Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post midnight punters  (Read 3251 times)

Offline ledley

I must say that i prefer a day time punt but due to work often i am on here or about in cardiff looking for an option after midnight.

Ive set this thread up in the hope that any punters looking for advice after midnight can get some info or a response on here.

It might just be me, in which case this post is pointless :)

np500

I've never punted after midnight , but have noticed some girls still have there green lights on, on a w well in to the early hours ( 2 / 3 am ). May have fallen asleep and not switched off as never rang to find out myself ?

vw

I do, on of the most effective tools is the logged in now tick box.

Polite email to who ever is online and get a few out.

Have had a few South Wales ones out late, but none active currently

This one has visited me many times after midnight if you are ever stuck, very nice girl and great shag, and covers whole of UK, shame noticed she has knocked a-levels off her list.  Havent booked for 6 months though as local options but was always reliable used to put the miles in !

External Link/Members Only

Will add any appropriate here as they reply, think this may be useful to me to.

Have exchanged messages late with this one to

But decided not my cup of tea, seemed game to cross the bridge !

Have clocked but not used these agencies that claim 24/7

« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 10:43:12 am by vw »

Offline Corus Boy

Some time back I would, especially if I was arriving home from an away trip.

Not always enjoyable because time would be up when I was in the mood to snuggle up for some early morning cuddles.

Same thoughts with an after midnight outcall, she would get up to leave as I would be feeling cosy.  Although I have been lucky enough to have a couple of after midnight girls who also wanted to snuggle up and sleep, so I got a free non-sexual overnight.

It is also a reason that I enjoy overnights.

valleypunter

Watching this one... quite often feeling horny after 12 and never have luck in finding a WG

Offline HughJardon

Knight Rider thread

Hidden Image/Members Only

The options for me are Broadway & Richmond 12am
The Thais located at the Stadium & Bay run till 10 pm
Of course if it was a pre empted appointment with an Indie a later time may be available.
Then we have the central parlour locations that run until 5am which could be an underwhelming experience, although you could get lucky, but you always chance your arm at these venues.
Romanian sweeties also known to work until 3am , mainly splott, grangetown locations. Brook street is 11pm.

Hope this helps

Offline Corus Boy

About a week ago I was driving home, along Broadway, at about 5am and spotted someone leaving Angels by the front door!  He had it on his toes and scampered down the road at the sight of an approaching car.  :D

Any confessions?  :lol: :lol:

Underthebridge

I've seen Cardiff Carly quite late around 11pm. I'm similar, much prefer after dark and late night meets but it's understandably a safety issue with independent girls

Offline ledley

Cheers lad, not only some excellent responses but from some of the most reliable punters. I am writing this on a break but I have a great late punt review to post. I will either get it on here tomorrow or Monday. Would love to do a quick review but detail is required. Phone going to die and no charge tonight

Offline Corus Boy

Offline ledley

But who is your KITTy  :D

I think coco or mandy could fit the role  :lol:

Offline HughJardon

But who is your KITTy  :D

A sizzling smoking piece of fine ass punnani that works post midnight, there's probably now a range of suitable candidates for Ledley's late (Micheal) knight shenanigans  :cool:

On a side note some eyes in Ambassadors suite would be helpful to the cause

Offline ledley

Offline momochan

I sometimes finish work at 4 am in the morning so would love to go punting then but I do not know anyone/anywhere open then.

Offline HughJardon

I think only parlours would accomadate you after 4, or if you have a pre arrangement with an Indie.

I must admit I was around Roath at 3am the other morning, could swear it was early afternoon with the amount of people around, on ze piss probably  :drinks:

Offline ledley

Wont do a review on this one as she is not the wg in the photos and no guarantee you will see the same girl. But i went to this place last week about 2am and i kid you not i saw one of the most beautiful women i have ever seen. Romanian called Sabine, about 20, very pretty, perfect body, amazing ass and cute small tits. she is in splott area.

she wore matching red underwear and was simply stunning. if you want gfe dont go here though, no kissing either .she gave me a body to body massage rubbing her tits all over my piece. covered oral was great with eye contact and then sex in 3 or 4 positions. her body is spotless and she is completely shaven. i may see her again but like i say there is no guarantee ill see her. she is here 3 weeks but others in the house.

Offline ledley

Wont do a review on this one as she is not the wg in the photos and no guarantee you will see the same girl. But i went to this place last week about 2am and i kid you not i saw one of the most beautiful women i have ever seen. Romanian called Sabine, about 20, very pretty, perfect body, amazing ass and cute small tits. she is in splott area.

she wore matching red underwear and was simply stunning. if you want gfe dont go here though, no kissing either .she gave me a body to body massage rubbing her tits all over my piece. covered oral was great with eye contact and then sex in 3 or 4 positions. her body is spotless and she is completely shaven. i may see her again but like i say there is no guarantee ill see her. she is here 3 weeks but others in the house.

The crazy thing is the profile photos are fake but she is better looking than the girl in the photos (i kid you not)

Offline HughJardon

The crazy thing is the profile photos are fake but she is better looking than the girl in the photos (i kid you not)

Sometimes the brave prosper Knight Rider, Uuh i mean Ledley  :cool:
Shame theres no pics of the girl in question mate, but over the moon you had fun....tempted  :rose:

Offline ledley

Sometimes the brave prosper Knight Rider, Uuh i mean Ledley  :cool:
Shame theres no pics of the girl in question mate, but over the moon you had fun....tempted  :rose:

absolutely haha

Can't right now but tomorrow i will try to cross reference the AW profile as I am sure there is a Sabina AW profile.

Offline HughJardon

Was she Blonde or a Brunette please Ledley ??

Offline ledley

Offline HughJardon

Could also be the much talked about Sabrina from Abygales

Offline ledley

Could also be the much talked about Sabrina from Abygales

wow that could be her actually. she wore the red underwear and looks very similar. Im 80% sure it is her. Now you can see what i mean. But her house is in splott (quite far from cathays)

Offline HughJardon

The number off the Vstreet profile leads you to this

Im 98% sure its Abygales Sabrina, especially as you explained the service with her to a Tee. I think I PMed you at the time saying how hot, I thought she was. If she did a bit of french kissing and put her back into it, she would be my only poke around the Diff

Offline ledley

Anyone out with tips? Asap if so

Offline HughJardon

Anyone out with tips? Asap if so
Hidden Image/Members Only

The Brazilians have an offshoot site over the Bay area with a newbie, when it cools down Im off for some more Brazilian Nut Fiesta (BNF) :music: :bomb:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

np500

5.11, wow , she'd tower me in 6 inch killer heels, ( bucket list ) , what to do ?

Offline HughJardon

5.11, wow , she'd tower me in 6 inch killer heels, ( bucket list ) , what to do ?

Yeah and she looks a right dirty mare !!

SirFukedDaLot

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 11:55:01 am by SirFukedDaLot »

SirFukedDaLot

The number off the Vstreet profile leads you to this

Im 98% sure its Abygales Sabrina, especially as you explained the service with her to a Tee. I think I PMed you at the time saying how hot, I thought she was. If she did a bit of french kissing and put her back into it, she would be my only poke around the Diff

I doubt it is her.. she is working in a restaurant now and I have been there recently.   I recognised her arse and she gave me that look..  unless she's doing a bit of moonlighting on the side.. I would defo see her again.. even though she was fairly vanilla.