Author Topic: xxx-annabelle-xxx  (Read 2891 times)

5 review(s) found for xxx-Annabelle-xxx

Offline Bezza1979

xxx-annabelle-xxx
« on: February 23, 2012, 09:27:32 am »
http://www.adultwork.com/1336812 or http://www.adultwork.com/xxx%2DAnnabelle%2Dxxx

Had the pleasure of seeing Annabelle yesterday, Very pretty lady with a great 23 year olds body!!! Very pleasant to talk too.

This was GFE booking and the oral was great, just like a GF would do it, sex in many positions. Only slight down side I would side was the FK, not what I call FK it was just lots of pecks on the lips.

I would recommend this girl!!!

5 review(s) found for xxx-Annabelle-xxx linked to in above post

Offline gurtat

Re: xxx-annabelle-xxx
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 08:08:16 pm »
Just seen her in Swansea as she is touring for a couple of days, FK was dead on, but the rest was very good.

Offline englandfan

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 03:50:33 pm »
I ve seen Annabelle too

drop dead gorgeous with fantastic body

spot on with the kissing - more lots of pecks than french kissing.

she does like to talk though so watch the clock as i was hoping for a round 2 until she said babe we have only got a couple more minutes.

would see her again though

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 12:10:49 pm »
saw her many months ago.  'Drop dead gorgeous' is not true IMHO.  Pretty-ish, yes.  But seeing how many positive comments she had and many say 'gorgeous'. . . I was a hair disappointed.  No comparison to the truly drop dead gorgeous of Russia, Ukraine and EE generally.  Nice skin and nice tits yes.  Also had the too much talking experience--watch out you dont talk for 60 minutes.

Offline englandfan

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 01:03:00 pm »
saw her many months ago.  'Drop dead gorgeous' is not true IMHO.  Pretty-ish, yes.  But seeing how many positive comments she had and many say 'gorgeous'. . . I was a hair disappointed.  No comparison to the truly drop dead gorgeous of Russia, Ukraine and EE generally.  Nice skin and nice tits yes.  Also had the too much talking experience--watch out you dont talk for 60 minutes.

on reflection - drop dead gorgeous was probably a tad over generous' (i guess thats just how i am) - but you are right - certainly she could be described as 'pretty'

i desperately want to see a gorgeous Russian or EE who genuinely provides a good service, any recommendations?