Author Topic: Teen Burning Pussy  (Read 4135 times)

1 review(s) found for this service provider

Teen Burning Pussy
« on: April 29, 2012, 07:19:17 am »
I popped to see this girl:

http://www.adultwork.com/1506788 or http://www.adultwork.com/teen+burning+pussy

the other day for a lunchtime quickie.

It was a game of 2 halves....

1. Texted for appointment, got immediate response with actual address   +25 points scored 
2. Flat is in decent block over flats on busy road - perfectly safe during the day   + 5
3. Arrived 5 minutes early and was buzzed straight up   +5
4. Sandra opened the door looking exactly like her pictures   +25
5. She was friendly and chatty with very good English +15
5. However, although we had agreed an hour on the phone (for £80), now she wanted to make it 1/2 an hour for £60 because "I have to go the shops"   -10
6. Then I noticed she had an angry rash running up both arms.  Apparently it was just "a reaction to my hair products"   -10
7. But she was slim and pretty and I was horny so I stayed.  OW was very good with nice eye contact and occasional deep throat +10
8. Pussy was super-tight, but when I pulled out condom was covered in blood - "my period must be starting"  -10
9. She agreed to try A, and to her credit gave it a few minutes, but then called a halt    +10 for effort, -10 for performance, net score 0
10. She took a COF, but then disappeared for 5 minutes (out of my 30 !!) to seemingly wash her face   -5

So totting up, I would give her 50 out of a possible 100, which is how I felt about the punt: 50-50.

1 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post

Offline jimmorrison

Re: Teen Burning Pussy
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 09:32:53 am »
Looks nice and for 80 squid that's very reasonable. :hi:

It does worry me a little though that these young girls are so willing to give out their full location to anyone and especially through text, without even having a chat with the punter seems quite risky.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:40:12 am by jimmorrison »

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 09:52:40 am »
Looks nice and for 80 squid that's very reasonable. :hi:

It does worry me a little though that these young girls are so willing to give out their full location to anyone and especially through text, without even having a chat with the punter seems quite risky.

good to see your concerned about other girls ... :bomb:

Offline jimmorrison

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 10:02:32 am »
Yes as I said before in a previous thread about girls only giving their postcode and road name, I don't have an issue with that as I have not been messed about that way as of yet. Seems it's the safer thing to do.

Online James999

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 02:25:16 pm »
It does worry me a little though that these young girls are so willing to give out their full location to anyone

If they don't then how are punters going to turn up and fuck them  :dash:

As if you give a fuck about your competition anyway  :scare:

Offline andrei

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 02:37:07 pm »
wow, i guess her pussy was more than just burning

yeugh

personally i'd have told her the hourly rate agreed upon was 80 so if she wanted to turn it into a half hour thing then she should have gotten pro rata 40

Offline adindas

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 02:49:21 pm »
wow, i guess her pussy was more than just burning

yeugh

personally i'd have told her the hourly rate agreed upon was 80 so if she wanted to turn it into a half hour thing then she should have gotten pro rata 40

I agree with this. If she only allows half hour booking, she should make it clear from the beginning so the punter could decide whether or not to proceed with booking. I do not know whether she deliberately do this, or worse  she does it all the time or she has a genuine excuse just for this occasion. But She would have told the punter when booking was confirmed via the phone.

For £60 half hour people could easily get a much better deal with a reputable parlour in Zone 1 of London or even a WGs from AW.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 02:51:31 pm by adindas »

Offline brooksey

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 03:10:05 pm »
I was interested that her first feedback was from sansfairerien, who has been discussed on another thread "Weird feedback"

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2012, 06:22:27 pm »
I was interested that her first feedback was from sansfairerien, who has been discussed on another thread "Weird feedback"

Which coincidentally was started by me too ...

Offline Ali Katt

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 06:42:58 pm »
5. However, although we had agreed an hour on the phone (for £80), now she wanted to make it 1/2 an hour for £60 because "I have to go the shops"   -10
Translation: "another punter is seeing me in 30 mins". I noticed you didn't giver her, her listed price of £59 or ask for the pound back - I would, but then again if I expected an hour and had a back up I would have walked. £60 for sex with a facial is decent - I don't think many parlour girls would do that for that price.

Offline brooksey

« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 06:50:32 pm »
Which coincidentally was started by me too ...

I think you should have asked her about the mystery man, just to satisfy our curiosity.

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 08:24:22 pm »
The feedback also states that she is a "large breasted young lady"

They dont look particuarly large to me.

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2012, 05:10:03 pm »
Translation: "another punter is seeing me in 30 mins". I noticed you didn't giver her, her listed price of £59 or ask for the pound back - I would, but then again if I expected an hour and had a back up I would have walked. £60 for sex with a facial is decent - I don't think many parlour girls would do that for that price.

I personally wouldn't have accepted that, the 1 hr rate is 80, the 30min rate is 60. That means you're settling for half the time you originally wanted and paying £20 more.
She has the whole day to go to the shops surely you don't believe that to be a legitimate excuse.

« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2012, 06:43:37 pm »
No, it was obviously a lie, but hey I was there in front of a fairly hot girl who was willing to do A and CIM for £60 so I thought "fuck it, why not ?"... :)

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2012, 05:30:26 pm »
Profile gone (or dead link?)

Offline pret-a-punter

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 05:55:14 pm »
Profile gone (or dead link?)

Profile is gone I had her favourited on my AdultWork to do list (before reading this thread BTW).

Didn't like the sound of rashes and menstrual blood  :vomit:

Offline mh

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2012, 10:46:00 am »
Profile is back again.