Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Cosmopolitan Manchester  (Read 2990 times)

Offline con-a-ser

Girls Name:  Crystal
Place: Cosmopolitan
Date:   27/09/13 
Price: £45 + £10 owo                                             Duration: 30 mins

Cosmopolitan Euro Sauna at 44 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 4GS T: 01612366307.

Comments
Went to Cosmo after my partner in crime had wanted to see Erica well Crystal was a new girl & this was possible her first shift, So spoke to her in reception & she said she had just returned to work after a five year break previously been at Sandy’s, I asked her previous name & she said it was the same Crystal & me & Tango looked at each other remembering that a Krystal @ SS had possibly been my worst punt ever as it is this was Crystal with a C & Irish accent so here

where the Krystal with a K the crap one had a local accent, well what did I have to lose & booked in 

Description: Slim Blonde in her mid to late twenties with a B cup breast nice slim figure & sweet lips, she was shaven down below with slight stretch marks but this was not off putting, She as a really nice personality & good working attitude

Service:
Entered room grabbed shower & it was a little cold dried off & got the massage & small talk out of the way, Then onto the service there was DFK with lots of wandering tongues & we seemed to lie & snog for ages as if we had an eternity for the service prior to moving onto the oral without that was sloppy deep & a good rhythm, We then had sex in missionary, Doggie & Jockey prior to returning to more owo before a COB finish
We then showered & returned to reception

Specialties: OWO, was given & COB was allowed 

See again: Yes I have I returned on the Saturday Night

This was back in 2013

External Link/Members Only
[Related link added by admin]

Offline Tango

I've also seen Crystal, she is really nice and pretty too. Due to lack of chemistry with her my performance was none existent so I didn't leave feedback for her as it wouldn't have been fair at the time. Having said that my lack of chemistry with her was just one of those things, IMO most guys will have loads and if I was to rate her purely on service skills and attitude I would very much highly recommend Crystal.

She seems genuinely nice and is always really chatty with me even though she knows I don't book in with her.

infoseeker

Thanks for the review con-a-ser  :hi:

I asked for it to be split out from the other thread will also add it to the wiki page listing Cosmopolitan reviews.

Nice to see you're still around and blazing a trail through Manchester parlours.  :drinks:

Offline con-a-ser

Thanks for the review con-a-ser  :hi:

This was back in 2013 when me & Tango both seen her but it shows either her service isn't what it was back then with Kissing etc or she relised myself & Tango are both considered gods gift to WGs  :lol: :lol: :lol:

infoseeker

myself & Tango are both considered gods gift to WGs

You are a Gift to Punting Forums for sure.  :hi:

Oldtimer Sensei Kenny first told me that and from everything I've read and seen he was right.  :thumbsup:

Look what an Amazing job nenio has been doing with the Cosmopolitan wiki page
Top result when Google searching "cosmopolitan manchester"
Now that is the future... Get in there con-a-ser your legacy awaits.