Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The benefit of viewing the verification pic  (Read 2115 times)

Offline ForrestGump

Is it an aw requirement that a verification pic must be "make it your most unflattering photo ever"?

Offline ampersand

To be fair, almost every girlfriend I have ever had looked far better with full warpaint that she did first thing in the morning after a hard night.

Offline CBPaul

The joys of pro photos and paintshop. Stupid prossie / pimp for not hiding the verification photo but does us the benefit of seeing what we really would be greeted with.

Should serve as a very good warning against profiles with pro photos.

WHBStoke

To be honest, if they have a verification picture and hide it, it's alarm bells for me!

Still, this one is quite amazing the difference. She doesn't look 25 in the verification picture!

Offline sushi

Dear God that can't be the same woman. Tell me she's using another prossies profile photos.

galcom666

TBH what damns the verification pictures is the piss poor angles the photographer uses so they are a standard criminal mug shot which is extremely unflattering.

Watch this video about the importance of angles.

External Link/Members Only

(Note Korean video = lots of plastic surgery)

Or this Japanese girl, around 2008 she was around 35

The flat frontal angle is unflattering:

Tilt the camera above slightly and a 35 year old suddenly looks a whole lot younger.

Offline ForrestGump

...Watch this video about the importance of angles.

Wow! Amazing difference! Thanks for sharing justpin.  :thumbsup:

StPunt

regards the profile in the original post, which is the verification pic?

Offline StevenS

Click the green verification banner under her profile pic

WHBStoke

Here's another one External Link/Members Only

It's surely the girl in the picture's mum!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
The a new photographer as in the mirror photo he photo shopped her figure down to be very slender but forgot to photo shop her reflection which shows her to be a good few sizes bigger than her supposedly natural self.  Now I know we don't always look so good in a reflection but we don't look wider than our actual body is.  really bad error by the person who did the photo shop

Andre 3000

This is why I like to see profile pictures as 'normal' as possible. Skin especially, as I've seen natural pics where the WG's skin is awful and I don't meet women with bad skin. Also If I see that high gloss airbrushed photoshopped look that a lot of agencies prefer I'm put off.

Offline StevenS

The a new photographer as in the mirror photo he photo shopped her figure down to be very slender but forgot to photo shop her reflection which shows her to be a good few sizes bigger than her supposedly natural self.  Now I know we don't always look so good in a reflection but we don't look wider than our actual body is.  really bad error by the person who did the photo shop

Nice spot!

Dave2014

There is no way that is the same girl. Look at the verification photo: there is a mole between the lip and the nose (and others on the forehead), and the nose itself is rounded. Look at the 'model' pics on the page - no mole between the lip and nose (and none of the forehead) and the nose is angular. There should be an authenticity warning attached to that one.

Offline Johny Stone

regards the profile in the original post, which is the verification pic?

this one  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sergey is using an old verified profile to advertise a new girl

Offline Daffodil

To be honest, if they have a verification picture and hide it, it's alarm bells for me!

Still, this one is quite amazing the difference. She doesn't look 25 in the verification picture!

That shouldn't cause alarm bells. The verification picture is the most incriminating picture she can post. Even full sex pictures can be said to be pictures she took with a partner that he leaked. The verification picture essentially proves she is a prossie, or at least works in the sex industry.

Offline CBPaul

How about when the main pics don't show the face but the verification pic is viewable. Could save a horrific experience.

I give to you

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've left it upside down because it will only get worse the right way up  :D
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 01:50:39 pm by CBPaul »

galcom666

Just to add to my last post. How poses and lighting can make a big difference to photos.