Author Topic: massage parlours bristol  (Read 26659 times)

Offline holeuk

massage parlours bristol
« on: October 10, 2012, 06:01:16 pm »
iv just been to bath road had a great service with a sexy little blonde
i want to know what you think of parlours in bristol? should i go to the same one all the time or should i go to a different one  info please , i had such a good time at bath road i want to go back time and time again. there is a back and very discrete so none saw me easy to find from the back ally sexy girls all friendly would recommend.
£70 half hour i know its alot but great time i had
some parlours are £60, £70 or £80 in bristol.
what do you all think
but i do tell you , you should try this parlour before you slate it. :kissgirl: :yahoo: :wackogirl: :hi:

Re: massage parlours bristol
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 06:17:08 pm »
Are all of those parlours under the same ownership?

Offline holeuk

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 06:19:06 pm »
no not all, i think, i saw a advert in the local paper
but i just want to know which others are good
as iv only been to one in bristol and i liked it.

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 06:33:49 pm »
A respected poster disagrees with you

Quote from: Silverado
I would say that as a general rule Elite Retreat was better than either Ambassador or the Honey Pot - both owned by DE from Bridgend along with the Club, Citi Centa, Bath Road and the Massage Club. I can remember times when both those places were the best in Bristol.

http://www.bannedsite.com/forum/index.php/topic/5091-amandas-retreat-bristol/

Offline haystacks79

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 06:39:52 pm »
Know nothing about any of them, but can say that when I've driven along Bath road they haven't exactly looked inviting, in fact quite the opposite. Mind you, the location probably doesn't help, being almost directly opposite Arnos Vale.

Offline holeuk

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 06:41:00 pm »
i once went into the elite retreat but i lost my bottle last year
the girls where drinking beer at 2 in the afternoon and looked as tho they was on drugs, the receptionist nice lady called amanda somthing like that clearly looked druged up.
i could smell weed in the car park aswell
im glad i lost my bottle it but me off.

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 07:05:39 pm »
i once went into the elite retreat but i lost my bottle last year
the girls where drinking beer at 2 in the afternoon and looked as tho they was on drugs, the receptionist nice lady called amanda somthing like that clearly looked druged up.
i could smell weed in the car park aswell
im glad i lost my bottle it but me off.

Actually I misread Silverado's post - rereading it he seems to say all of those parlours except Elite Retreat and Adam and Eve are owned by the same person.

Offline haystacks79

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 07:54:21 pm »

Coming back to this, as realised it was in positive review - now I'm fairly easy going, but that's got to be stretching the definition of a positive review to it's limit!

Looks more like a request for info to me. Or market research.

Offline softlad

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 07:57:33 pm »
Looks more like a request for info to me. Or market research.

....or dissin' the competition.

Offline mh

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2012, 08:15:35 pm »
....or dissin' the competition.

...that was my first reaction

Offline haystacks79

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2012, 08:26:11 pm »
...that was my first reaction

well, yes, had crossed my mind as well.

Offline holeuk

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2012, 08:27:26 pm »
i was simpley giving a parlour a good review
what is wrong with that.
i only ask about others for the future
i cant do anything without being judged.
girls in the parlours are so friendly and do a good job with having to put up with nobs like you.

Offline softlad

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 08:32:47 pm »
girls in the parlours are so friendly and do a good job with having to put up with nobs like you.

:lol:...

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2012, 09:17:50 am »
i want to know what you think of parlours in bristol? should i go to the same one all the time or should i go to a different one  info please , i had such a good time at bath road i want to go back time and time again. there is a back and very discrete so none saw me easy to find from the back ally sexy girls all friendly would recommend.
£70 half hour i know its alot but great time i had
some parlours are £60, £70 or £80 in bristol.
what do you all think
but i do tell you , you should try this parlour before you slate it. :kissgirl: :yahoo: :wackogirl: :hi:

They are all shitholes IMO, I punted at Bath Road when I first came to Bristol, yuk, never again, there's no point when there is plenty of independents to chose from in and around the area. :vomit:

Offline Oggytoo

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2012, 06:39:26 am »
I find the Bristol parlours all very hit and miss. 

Elite retreat used to be great when it first opened and lots of people said good things about Amanda who ran it.  But I also say the slightly spaced out side on one or two occasions and to be honest I'm not sure she runs it now anyway. I stay away now. 

