Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Larissa of Cosmopolitan, Manchester  (Read 1990 times)

Offline two pumps and squirt

August 30, 2015, 3:30 pm
Time spent: 30 mins
Cost: £40
Extras: OWO, some slight DFK all NO extra cost

I phoned ahead to see who was working and Larissa, Ling and some blonde who just got booked from the guy who walked in before me, i forget her name but she told me she was from Italy and was a tall beautiful leggy blonde.

Donna was on reception who was very polite offered me a beer which i didn't turn down. Told me who was available and when.

After wanting to see Larissa for some time thought it better to get it over and done with, i was slightly put off by one neg review on here but once there she was only one available right away. Larissa is a stunning lady with a gorgeous body. Long dark hair and fairly large breast well i say they did look massive in reception with a good cleverage. Though think i guess at a c cup.

After visiting the place last time my only neg about the place was the showers so was glad to feel the showers at a good temperature this time with a nice smelling shower gel.

Larissa asked if i wanted a massage which i guess is usual to start with so i laid on my back. The massage was okay nothing special but i wasn't really here for the massage. She got out a baby wipe and made sure i was fully clean before OWO(this i wasnt charged extra for or at least it was never mentioned though i read previously she has charged for with other clients). OWO was nice she certainly got me hard and wanting more think it would take her along time to completion with her skills though. On came the rubber and sex started in cowgirl it was nice and slow and there was a nice touch where she stopped and gave me a lingering kiss, there was some tongue but not a great deal and i was pushing for more, i was loving it felt as if she was teasing me, still as she squatted over me i started thrusting till i felt i was getting to the point. Im not massive in the cock department but her pussy seemed fairly tight think she might of been doing the pelvic exercises.  I pulled her towards me for another kiss and rolled her over into missionary position. It didn't take me long before i blew my load despite me going slow and trying my best to delay she held me in arms for a few mins again another lovely touch. I felt as if this was above average gfe session.

Another shower and i was on my way after a parting kiss. I came away happy but wanting more

Good points : Larissa is beautiful good value for money
Bad points : think her blow job skills could be worked on or at least get more into it but wouldn't say was really bad just me being picky. 

I would visit Cosmopolitan again and I would visit Larissa again and i would recommend her to fellow punters.

Not sure apart from Ling or Larissa if i would see any of the others no one seems to jump out so any recommendations would be great.

Offline Tango

The Blonde is called Jessica. :)

Offline nenio

Hi chris-81

Thanks for the review, I have linked it on the External Link/Members Only.

Cheers
nenio

Offline two pumps and squirt

The Blonde is called Jessica. :)
cheers tango your right was jessica i went and seen her last monday limited services but she wasnt too bad but very beautiful

Hi chris-81

Thanks for the review, I have linked it on the External Link/Members Only.

Cheers
nenio
Thanks should try learn how to do it myself but keep up the good work the wiki becoming a good source of information