Author Topic: Candice of Elles Angels, Morley (near Leeds)...  (Read 4298 times)

Offline softlad

Candice of Elles Angels, Morley (near Leeds)...
« on: May 01, 2012, 03:57:38 pm »
I first saw Candice two weeks ago at a flat in Wakefield, (the same place as my other review for Sarah) and although I only had 30min's with her then,
I thought she was a potential gem so did what any experienced punter does and made a point of getting her mobile number as I knew the Wakefield outfit wasn't there long term.

She told me she worked at another nearby parlour in Morley, 'Elles Angels' (formally Jojo's), so I made a note what days she worked there and went along today.
Today I booked an hour at £120 and though this is a bit rich for a parlour, just as last time she lived up to being worth every penny.

(I note the web site says £100 for the full "experience"...but as it doesn't have her photo's on assume it's not been updated for a while, I will ask next time I see her)

Candice is mid thirties, I'd say a size 12, medium build, lovely feminine shape to her with curves where they should be,
great tits (must be e/f cups), great arse, nicely tanned, short bleached blond hair, and has pierced lady bits...

Service wise she does all I need which was owo, and cim, as well as a proper GFE, full on snogging tongues n'all...
Her oral is truly mind blowing and she had me jumping and twitching with delight...
Her acting skills are top notch as I was convinced I gave her at least three mind blowing orgasms...Surely not !

Sadly I don't have any photo's of Candice to add to this review, the link at the bottom doesn't have her on the rota.

Recommend = Yes

Return = Yes

http://www.adultwork.com/1444319 or http://www.adultwork.com/Angels+of+Morley

« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 10:17:49 pm by softlad »

Re: Candice of Elles Angels, Morley (near Leeds)...
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 09:26:33 pm »
About time you had some good 'uns softlad.  Was worried you were gonna try batting for the other side to get your fix  :scare:

Offline Ali Katt

Re: Candice of Elles Angels, Morley (near Leeds)...
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 06:47:16 pm »
She sounds like a Candice who worked in Sheffield, she was a bit of a biker chick. I met her briefly in reception of a parlour but, never punted with her. She had platinum blonde hair then, presuming it's the same lady.