I've had some really good times with a girl called Lizzie at the club (st Phillips) but I never seem to be able to work out her hours and I don't know if she still works there.  One or two rubbish experiences at the club with other girls as well so I can't say that one is head and shoulders above the rest.  It's my current parlour of choose though.

As I said all very hit and miss. And I'm sure I will try others from time to time.

Despite being hit and misss, typically at 60-80 for a half hour they represent ok value to me, and on the "hit" times can be great.  Being an impulsive punt rather than anything else they are also much more convenient to me than an independent.

Offline fella83

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012, 05:42:40 pm »

Honeypot (now called 60 west st i think) used to be OK-ish. Haven't been since name/owner(?) change. Park House is also ok - neither are particularly discreet.

don't touch the two on Bath Rd.  :vomit:

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2012, 03:34:28 pm »
Cannot see the point in parlours anymore. There is a higher chance getting caught leaving the venue. For that price there some amazing indies in Bristol. Less chance of them being drugged up or being forced to work there.

Offline fella83

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2012, 11:16:52 pm »
im a very very VERY infrequent punter and parlours are fine for me but if i was after anything more regular then yes i would try indie. In handful of times i've punted - under 10 - i only once got 'caught' coming out of a parlour by a 'normal' passer by and they gave me cursory disapproving glance but meh... fuck it!! wasn't anyone i knew - i'm localish but make sure i use parlours at other end of town, still chance of being seen but overall likelihood is slim.

Offline Oggytoo

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2012, 07:12:49 am »
Who are the good indies then gents?

Offline markw

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2012, 09:36:45 pm »
I've visited Paris a few times over the years when visiting Bristol, and she's very nice and gives a good service, at a reasonable price. She's indie.

Offline Oggytoo

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2012, 06:52:35 am »
Thanks Mark.  I agree that Paris is exclellent.  Any others?  I like a bit of variety.

Offline ParisB

« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2012, 04:08:04 pm »
   I'm off to Australia & Hong Kong this week for several weeks  and most likely won't be working back in Bristol untill
 march -april  if everything goes to plan due to holidays in jan &  feb and a few other things that i have planed  (maybe a few days around the 18th 23 of Dec but thats not definite though )  Need some sunshine  - its to cold here at the moment 

I've visited Paris a few times over the years when visiting Bristol, and she's very nice and gives a good service, at a reasonable price. She's indie.

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2012, 08:03:40 pm »
I haven't been around UKP for some time but the parlours in Bristol haven't changed one iota  :scare:

I say this as a punter who has attended a few in the last year & pretty much all of them in my punting career & I'll be honest & say they are all shit.

Parlours owners, if you are reading this & care about providing a good service & repeat custom (which I highly doubt) please provide honest descriptions & photos of the girls working & also honest lists of services & costs involved.  Many a time I've turned up to see a size 8 blonde hottie who kisses & sucks OWO to be presented with a fat brunette who wants £20 to suck my cock bare with about as much enthusiasm as a muslim eating a pork sausage.  It ain't on & I'm at a loss to understand how you're still in business after all these years of providing shit services!

The only positive comment I can make is that some of the parlours are quite luxurious; hot tubs, king size beds with mirrors all over so you get good view.  Unfortunately with no talent working there's not much chance me returning (unless I'm on a serious piss up & you're on my way home; well a fuck's a fuck isn't it!) until you sort this shite out.  The indy EE's are hit & miss TBH but they're a better (& cheaper) bet than the parlours.

WCL

Offline Pauly447

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2013, 09:50:42 pm »
Ive been visiting Central Massage In Old Market, good selection of girls & very clean and tidy, showers in all the rooms.  ( Not what it used to be like ) the best thing is it is only £45.00 not like most of the others at £70 .  Highly reccommended :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2013, 12:26:35 am »
Ive been visiting Central Massage In Old Market, good selection of girls & very clean and tidy, showers in all the rooms.  ( Not what it used to be like ) the best thing is it is only £45.00 not like most of the others at £70 .  Highly reccommended :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

it's been about 7 years since i was last there but you do get some good girls in there. An amazingly hot Polish girl was the best of the bunch. Occasionally some ropey older types but it was only £35 then.  :yahoo:

Old Market has got a lot busier since though so it's not so discrete.