Author Topic: Edinburgh sweet 'n; petite  (Read 3845 times)

Offline Marmalade

Edinburgh sweet 'n; petite
« on: November 27, 2012, 10:49:32 pm »
http://www.adultwork.com/1770502

After seeing Jock sadly waste money with frickin 'Melissa-Jane' (nice girl, wrong job), I should maybe be nice and offer a recommendation.

So here ya go. N----------- (sweet 'n' petite) is pretty well what she says on the chocolate box. Size 6 dress, nice warm well-kept flat (that actually looks more personal than some of the rent-a-room-with-a-bed jobs going down just now), slim tits (nice skinny nymphette look), long blonde hair, and a very sensuous, unhurried approach. No time-wasting, but offers a drink, then the sex is very sensual, very Secret Diary of a Call-Girl type of thing, intelligent conversation, enjoys a joke, nice sexy voice (can string a sentence together, as you can see from her profile), body in good shape, top GFE.

She is, however, 28 years old and I do not usually bother with them at that range. Restaurants should serve nice fresh salads after all. But her profile caught my eye and so did her voice (English, well-spoken, slightly husky but natural as well). 80 a half hour, 120 an hour. That's a lot more than the cheapos on offer just now, but is the going rate for a quality service so no complaints really. Flat is walking distance from the east end of Princes Street, easy to find. Also walking distance from London St, New Town and even Scorpio at a push, so good value at just a smidgen more than you pay for slot-machine sex (clanger by a good-looking and otherwise 'enthusiastic' European at L.St, in the midst of loud energetic panting ooooohs, aaaahhhs and thrusting, stops dead in her tracks and asks calmly, "Do you prefer it with or without noises?" . . . fucking hell!)

I'm not sure sweetnpetite would do PSE so well unless it is long and sensual. No backdoor jobs on offer but ok to have a finger play. The OWO was slow and sensual, part of the overall experience, which was actually good - though the OWO not on its own as impressive as, say, Lanya, who does remarkable deep throat, same price (different style - Lanya is younger and gets on with it at a cracking pace).

No good for the esteemed cabbie on 'ere tho - she wants to see feedback first. Tho I'm sure you could persuade 'er if you're ever up 'ere Jimbo! ;)

Offline Cactus

Re: Edinburgh sweet 'n; petite
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 11:53:20 pm »
Cheers for the heads up, another one for the hot list.  I've never once noticed her or clicked on her profile whilst perusing profiles, strange, she looks good to me though.  You're liking Lanya too, not seen her either, but another one that's on my hotlist to see in the not too distant future.  I do tend to have a quiet December however.

After my punt you mention above with Melissa I think I'm moving out of the bargain basement for a while.  £120 an hour I think is reasonable for a good punt.  BTW you're spot on with her, she does come across like a nice girl, just the service was pretty crap.

Offline teutonic

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 10:14:08 pm »
Saw her today. Can only echo what Marmalade says above. A very enjoyable time - we had a drink in the kitchen first (she offered both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, I went for a juice), there was some kissing and touching there while she sat on my lap, then she joined me in the shower (upon request for a bit longer than technically necessary, a time she made very pleasant as well).

After the shower we enjoyed ourselves on her bed with lots of GFE style kissing and extensive 69. Quite the pocket rocket, this one.  :D  Sex was amazing, in various positions I hadn't tried before (just starting out, mind you). I went quite a bit over time but she was fine with it, and she let me have a shower afterwards too (we had worked up not a small amount of sweat). Had booked her for an hour, arrived shortly before seven and left her flat a very happy German at half past eight.

Cheers, Marmalade. :drinks: That's the second time I'm following your recommendation, and the second time it's paid off well. Next up: Lanya. :lol:
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 10:20:31 pm by teutonic »

Offline Cactus

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 10:25:33 pm »
Saw her today. Can only echo what Marmalade says above. A very enjoyable time - we had a drink in the kitchen first (she offered both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, I went for a juice), there was some kissing and touching there while she sat on my lap, then she joined me in the shower (upon request for a bit longer than technically necessary, a time she made very pleasant as well).

After the shower we enjoyed ourselves on her bed with lots of GFE style kissing and extensive 69. Quite the pocket rocket, this one.  :D  Sex was amazing, in various positions I hadn't tried before (just starting out, mind you). I went quite a bit over time but she was fine with it, and she let me have a shower afterwards too (we had worked up not a small amount of sweat). Had booked her for an hour, arrived shortly before seven and left her flat a very happy German at half past eight.

Cheers, Marmalade. :drinks: That's the second time I'm following your recommendation, and the second time it's paid off well. Next up: Lanya. :lol:

Just had a look at her pvt gallery, she's got a nice wee blonde bush in her pics.  Has she still got that?  Love a wee bit of blonde fluff downstairs.

Was going to wait for Fallen Angel to come back before I punted again, however she looks so good that I think I will have to make a booking over the next week, perhaps even the weekend.

Still not seen Lanya yet either, must get round to seeing her as well as I'm only hearing good things regarding her too.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 10:27:18 pm by Cactus »

Offline teutonic

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 10:33:17 pm »
She was trimmed down there, but not too much. Am quite into that too, TBH. Don't like the whole shaved completely thing that most WGs have going on.

