Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where's Paige from Preston VIP gone?  (Read 3551 times)

Offline Roboticus1

Hey guys - Paige has disappeared from Preston VIP. All her details removed from the website rapid like this week. Anyone know where she's gone or why?

Offline Asianfcuker

I have read 1 or 2 reports about 5/6 months ago maybe not on this website of her offering clients BareBack sex. Wither this is true or false I don't know, but it could explain a rapid exit.
 AF
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 01:00:38 pm by Asianfcuker »

Offline photoclicker

Gone independent I have heard.

Offline Lancastrian1

She was called jade before and she left and came back under the name Paige.

Yes I can confirm she did try to to have sex without condom but I insisted on condom, this was when she was called jade. She said it’s ok I get tested regularly and I’m on the pill.

I did share my concern with the receptionist who at first dismissed it and then she confirmed she’d had another complaint from another punter.

Offline Roboticus1

Thanks photoclicker...has she put contact details anywhere on web?

Offline Georgedaviesok

Thanks photoclicker...has she put contact details anywhere on web?

You still interested...tick tock!

Offline Blackpool Rock

You still interested...tick tock!
Would be good to know her AW / Indi details though so she can be added to the BB thread  :thumbsup:

Offline photoclicker

I did see her 2 weeks ago at vip. Seen her probably 10 time over the years  but never been offered bare back

Offline Roboticus1

Happyhappydays55...are you suggesting that link is for 'Paige'??...does not look like her to me

Offline Happyhappydays55

It’s definitely her mate, I’ve messaged her on aw and received messages back to confirm, she said she was going to be working out of the flat above the old vip, that was a few months ago, she’s been on aw for ages

Offline Roboticus1

Happyhappydays55...that's helpful intel...many thanks

Offline Rack Admirer

She is now called Jadestar28. Age given as 28 and is £170/hr for outcalls.

Nice person and very good DT OWO, but she must be 10 years older than advertised, and that price seems very high.

I wish her well but I suspect she'll end up back at VIP at some stage. BTW, she's never offered me BB and I've seen her a number of times over the years.

Online scutty brown

report on another forum that she's back at VIP and still barebacking

Offline Rack Admirer

report on another forum that she's back at VIP and still barebacking

Would that be the forum that has 2 b's in its name?

I have myself heard some rumours about her recently. Shame as her OWO DT is fantastic. Not seen her for a long time and there has been no suggestion of BB with me in the past (although I've never asked for it).

Online scutty brown

Would that be the forum that has 2 b's in its name?

I have myself heard some rumours about her recently. Shame as her OWO DT is fantastic. Not seen her for a long time and there has been no suggestion of BB with me in the past (although I've never asked for it).

It would be that forum

Offline robsmith149

I read the same about her recently on another forum but it only had one b in it's name.

Online scutty brown

I read the same about her recently on another forum but it only had one b in it's name.

you're right, I made a mistake - it would be a B and a P

Offline Rack Admirer

you're right, I made a mistake - it would be a B and a P

I'm in the dark. Go on, give us a clue ;)

Online scutty brown

I'm in the dark. Go on, give us a clue ;)

Last time I gave someone a clue about that site old Admin got very close to banning me, I'm not risking that again.
Just try googling!

Offline chrishornx

Happyhappydays55...that's helpful intel...many thanks

18 months lurking then all of a sudden 4 postsall  about what may well be a barebacker and you find getting her link a helpful result?

Seriously hope your next post isn't a review of her although ironically it would at least mean you are making a contribution

Offline photoclicker

If anyone wants to pm me the links i would appreciate the read. I have seen jade, paige many times never offered bare back. She is back at vip . May be its another girl as she has lots of regulars.

Online scutty brown

If anyone wants to pm me the links i would appreciate the read. I have seen jade, paige many times never offered bare back. She is back at vip . May be its another girl as she has lots of regulars.

PM'ing you the links will get the message caught by the censor filters - and the admin team would have to get involved. No thanks.
The guys posting there are certain its her, one even reported recent bareback activity with her

Offline photoclicker

Ok cheers scutty i appreciate what your saying i know one off the sites mentioned

Online scutty brown

18 months lurking then all of a sudden 4 postsall  about what may well be a barebacker and you find getting her link a helpful result?

Seriously hope your next post isn't a review of her although ironically it would at least mean you are making a contribution

Chris
check the date of that post....

Offline Rack Admirer

Last time I gave someone a clue about that site old Admin got very close to banning me, I'm not risking that again.
Just try googling!

I eventually found it earlier today. Feel like I need a shower after reading it :vomit:

Offline Al R

I eventually found it earlier today. Feel like I need a shower after reading it :vomit:
Even more nauseating when you find people posting on there with slightly different names to here with a lot of posts about barebacking. Looking at posts on both sites and AW feedback suggests either a link to the same person or one hell of a coincidence... Maybe just paranoia on my part but it’s enough to make me blacklist the wg’s he’s seen. 

Offline photoclicker

Defiantly need find this but i know one site but not a member

Offline photoclicker

I all most booked her last month too.

Offline Beyonder

Hey guys - Paige has disappeared from Preston VIP. All her details removed from the website rapid like this week. Anyone know where she's gone or why?

