve

infoseeker

I voted for myself that is how seriously I take your lovely innovation Ali Katt, (you do go on about it a lot) I have noticed, it has it merits but I advise you mention it too often.

As for the innovation that me and my creative UK Punting North West Pals have devised, now that has some practical use.
It was wasted on a External Link/Members Only
When is should really be used on a Hot Sexy French Babe...

In all seriousness was I in London I'd go for it just to practically prove the point that it is Punting Genius

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I voted for myself that is how seriously I take your lovely innovation Ali Katt, (you do go on about it a lot) I have noticed, it has it merits but I advise you mention it too often.

As for the innovation that me and my creative UK Punting North West Pals have devised, now that has some practical use.
It was wasted on a External Link/Members Only
When is should really be used on a Hot Sexy French Babe...

In all seriousness was I in London I'd go for it just to practically prove the point that it is Punting Genius
My issue lies with the fact you slagged off 3 forum members, whether joking or not, it appears spiteful and like shit stirring. Your system is flawed as most prossies change their name and continue to provide the same poor service, just under a new name\profile.

infoseeker

My issue lies with the fact you slagged off 3 forum members

I take my lead from Admin and James999, it was from them that I learnt to spot fluffiness and deal with it, neither of them take prisoners in their expose, Admin does so without ceremony as is his right.
My expose was with ceremony since that is my style.
My area of scope though is limited to North West
This Case Study was important enough to publicise in UKPunting forum where I hardly ever check posts.

Your system is flawed as most prossies change their name and continue to provide the same poor service, just under a new name\profile.

All systems have limitations, I am not saying it is perfect.... but it is damn good.... as you'll see in my next post.

infoseeker

Thank You for your input Dani Greatly Valued.

Me and threechilliman are still friendly enough to exchange punting Info by PM it is not an attack on him

It is a useful Case Study into Reviewing and Dynamics on UKPunting and your well thought out input have expanded that discussion so Thanks Again.

..... Off to try and get hold of that External Link/Members Only... maybe I won't see her today but defo when I am in London... she'll be singing my praises of how Gentlmanly I was... compared to Caboots.

..... So who is going to punt of my review of her when it gets posted.... Anyone.... or are you going to to go with Caboots review?

Offline wristjob

2) That did occur to me - here's how I reconcile it. If I'm paying £100 for a WG I want a certain standard - and you can get some hot girls for that. On the other hand I'd pay WAY more to shag that cute girl at work or the girl who works in the bank - those girls you kind of know and aren't nearly as hot but they are real. Well as TCM has punted girls on UKP twice maybe that is part of what does it for him - them being real before the punt.

Of course a bad/neutral review is normally a sign to avoid a girl (subject to the negatives being relevant) UNLESS you think the guy who posted it is a total twat and doesn't have any credibility in your eyes.

3) Maybe he was being polite and by "gentleman" meant not psychotic. it was a valid post but like most of your posts you got too invested in it

I can see another nomination brewing.

Offline shagbambi

Point 3.  Some people do get a better service as they are polite and engaging.  If someone is engaging during a booking they tend to get the best out of you whereas those who are abrupt or standoffish don't get the most out of the booking as there is only so much one person can do if the other is not engaging as well
However that doesn't mean this person got a better service as none of us have any idea how you are during a booking.  You could be really sweet or you could be a total arse hat.  Only you know if it is true or not. 

YMMV.  That's life.

infoseeker

Relating to point 3 above

3) Maybe he was being polite and by "gentleman"

Guide to typical prossie rebuttals

Something positive from Ali Katt, Thanks  :hi:

KimberlyC had a shit attitude as posted in my review, Dani you read SAAFE on there it is clear that KimberlyC constantly is whining and moaning, I covered these two points in my critique and contextualising on the review itself.

Quote from: A WG about KimberlyC
Every booking has a problem every client is doing something wrong.

.... except of course that lovely gentleman who came down to review her after my negative on UK P :kiss:
Can't wait to see hotstefanie, it'll be my best punter ever, fucking sexy babe with a french accent giving me a performance of her life.  :kiss:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 07:09:27 pm by infoseeker »

SirFrank

I've already said my peace and the more I read the more my original points seem to be confirmed. I now actually find this whole thread somewhat sinister and distasteful.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Some prossies do go on safe and moan about everything.  Some make thread after thread moaning about clients or bookings or people asking questions they don't like.  Some prossies hate their job and/or their clients.  Some use safe as a sounding board not realising anyone can read their rants
However they should not show it in a booking.  if they do they deserve a negative review.  A crap attitude during a booking needs to be reviewed so people can make up their own minds.  Don't underestimate punters.  That's a mistake a lot of prossies make.  They are clever enough to work out if a prossie is giving a good service due to knowing a review will be written about them and a crap service to those they don't think will.  Punters learn this industry pretty quickly and most on here are very shrewd.

As I have said telling someone or letting someone know you are a member here before a booking is not on.  I dislike it and it makes me very uncomfortable for the first part of the booking.  However some like it as it gives them a chance to get a good review.  A good review means more work so no one with a negative or neutral is going to mind knowing.
You cant stop it from happening.  Even if all PMs are blocked people will still ring the girl and say they are a member here.  IT happens.  Its crap when it does unless the punter admits it in his review as it makes the review a little pointless as no one will know if she is normally that way or if it was just for the sake of a review

Just move on from it and let punters make up their own minds.  Most are far from stupid.

Offline NIK

I've already said my peace and the more I read the more my original points seem to be confirmed. I now actually find this whole thread somewhat sinister and distasteful.
[/color]

Totally agree, mate.

I don't think UKP should be used in this way.

OldAdmin

Thread lock too much bickering.