Author Topic: Gentlemans Parties.  (Read 3554 times)

Online smiths

Gentlemans Parties.
« on: September 02, 2012, 06:06:36 pm »
Just for anyone interested news has reached me via the old jungle drums that Gentlemens Parties was raided yesterday and the owner and 5 others arrested.

The arrest was not for running a brothel though, it was for much more serious offences which i will post if allowed if he and they get charged with them. I appreciate innocent till proven gulity is our system of course.

It was apparently the result of an 8 month investigation between the Met and Hampshire police, the owner lives in the Hampshire police area.

I think their site is down at present, its never down as Andrei pointed out on the Services Providers board.

As members on here they have the right to post their opinions about this if they so wish as well so i for one am all ears.

Offline mattylondon

Re: Gentlemans Parties.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 10:28:38 pm »
Just for anyone interested news has reached me via the old jungle drums that Gentlemens Parties was raided yesterday and the owner and 5 others arrested.

The arrest was not for running a brothel though, it was for much more serious offences which i will post if allowed if he and they get charged with them. I appreciate innocent till proven gulity is our system of course.

It was apparently the result of an 8 month investigation between the Met and Hampshire police, the owner lives in the Hampshire police area.

I think their site is down at present, its never down as Andrei pointed out on the Services Providers board.

As members on here they have the right to post their opinions about this if they so wish as well so i for one am all ears.
Well, I hear that a person called Charlie takes prominence with a lot of these goings on, with some girls, so I could hazard a guess 'he' was part of it?  :hi:

Offline johhnny

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 12:06:57 pm »
crown court for paddy russell monday 15th july southwark  :)

Online finn5555

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 12:22:56 pm »

On what charge?

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2013, 12:24:16 pm »

Thanks for the info, but did you just join to post this on 4 different threads. Alterior motive?

Online Jimmyredcab

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2013, 12:42:27 pm »
Thanks for the info, but did you just join to post this on 4 different threads. Alterior motive?

Well spotted, obviously someone with a grudge.    :thumbsdown:

Offline fredpunter

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 01:39:49 pm »
Well spotted, obviously someone with a grudge.    :thumbsdown:

That narrows it down a lot then

Offline CoolTiger

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 02:05:32 pm »

Oops, I just posted same in one of the other posts the new member made.

Online Jimmyredcab

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 02:09:09 pm »
That narrows it down a lot then

I wouldn't know, not into sex parties myself.    :hi:

Offline fredpunter

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2013, 02:22:08 pm »
Can't say they appeal to me much after one visit to GPs - probably my experience there is why I still haven't tried any others.