Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mercie licious  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

New profile a couple of weeks ago in Blackpool looks OK but just a few things putting me off, anyone seen her or recognise the pics from a previous profile.  :unknown:
No feedback on here or AW but new profile so fair enough.
Some of the profile text is written in a 3rd party style making me think she hasn't generated some or all of her own profile.
OWO isn't listed but CIM is and penetration isn't listed either

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Moby Dick

Reads like it is written by her pimp “boyfriend”.
Anal, DP, MMF and Gangbangs all listed.

Boobs don’t look like a D cup.

I think gunna leave my clothes on thanks  :sarcastic:

Offline scutty brown

Has all the hallmarks of a scam to me
crap photos, badly written profile in caps

and aren't you outside her 18-55 age range?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Has all the hallmarks of a scam to me
crap photos, badly written profile in caps

and aren't you outside her 18-55 age range?
Real age or AW age  :unknown:  :D

Offline NW_Guy

I too saw her profile appear recently.  I sent her an AW message last weekend, as I had a rare opportunity for an escape on Sunday.  She replied pretty quickly, to say that she wasn't available Sunday, but could do Monday.  I'm partial to a bit of anal, so I also asked her if she was ok with deep anal and with the size of my equipment (not huge, but some girls are very specific).  She replied saying that was fine - Happy days so far.  I couldn't do the Monday, so put her on the 'Hell yes, next time I get an opportunity' pile.

Opportunity knocked for a meet today, Saturday, so I sent an AW message on Fri to check availability.  Yippee! she was working today.

She sent me her mobile number and I set a time of 11am, as she was working on her 'other' job (I would never have guessed at a WG doing that activity as their 'other' job - that's what makes me think she is pretty genuine).  I asked for the meet address and she promptly sent me a FY3 post code which led me to a respectable terraced street near Layton in Blackpool.

She txted me to ask what I was looking for - sent her a list of my likes including DFK, DT, Fingering, fisting and anal (If you don't ask, you don't get).  She txted back to say that was all fine  :yahoo:, but did I want BB? :scare:

I replied that I didn't and said I hoped she didn't offer it.

She replied that no she didn't and that is why she had asked - If I'd said yes, or asked for it, I would have been toast.

This is when it all started to unravel....

Next txt 10 mins later saying car won't start.

I said that if she didn't want the booking, to just tell me.

She said that wasn't the issue, it was the car.

Then ping pong texts over the course of the next hour about breakdown cover, dead battery, jump leads, boss coming to help... yada yada yada

Then it seems the car has been sabotaged - battery lead cut and pipes damaged - Hmmmmm.....

Then final text to say 'OK I'll message you soon'.

Then radio silence....

I'm intrigued. 
She's not silly priced.
She has a very full likes list and seemed very comfortable to discuss and agree to things that many WGs don't offer.
She's not the sharpest tool in the box as her txts are badly spelled and punctuated

I might give her another try, although I agree that her profile was written by 5 people

If she's genuine, I reckon she might be a bit of a hottie

NWG

Offline Blackpool Rock

She txted me to ask what I was looking for - sent her a list of my likes including DFK, DT, Fingering, fisting and anal (If you don't ask, you don't get).  She txted back to say that was all fine  :yahoo:, but did I want BB? :scare:

I replied that I didn't and said I hoped she didn't offer it.

She replied that no she didn't and that is why she had asked - If I'd said yes, or asked for it, I would have been toast.

This is when it all started to unravel....

Next txt 10 mins later saying car won't start.

I said that if she didn't want the booking, to just tell me.

She said that wasn't the issue, it was the car.

Then ping pong texts over the course of the next hour about breakdown cover, dead battery, jump leads, boss coming to help... yada yada yada

Then it seems the car has been sabotaged - battery lead cut and pipes damaged - Hmmmmm.....

Then final text to say 'OK I'll message you soon'.

Then radio silence....

I'm intrigued. 
She's not silly priced.
She has a very full likes list and seemed very comfortable to discuss and agree to things that many WGs don't offer.
She's not the sharpest tool in the box as her txts are badly spelled and punctuated

I might give her another try, although I agree that her profile was written by 5 people

If she's genuine, I reckon she might be a bit of a hottie

NWG
All seems a bit strange this really, what we need is for someone who has no wish to see her to make an approach and see if they get offered BB but accept it and see if she is still up for the meet or gives a price for it etc

The car thing could be a genuine issue or just pissing you about

Offline Nooilpainting

External Link/Members Only
One of her profile pics was taken with this mirror in the background, Danni B who lists Bareback...

Offline Blackpool Rock

One of her profile pics was taken with this mirror in the background, Danni B who lists Bareback...
That link isn't actually showing an image for me just the outline of the image box and the legends under it such as close and full screen etc

Offline magpie252

That link isn't actually showing an image for me just the outline of the image box and the legends under it such as close and full screen etc
Unfortunately you can follow the link back to the owners profile page  :scare:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline NW_Guy

Good spot!

Saved me from myself. Cheers  :drinks: Shan't be pursuing any further.

NWG

Offline how2

Banned reason: How Not 2 Contribute - Rule 27 no worthy contributions since 2015
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Dragonslayer6969

Proof she’s a BB lads. Glad I checked this site out first.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 02:48:25 pm by Dragonslayer6969 »

Offline Blackpool Rock

Proof she’s a BB lads. Glad I checked this site out first.

That's a pisser then, was thinking of visiting her for a 15 min P&D soon  :cry:
Thanks for the info though
« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 04:49:35 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline NW_Guy

Yep,

That's the number I had for her too.

Bullet dodged - thanks Dragonslayer

NWG