Go for it. :)

Offline Cactus

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 10:34:26 pm »
She was trimmed down there, but not too much. Am quite into that too, TBH. Don't like the whole shaved completely thing that most WGs have going on.

Go for it. :)

I'll give her a call tomorrow and try to get something sorted over the weekend or early next week  :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2013, 11:01:38 pm »
I'll give her a call tomorrow and try to get something sorted over the weekend or early next week  :thumbsup:
Yeah almost dangerously cute. If I had taken more dosh I would have been sooooooo tempted to extend booking. But against ma principles ken? A loverly laydy

Offline Manc Man

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 01:25:35 pm »
She does look hot... what's her face like?

Offline Marmalade

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 01:59:23 pm »
Very pretty as far as I remember. Very enchanting expressions with it.

Offline cosava

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 05:31:25 pm »
Dunno how I have missed her. Big question for me, is she reliable?

Offline teutonic

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 05:38:25 pm »
She does look hot... what's her face like?

More girl-next-door kind of cute than model-like pretty. Not complaining, mind you, quite the contrary - that's how I like them.

Offline Marmalade

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2013, 06:16:41 pm »
More girl-next-door kind of cute than model-like pretty. Not complaining, mind you, quite the contrary - that's how I like them.
Yeah. Very acceptable. OK face and body but her style impressed me more on the one punt I had with her.
Big question for me, is she reliable?
Well how exactly can you answer that? She has been reliable for several people on here, but who's to say she will be reliable for you? (Prostitutes are not exactly the Post Office).

People keep asking questions and questions. They get a solid recomendation and then get cold feet and ask if she has nostril hair or something. She's not a fake. Neither is BlowJobQueen or Fallen Angel or loads of others we have recommended on here. But some poor sod will make an arse of the booking or get her on a bad day or whatever. You acually give them a lead and then they go - oh, I'm not sure now . . . Well go make your bed and come and tell us what it was like ffs.

Offline Manc Man

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 06:28:43 pm »
Yeah. Very acceptable. OK face and body but her style impressed me more on the one punt I had with her.Well how exactly can you answer that? She has been reliable for several people on here, but who's to say she will be reliable for you? (Prostitutes are not exactly the Post Office).

People keep asking questions and questions. They get a solid recomendation and then get cold feet and ask if she has nostril hair or something. She's not a fake. Neither is BlowJobQueen or Fallen Angel or loads of others we have recommended on here. But some poor sod will make an arse of the booking or get her on a bad day or whatever. You acually give them a lead and then they go - oh, I'm not sure now . . . Well go make your bed and come and tell us what it was like ffs.

Does she?

Offline teutonic

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2013, 06:34:11 pm »
Does she?

Frankly, I wouldn't know - she's standing five feet "tall", mate, so you're mostly looking at her from above. And when we were lying down I had my face between her legs for most of the time. :P

Offline carlisle78

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2013, 05:08:40 pm »
Looks and sounds great. Tried to book her yesterday but she wasn't available. Definitely one for next week.

Offline EdinJon

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2013, 01:01:55 pm »
Saw her on Saturday. Pretty face, nice hot bod. Nymphette like is good description. nostril hair I don't recall but would be surprised if there was. Outstanding gfe. Bordering on dangerous as far as blowing my cash is concerned. Gonna try out some more before returning. Looking at amy xo

Offline cosava

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 05:37:10 pm »
I saw amy xo before xmas. very pretty girl but kinda quiet too. Definitely worth a look if you like the GFE type.

Offline EdinJon

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2013, 05:54:37 pm »
 :P  Thanks mate. Def like the gfe type. Not the main reason for the visit but I do like a chat anyone else you can recommend? Pretty, slim gfe. Booked again with sweet n petite, couldn't bloody resist.

Offline cosava

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2013, 07:08:33 pm »
I reckon your not wrong with that idea. Gonna try an catch her too  :P

Offline Scoobs

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2013, 07:24:47 pm »
Embra punters taking over the place.

Nice  :)

Offline carlisle78

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2013, 11:08:35 pm »
I am now a fully paid up member of the sweet 'n' petite fan club after an awesome session recently.

Have to agree with the previous posters. She is an amazing GFE. Her own description - "pocket-sized honey" is absolutely spot on. She is sensual, tactile, responsive, toned, and offers great kissing. 69 was a highlight. Another highly recommended verdict here.

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2013, 02:37:18 pm »
Thanks for the recommendations here. Bloody fantastic. Very attractive and energetic likes to enjoy herself as well.
Enthusiastic kissing. I had covered bj which is what I wanted and it was really good with deep throat. :thumbsup: One of the best.

Offline cosava

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2013, 06:07:56 pm »
Yup I saw her last week. Answered messages quickly and accurately, didn't cancel and was great in bed. I think you will struggle find better in Edinburgh if you like your girls slim and fit.

Offline carlisle78

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2013, 06:17:33 pm »
Yup I saw her last week. Answered messages quickly and accurately, didn't cancel and was great in bed. I think you will struggle find better in Edinburgh if you like your girls slim and fit.

Her mate Insatiable Sophie is just as good........ But would agree SnP is hard to beat!