Paige is back at Preston VIP and i went to see her couple weeks ago. She's lost allot of weight and her figure isn't as great which is unfortunate so they may need to update her profile pic. However, she still gives amazing BJ with DT and ball sucking whiles massaging my bumhole is just great. A couple of people here have said she offers Bareback in the past but ive seen her plenty of times and she has never offered this to me. She always takes her time, never rushes. Despite changes in her appearance, i would defo go back for her another time. Those BJ are just awesome lol. :D

Online scutty brown

Paige is back at Preston VIP and i went to see her couple weeks ago. She's lost allot of weight and her figure isn't as great which is unfortunate so they may need to update her profile pic. However, she still gives amazing BJ with DT and ball sucking whiles massaging my bumhole is just great. A couple of people here have said she offers Bareback in the past but ive seen her plenty of times and she has never offered this to me. She always takes her time, never rushes. Despite changes in her appearance, i would defo go back for her another time. Those BJ are just awesome lol. :D

She may not offer you BB simply because you've never asked for it

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Perhaps posting a proper review would benefit others more than comments on a thread that might go unnoticed.   :unknown:

Online Doc Holliday

A couple of people here have said she offers Bareback in the past but ive seen her plenty of times and she has never offered this to me.

The evidence both here and elsewhere suggests the balance of probability is she does offer BB to some, although not necessarily at extra charge. It would be naïve of you to think that because Paige (or indeed any other girl you may have seen) did not offer it to you that she/they are not engaging in unprotected penetrative sex with others.

If you have always practiced safe sex with her and continue to do so, you should be fine but don't justify it by going into denial.

Offline chrishornx

Would be very cautious of seeing any of your punts with such a carefree approach to potential barebacking....but there again nobody knows who you see as you are lurker
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 04:41:44 pm by chrishornx »

Online scutty brown

Would be very cautious of seeing any of your punts with such a carefree approach to potential barebacking....but there again nobody knows who you see as you are lurker

He only posts about VIP
Suspicious?
If he's fucking Paige and the other girls at VIP then there's a case for putting them all off limits

Offline chrishornx

He only posts about VIP
Suspicious?
If he's fucking Paige and the other girls at VIP then there's a case for putting them all off limits

Very suspicious

Offline Rack Admirer

Given what's been said about BB, surely this is concerning? She was always slim, so now she must be in the skinny category, if what you say is true.

I have heard info that backs up the BB claims. This was from someone who knew her fairly well, and I was told face to face (not a forum rumour).

It's a shame. She seems really nice but she's either very liberal sexually and also naïve, or she doesn't care about punters.

Online scutty brown

Given what's been said about BB, surely this is concerning? She was always slim, so now she must be in the skinny category, if what you say is true.

I have heard info that backs up the BB claims. This was from someone who knew her fairly well, and I was told face to face (not a forum rumour).

It's a shame. She seems really nice but she's either very liberal sexually and also naïve, or she doesn't care about punters.

Or she's realised that there is a very large proportion of punters out there, possibly a majority, who are in a similar mindset of denial about unprotected sex as smokers are about lung cancer. Not all Punters read this forum, in reality most don't and risks are an alien concept to many. Bareback sex is what they're happy with, she supplies it under the counter and she makes more money.
She's not liberal, she's not naive - she is just maximising her income by taking a risk
I reckon that given the chance the majority of non-members of this forum would go bareback if offered

Offline Rack Admirer

Or she's realised that there is a very large proportion of punters out there, possibly a majority, who are in a similar mindset of denial about unprotected sex as smokers are about lung cancer. Not all Punters read this forum, in reality most don't and risks are an alien concept to many. Bareback sex is what they're happy with, she supplies it under the counter and she makes more money.
She's not liberal, she's not naive - she is just maximising her income by taking a risk
I reckon that given the chance the majority of non-members of this forum would go bareback if offered

Yes, that's true. In her mind she might feel justified in her actions, as she's providing what a lot of customers want.

This thread - and looking at the other forum - make me think that OWO is even more risky than I already thought.

Offline Beyonder

He only posts about VIP
Suspicious?

I dont travel much and do not post much but i do go to Preston VIP once in awhile(i live & work in Preston). I hardly ever do incalls or outcalls. Im ALWAYS practicing safe. Preston VIP isn't as great as it once was, the girls are lacking. So nothing to be suspicious off from me lol. Im not advertising anything. You can make what you will. Preston VIP is pretty crap overall.

Offline Beyonder

Perhaps posting a proper review would benefit others more than comments on a thread that might go unnoticed.   :unknown:

Yes perhaps i should. Im always working. I just don’t go as much as i used too...say once in 2 or 3 months but i may do so in the future.

Offline chrishornx

I dont travel much and do not post much but i do go to Preston VIP once in awhile(i live & work in Preston). I hardly ever do incalls or outcalls. Im ALWAYS practicing safe. Preston VIP isn't as great as it once was, the girls are lacking. So nothing to be suspicious off from me lol. Im not advertising anything. You can make what you will. Preston VIP is pretty crap overall.

you hardly ever do incaalls or outcalls yet do 2 or 3 times month - where??

you clearly do enough to contribute with a review - maybe 30 punts a year yet no contribution making no reviews and posting at 3.00 a.m. !!

start to contribute ...lol

Online scutty brown

you clearly do enough to contribute with a review - maybe 30 punts a year yet no contribution making no reviews and posting at 3.00 a.m. !!

he said once every 2-3 months, not 2-3 times per month!

Offline chrishornx

he said once every 2-3 months, not 2-3 times per month!

fair enough but he doesn't contribute

Offline Beyonder

You should read before replying. I have not done incalls in years and i only go to Preston VIP.
I go to Preston VIP like "once in two or three months" so hardly much. I may do a review next time i see someone new. Some of the girls i have Punted no longer work there. Like i said, Preston VIP is pretty crap. The girls at the moment are pretty average from what i have seen and heard.