Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Massage places rumours?  (Read 6106 times)

Offline JOEY 2017

Penrith and Carlisle massage parlours run formerly by Sudan have supposedly been taken over? Any truth in this anybody? And is the Penrith shop up open and running? Anybody been and seen whats the crack  :D
And someone mentioned a new possible massage shopnopeningnin Cockemouth “unfortunate name” or was it Keswick somebody mentioned in a posting a while back! Any truth in eathier of these places having a massage facility ? Curious to know who is behind such a venture given the lack of such facilities in the Cumbrian areea in the past!!
Will they be viable only time will tell i suppose???
Joey 2017

Offline Pennine Rover

I went to the Penrith place a couple or weeks ago and had a massage by a 30ish lass. She did a topless HE which was not that good. Report in due course.
I rang the Cockermouth place and asked about HE but she said no but that may be different if you visit.

Offline JOEY 2017

Hi any contacts details re Cockermouth? Asiannor English? Not noticed any new shop advertising massage how did you learnnof this ? Viva or other? And again re Penrith is it still Thai massage or who?? New ownership?? Cheers
Joey 2017

Offline Pennine Rover

It's in Station St. 01900269437.
Asian girl answered. Asked about HE but said No, but on the other hand what happens in the room many be different

Online scutty brown

It's in Station St. 01900269437.
Asian girl answered. Asked about HE but said No, but on the other hand what happens in the room many be different

External Link/Members Only

Online scutty brown

Penrith and Carlisle massage parlours run formerly by Sudan have supposedly been taken over? Any truth in this anybody? And is the Penrith shop up open and running? Anybody been and seen whats the crack  :D
And someone mentioned a new possible massage shopnopeningnin Cockemouth “unfortunate name” or was it Keswick somebody mentioned in a posting a while back! Any truth in eathier of these places having a massage facility ? Curious to know who is behind such a venture given the lack of such facilities in the Cumbrian areea in the past!!
Will they be viable only time will tell i suppose???
Joey 2017

Penrith was always a weird setup in that there were two massage businesses being run from it..........
the shop owner advertised her own massage / spa / nails service, but the woman from Carlisle used to rent a room two or three days a week and look after her own massage customers (or send an assistant....)
We keep hearing about an alleged ownership change, but I wonder if its just simply the Carlisle woman taking it over completely?

Answers to be written on a piece of spunky tissue paper please......

Offline JOEY 2017

Cheers not noticed anything when last through there a fortnight ago!! Must be tucked away?
 Cheers Scutty but don’t have Facebook anybother link Viva or Gum??
Joey 2017

Online scutty brown

Cheers not noticed anything when last through there a fortnight ago!! Must be tucked away?
 Cheers Scutty but don’t have Facebook anybother link Viva or Gum??
Joey 2017

I think you are wasting your time

Offline JOEY 2017

Evening Mr. Brown  :hi:

As long as its a good massage thats fine with me  :hi: However if I should leave Happy thats a plus  :D Took a slight detour today but could  not for the life of me see any such premises? Didn’t ring the number given as only had a short time passing through Cockermouth  :rolleyes: always thought what an odd name to call a place!! After the river mouth apparently!!
Joey 2017

Offline somethingrandom

Can anyone furnish me with a little more information on the Penrith establishment?
I will be passing through next week and a cheeky HE massage would be great.

Online scutty brown

Can anyone furnish me with a little more information on the Penrith establishment?
I will be passing through next week and a cheeky HE massage would be great.

No-one has ever reported first hand of receiving anything other than straight massage. There have been several "he said a mate said..." third hand reports, but nothing substantive. I'm inclined to disbelieve the claims to "extras" being available.

This is the current website External Link/Members Only

Offline Billy2709

Hi I can confirm that Extras are available at the Thai Place in Penrith  as I have been Happy to receive them

Offline GingerNuts

Hi I can confirm that Extras are available at the Thai Place in Penrith  as I have been Happy to receive them

Perhaps you could give us a review.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 09:04:30 pm by GingerNuts »

Online scutty brown

You said more or less the same about Sandy, and that wasn't true

Offline Billy2709

Mr Brown  I beg your Pardon  In both cases I can confirm that I am correct    You seem deluded to to facts?

Offline The tyrant

The new place in Cockermouth is run by a Thai lady and her husband so I expect legit, the Penrith shop is owned by sudar she is opening one in Keswick soon and the 30 odd lady gives a good topless He 

Offline rossymike

Hi sorry in advance, p this is totally off topic but I'm trying to post a review says off limits and I can't find any way of starting new topic, can someone give any advice please, thanks

Offline GingerNuts

Hi sorry in advance, p this is totally off topic but I'm trying to post a review says off limits and I can't find any way of starting new topic, can someone give any advice please, thanks

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253324.0

Offline rossymike

Thanks but I can't see any new reply button I'm on my phone not desktop but worked before

Offline Goldfinch

Thanks but I can't see any new reply button I'm on my phone not desktop but worked before

Click the link below,then press 'New Review' in blue on the right hand side:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=25.0

Offline rossymike

Thanks that worked great, review posted

Offline Goldfinch

fellsman

Sudah went back to Thailand about 18months ago. Both Carlisle and Penrith were closed until the beginning of this year. Have been to Carlisle this year and left happy! Not been to Penrith yet. The Cockermouth place is on Station Street on the left hand side - next to the greengrocers shop. She used to work occasionally in Penrith but says no HE - this was the first time I have been there so maybe next time.

Offline Tightpants

Sudah went back to Thailand about 18months ago. Both Carlisle and Penrith were closed until the beginning of this year. Have been to Carlisle this year and left happy! Not been to Penrith yet. The Cockermouth place is on Station Street on the left hand side - next to the greengrocers shop. She used to work occasionally in Penrith but says no HE - this was the first time I have been there so maybe next time.
May have been for a holiday. She was there December, in Penrith, when I saw her. Legit massage.

Offline paulbay

Can ANYONE confirm what the actual craic is here with Carlisle and Penrith