Author Topic: Oriental Massage nr. Clapham Junction  (Read 4650 times)

Offline yumyum3

Oriental Massage nr. Clapham Junction
« on: June 30, 2012, 12:10:31 pm »
I had a lovely punt with a lady from China yesterday. I may have mentioned them before but they have been around for quite a few years and I have visited many times. They don't have a website but it is discreet and the phone number is:02079785549.
You will not get anything too wild but there are two different girls from Asia everyweek and in my experience they are alway v. clean and v. attractive.
Yesterday, the lady in question kissed me with flicking tongue, rather than deep FK and sucked/licked my balls and shaft although she put on a condom for deep sucking. I licked and sucked her puss, we fucked in different positions ending up with nice doggy. When I asked how much time was left she told me ten minutes and asked if I wanted a relaxing massage. I did. £70 half hour.
I have always had a good service there and have been many times where I haven't fancied either girl and have walked, no problem.
An older asian madam will answer the phone and tell you who is working that week if you fancy. :hi:

Offline zen123

Re: Oriental Massage nr. Clapham Junction
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2013, 10:32:28 am »
is covered oral the norm, or owo available?

Offline yumyum3

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 10:39:22 am »
Haven't been for quite a while, but owo is an extra tenner. Best call them to find out. Do give a report if you decide to go  :)

Offline zen123

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 03:38:44 pm »
thanks, I will.

Online Urban_G

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 06:05:47 pm »
They don't have a website ...
They do advertise on Ace Massage, but they don't have any verified pictures of their girls.