Author Topic: Teen Carla xxx in Cardiff  (Read 7814 times)

Offline Daffodil

Teen Carla xxx in Cardiff
« on: March 27, 2012, 10:28:38 am »
This is likely to be my last review of a South Wales girl as I'm moving to Bristol. This was a good one though so nice to sign off on a positive note!

www.adultwork.com/1447995
www.adultwork.com/Teen+Carla+xxx

She in calls from the same place as Cute Sophie xxx, who I reviewed previously, so please forgive my laziness when I copy and paste this: Incall was in a roughish area of Cardiff (Grangetown, near the old Ninian Park) in a somewhat untidy looking terraced house. Little tricky to find as her road was one of three making up a square with two cul-de-sacs. The boundaries of each road where somewhat unclear and there were three houses sharing the same number. Anyway, I navigated it so so should you.

Carla is exactly as she appears in the pictures and was well presented when I met her. Cute with a nice body. Quite attractive in my opinion. She's got a little bit of the goth vibe going on.

English isn't the best but she was friendly and willing. She prompted me for the money which she took to another room and was gone for about five minutes. She offered me the shower beforehand.

If you're after DFK then Carla probably isn't for you. I'm always minty fresh ( :hi:) but she only seemed inclined to kiss with mouths closed. Oral without was good and I fucked her in a few positions before cumming on her face. Thirty minutes in total.

I didn't feel rushed at any point and enjoyed myself.

She does a two girl with Playboy Daphne (www.adultwork.com/1448008) whom I saw downstairs when I arrived and said hello to. She is also as pictured and seemed friendly. I thing a two-girl with these two would be very good and may even tempt me to fork out the £6 for the Severn Bridge and return  :drinks:

Offline James999

Re: Teen Carla xxx in Cardiff
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 01:21:28 pm »
She sure looks cute, and good VFM, nowonder the Fat / Old uk pro$$ies can't get bookings at their inflated rates  :scare:

As for speaking little English, that can be a bonus as you don't have to listen to all that shite that some pro$$ies make up about how they have been to un and going to do XYZ etc, when the reality is the only actual skill / ability they have is to open their legs and lay still for a few minutes a day  :hi:

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2012, 03:29:19 pm »
The FF service would be great! 2good looking girls!

Offline Daffodil

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2012, 05:56:19 pm »
She sure looks cute, and good VFM, nowonder the Fat / Old uk pro$$ies can't get bookings at their inflated rates  :scare:

As for speaking little English, that can be a bonus as you don't have to listen to all that shite that some pro$$ies make up about how they have been to un and going to do XYZ etc, when the reality is the only actual skill / ability they have is to open their legs and lay still for a few minutes a day  :hi:

I might start asking the British girls to role-play Eastern Europeans with broken English for this very reason  :drinks:

Offline Daffodil

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 05:57:56 pm »
The FF service would be great! 2good looking girls!

Indeed. And I think it is quite reasonably priced? They certainly seemed to get along during the brief time I saw them together but I guess that might make some worried that they'll be too focussed on each other.

Offline mystery7

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 11:59:25 am »
Does anybody know whats happenened to carla and dafne? They've disappeared overnight.

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 06:17:47 pm »
Does anybody know whats happenened to carla and dafne? They've disappeared overnight.

They did the same a couple of months ago - they'd just gone on holiday, may have done so again?

Offline mystery7

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2012, 11:00:16 am »
Cheers dude. Have to wait a bit longer then :blush:

Offline mystery7

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 04:07:39 pm »
Hey guys. Really wanted to punt teen carla and playboy dafne in Cardiff but they disappeared. I've noticed they have reappeared with no feedback (they had loads at the Cardiff adress) in Birmingham on adultworks as Roxy.love and adele sweet. Should I be cautious or is this quite normal. Cheers :drinks: (oh, there in Bormingham btw)

Offline crfc

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 04:27:56 pm »
I doubt if you should be worried the EE girls tend to do this. No idea why why!!!!

Both are good to see.... Ak then if they're doing the two girl thing still ;)

Offline mystery7

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 10:26:53 pm »
Must admit I much prefer EE girls to English girls in general. Much more friendly and passionate. I'll defo get on it. Whats the two girl like? Never done it before, was gonna see them both individually then together at a later date.

Offline Daffodil

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2012, 10:58:48 am »
I've seen this happen regularly with the EEs, although in my experience they tend to keep their existing profile and feedback.

If you're Cardiff-based I would be a little cautious about travelling to Birmingham. Wait until they have more feedback or maybe even return to Cardiff.

Offline PuntingPete

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2012, 04:17:03 pm »
Hey guys. Really wanted to punt teen carla and playboy dafne in Cardiff but they disappeared. I've noticed they have reappeared with no feedback (they had loads at the Cardiff adress) in Birmingham on adultworks as Roxy.love and adele sweet. Should I be cautious or is this quite normal. Cheers :drinks: (oh, there in Bormingham btw)

Have you got a link you could post, I can't find them  :thumbsup:

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2012, 06:15:22 pm »
Her Cardiff profile is back up (had her saved in my Hot List) though it just says 'on holiday' at the moment.

Offline thequery

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2012, 11:31:15 pm »
Changed name and profile from adele sweet to alexa sensual. What the hell is going on???

http://www.adultwork.com/1762603

http://www.adultwork.com/alexa%5Fsensual+xxx

Was considering punting her but this change in profile/name in just a matter of days is making me wonder whether someone else is behind all this, especially as her Cardiff profile is reactivated.

Offline mystery7

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2012, 09:34:16 am »
I reckon someones cut and pasted there profiles for some bizarre con. Either that or there on holiday in Brum. (wow!sucks to be them ha ha) Cheers for the heads up, Cardiff is defo better for me.
 :thumbsup: