Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party Girl in London  (Read 2770 times)

PeterPan191

Has anyone seen this girl at all - not the cheapest, but good solid feedback on AW and looks good fun and seemingly lots of 'personal' services:  External Link/Members Only

Thanks for any tips/feedback

Carl

Offline Thepacifist

I booked an appointment on aw with her once but it never materialised on the day. I'd like to see her though. If anyone else here has seen her i'd appreciate any feedback.

sucky2dollar

ANAL --- NEVER

What a waste of a nice arse  :unknown:

Mendra

Horses for courses, jumpers for goal posts. Like I said if you click and she is your type it will be a good punt  otherwise what can I say. Some parts of those reviews (her size) are true. But I know for sure she has regulars and is always busy. She enjoys and has preference to the well endowed as well - may also be another reason.

Offline OutForJustice80

Well I'm one of the negatives and I don't have a particularly big cock but I just found her to be a bit lacklustre all round and yeah, the pics aren't accurate.

Offline Marmalade

Two tout threads in quick succession for the same slapper. If you genuinely want to know you touting cunt, type her AW number into the UKP search box and it will take you to the reviews. AL NEGATIVE.

CheeseInferno

Saw her before I joined this site, pretty rubbish punt near Aldgate. She was disorganised, an ok fuck but well on the chubby side (the pics flatter her) and to be honest more interested in planning where she was going shopping and where the nearest Greggs was. Save your cash.

Persie

I neg'd her.

Total fattie. A beached whale. If she had a hairy pussy, a woolly mammoth

How on earth is she still working? 

Why hasn't London zoo's hippopotamus department taken her back to be with her family?

Offline HighlyMotivated

Had my eye on her a long while but thanks to UKP never wasted my time. She does look sexy in her photos but 3 reviewers all stunned by her size can't be wrong