Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan Maxes angels  (Read 2568 times)

Offline doppelwalk

Hi All,
just wondered if you had an opinion about :

External Link/Members Only
 :wacko:

Never used Maxes
Do these guys usually photoshop a lot ?

Also anyone seen her in the past ? apparently she is back from some long break

Cheers

Online nforbes

I have seen her mate, she was my first ever punt and still till this day one of my all time favs. But shes been away for a while now and there is no recent pic of her so bear that in mind.

Offline bqaj

She has a profile in AW and of course, years pass over us in life if you know what I mean but she is so hot  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Agency age: 33
AW age: 38

Looks about 40-45 in this photo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Have to say I would walk if that's the sight that greeted me at the door instead of the woman in her agency photos.  :scare:

Offline Blue84

She definitely looks a bit older than her profile but she is absolute filth. Loved her naughty wink whilst sucking me off. Insisted I pissed in her mouth too.. a fantastically filthy fuck.

Offline Anadin

Wow I didn't even realise that they are the same person, she's been in my hot list for ages but went outcall only which isn't convenient for me.

SuitedandBooted

Noticed she is back with Max again. Had a great overnight with her many years ago but she is definately an acquired taste and you probably need to be in the right mood to enjoy all she offers!

Offline Hansolo69

Never used Maxes
Do these guys usually photoshop a lot ?

Looking at the photos, I'd say they are photoshopped to shit - with shit being the optimum word.
They make the girls look too fake, and almost cartoonlike.

handyandy

The pics on Maxes site are 3 maybe 4 years old despite the agency claiming all pics were shot within the last 12 months.

The pics on her Adultwork site are more recent and I guess would give a much better idea of the Megan you would meet.

Saw her at a Maxes party about 4 years ago and she was proper filthy back then, sloppy gagging deepthroat, facefucking, spitroasting etc.

Party tricks were hanging her head over the edge of the bed and letting each guy facefuck her and crossing her legs behind her head for deep fucking.
Don't know if she is still that flexible.

Offline doppelwalk

Thanks all for feedback  :hi:
It's kind of a fantasy for me to try some older one, (i am in my late 20s).  :P

But looks way less attractive than the maxes photos  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 03:49:38 pm by doppelwalk »

Offline Bartolomeo

Agency age: 33
AW age: 38

Looks about 40-45 in this photo.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Have to say I would walk if that's the sight that greeted me at the door instead of the woman in her agency photos.  :scare:

And I would most definitely stay. Prefer her real pics to the agency photoshopped crap. Everyone has different tastes.

handyandy

Yeah think i would stay as well, just to experience that deepthroat facefucking again ;)

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Yeah think i would stay as well, just to experience that deepthroat facefucking again ;)

I might stay if she could do that with a bag over her head