Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info on Lacey?  (Read 632 times)

Offline Tony4447

Has anyone got any information on this SP, good looking girl with reasonable rates 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online GingerNuts

Her profile has had various iterations.

Supposedly Welsh (but her profile doesn't read like it) and previously claimed to be 100% Mancunian.

Also a blue eyed blonde in one advert despite the pictures.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Has anyone got any information on this SP, good looking girl with reasonable rates 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Sorry no info but I agree she looks good but that reasonable pricing looks Romanian  :unknown:

Offline Tony4447

Yep I remember seeing the profile before about being 100% mancurian, attractive girl

Offline nropnrop

Supposedly Welsh (but her profile doesn't read like it) and previously claimed to be 100% Mancunian.

Ginger, what reverse image search (or such) are you using here, Tin eye and the likes (even google) don't bring up stuff for me.
I even checked with that profiles image and nothing, I feel this would be a useful thing in weeding out fake profiles etc

Online scutty brown

I think thats just a mistake in the google indexing algorithm when its faced with pages of thumbnail images - it pulls the wrong text from the wrong image. It does the same with VS list pages as well

« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 01:11:20 pm by scutty brown »

Online GingerNuts

Ginger, what reverse image search (or such) are you using here, Tin eye and the likes (even google) don't bring up stuff for me.
I even checked with that profiles image and nothing, I feel this would be a useful thing in weeding out fake profiles etc

There are several different ways to reverse search for images, e.g. Google, TinEye, Yandex and Bing. That particular result was using Google image search.

Offline kingM

I think the air con in the room is a bit of a give away that the pictures aren't genuine. Plus the way the pictures are taken. Also the account is not verified.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 01:42:09 pm by kingM »

Online scutty brown

I think the air con in the room is a bit of a give away that the pictures aren't genuine. Plus the way the pictures are taken. Also the account is not verified.

no nationality listed so verification doesn't kick in