Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SubmissiveCharlotte - Marylebone  (Read 1270 times)

fusicus11

External Link/Members Only

First review - hope the format works for you all.

Comms - Intially booked via AW and then vest by text & phone. No hassles.

Location - Basement flat in Marylebone a few mins from Baker Street tube station.

Charlotte -  fun bubbly, curvy girl. easy to chat with. Charlotte actually got me from the street as I had the wrong house number - appreciated that as I was nervous (first time punter)

Service - Opted to split the session in two. the first half was charlotte being the more dominant, spanking, some anal play, tie & tease, covered oral (which i'm fine with) and sex.  After a break and a chat, the second half was a role reversal, with me spanking and playing with her, oral and sex followed.

I think we overran a little bit. I was offered a shower before and after, which i accepted. i didn't feel rushed out the door and I can't say i clocked her checking the time.

Overall I had a really good time.  I can't really think of any cons to be honest.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

hope the format works for you all

How long was the session and how much did you pay?

Offline Anallover6969

Funny how she's updated her gallery pics today and now she gets this one post one review.

Cheers for the review chubbs. I mean Charlotte
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 06:52:05 pm by Anallover6969 »

WHG

Oooooohhhh a rat has been smelt!

holland

External Link/Members Only

First review - hope the format works for you all.

Comms - Intially booked via AW and then vest by text & phone. No hassles.

Location - Basement flat in Marylebone a few mins from Baker Street tube station.

Charlotte -  fun bubbly, curvy girl. easy to chat with. Charlotte actually got me from the street as I had the wrong house number - appreciated that as I was nervous (first time punter)

Service - Opted to split the session in two. the first half was charlotte being the more dominant, spanking, some anal play, tie & tease, covered oral (which i'm fine with) and sex.  After a break and a chat, the second half was a role reversal, with me spanking and playing with her, oral and sex followed.

I think we overran a little bit. I was offered a shower before and after, which i accepted. i didn't feel rushed out the door and I can't say i clocked her checking the time.

Overall I had a really good time.  I can't really think of any cons to be honest.

So you were nervous because it was your first time punting however you plannned and split the punt in two, domination, being dominated and you managed to do everything with her including anal play.
This review is pure bullshit :diablo:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 07:48:03 pm by holland »

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 07:53:15 pm by The_Don »

James999

Her attitude is like her body, crap  :thumbsdown:

weedougie

You guys are on it like a Shakespeare sonnet!

Very impressed by your bs detectors

Offline MajorPayne

You guys are on it like a Shakespeare sonnet!

Very impressed by your bs detectors

Bullshit or not she has way too many extras for my liking and £180 per hour it also way too expensive for me.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 11:32:48 am by MajorPayne »

fredpunter

Bullshit or not she has way too many extras for my liking

inches or lbs ?

Offline The_Don

Bullshit or not she has way too many extras for my liking and £180 per hour it also way too expensive for me.

£200+ of extra'$ (for an 1 hour punt).

Hidden Image/Members Only

£180+£200=£380  :wackogirl:

« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 12:00:21 pm by The_Don »

James999

Her profile shows age as 24, that's likely nearer her weight than her age  :vomit: