Author Topic: Gentlemen's parties  (Read 29776 times)

Offline jake_6969

Gentlemen's parties
« on: February 11, 2012, 09:45:32 pm »
I fancy somethinga  bit different and this has caught my eye. Does anyone have any experience of them? Their reviews seem to be fairly positive. The only negative seems to be the food, probably best to avoid, you never know where those fingers have been that were rifling through the sausage rolls before you got there!

Offline James999

Re: Gentlemen's parties
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 09:56:08 pm »
I think Smiths is the best person to tell you about GP

From what I've read they sound Shit  :hi:

Offline smiths

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 11:11:04 pm »
I fancy somethinga  bit different and this has caught my eye. Does anyone have any experience of them? Their reviews seem to be fairly positive. The only negative seems to be the food, probably best to avoid, you never know where those fingers have been that were rifling through the sausage rolls before you got there!

I punted with them in 2008, the owner then was a lying scumbag, he is still the owner now. He lied about the line-up at 11.30am when i rang for a 1pm start knowing i would find out he had lied when i turned up, he just didnt give a toss. The same party still hadnt started at 1.25pm as the host who was not the owner had decided to wait for every latecomer to arrive, time he said wouldnt be added on at the end, that was the final straw after many lies and i walked out never to return. I did a very good FR on their then big once a month Saturday parties in a club in Walthamstow, they went downhill soon after in my experiences. Their 4 hour parties were actually about 140 minutes of action out of the 240, the rest being the WGs taking breaks often together.

They now have a number of WGs who used to work at a rival party provider, Summer Raine, Tiffany Kingston, Sarah B, i highly rated Summer and there is a very recent thread about her on her below, the other two were ok. Katja i have punted with at another provider in 2008 and she was good then. I might of punted with some others but havent looked at their site for a while.

Apart from not being lied to the other important point for me with parties is the ratio, now GP always used to say a maximum 3.1 to me on the phone so 3 WGs at their weekday parties which were in Bow and 9 punters, i counted 18 and 15 on occassion, and one of the 2 bedrooms was small so it was very cramped with punters pushing trying to get to the WGs. They may of moved since 2008 within Bow though. You could get lucky and find only a few punters turning up which is great news for you but bad news for the WGs and GP.

Overall, dont trust what your told is my advice, there is a huge difference in honesty between party providers, i only go to those that dont feel the need to constantly and blatantly lie to me and have guaranteed maximum ratios that i havent seen them break. I wish you luck. ;)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 11:13:12 pm by smiths »

Offline jake_6969

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 11:28:17 pm »
Cheers, I'll bear that in mind if I decide to go ahead.

Does anyone have any recommendations of parties that do keep their numbers to a max of 3 to 1?

Offline smiths

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 11:50:54 pm »
Cheers, I'll bear that in mind if I decide to go ahead.

Does anyone have any recommendations of parties that do keep their numbers to a max of 3 to 1?

More expensive than GP but with a max 2.1 ratio is Lady Marmalade Parties, the rolls royce of the regular London party providers in my experience, £140 for 2 hours with 7 WGs so a max of 14 punters. Based in Lancaster Gate in a two-storey apartment, never lied to me in over 250 parties since 2008, they have many FRs as well and a number of this forums posters have partied their as you will see if you read a thread about them on here.

Also London Adult Party Club (LAPC) have never lied to me in about 50 parties and have a max 3.1 ratio at their Central London parties based near Hatton Garden. 3 WGs so a max of 9 punters which again i havent seen exceeded. Cost is £80 for 3 hours and they hold a weekly bigger party on a Wednesday night in a spa in Dagenham with 7-10 WGs at a max ratio of 5.1 but i have never seen it more than 3.1 BUT it could be 5.1 is the point. Cost is £60 for 3 hours. Note LAPC are on Pnets no reports list for some reason and so have no FRs. LAPC are no frills budget parties, the central london flat is in a tower block (as GP was in Bow in 2008) and its very cramped and gets hot, i mention them as for the price its VFM in my opinion but it cant be compared to Lady Marmalades which is a slickly run party held in luxury surroundings. WG wise Lady Marmalades or LMP as its known to some have mainly attractive to me WGs, LAPC have some real ugly to me WGs but enough that are attractive to punt with. I mainly go to their Wednesday night spa party which has more choice.

Lady Marmalades site is www.ladymarmaladeparties.com and LAPC is www.londonadultpartyclub.com
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 11:57:14 pm by smiths »

Offline softlad

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 08:13:19 am »
Lady Marmalade Parties, the rolls royce of the regular London party providers in my experience, £140 for 2 hours with 7 WGs so a max of 14 punters. Based in Lancaster Gate in a two-storey apartment, never lied to me in over 250 parties since 2008,

They should do a loyalty card for you mate.
250 attends bloody good going that.  :drinks:

Offline Phil Atio

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 09:20:03 am »
I can't comment on GP as I've never been, but I trust smiths on this, plus I've heard plenty of negative stuff about them.

LMP are the best, and you pay for the best, well organised, great location and hosts, but above all the girls are bloody good. They'll seek you out to play, and if you're a nervous newbie (like we all have been) you'll be welcomed and look after.

Offline jacksparrow11

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 12:19:20 pm »
If you do decide too attend a GP Party, be aware that they dont like to start the Party till all of the Punters have arrived. I arrived at a Party of theirs in 2010 at 1pm, & was still waiting for the Party to start at 1.40. To add insult to injury, The host Russ then started to join in when the Party did eventually get under way. Nothing worse than the Greedy host Taking Katja away from the rest of the Punters &  increasing the Paying Punters ratio of the Party.   :wacko:   

GP are also well known for changing the line up at the last minute. I think the line was "Alll of the Girls advertised were traveling in the same car & it has broken down"  So you ideally dont know which ladies will be Partying when you get there.  :thumbsdown:

As for LMP, They are IMO the best Party Provider in London.  :thumbsup:

Offline James999

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 12:25:55 pm »
GP are also well known for changing the line up at the last minute. I think the line was "Alll of the Girls advertised were traveling in the same car & it has broken down"

Sounds like total bullshit excuse, as if they brtoke down en route say an hour or two before there is no time to find the replacements they used,sounds like they simply switched the girls and then spouted a load of crap to cover up  :scare:

Parties nto my thing but from what I have heard from various sources GP are the ones to Avoid and LMP are the ones to attend  :hi:

Offline jake_6969

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 02:52:20 pm »
Cheers, looks like I'll be trying an LMP rather than a GP. I am usually happy to pay around the 150 mark for a 90 minute punt so 140 for a 2hr party seems fair enough. Just need to work out when I'm gonna be in that London again. Thanks for the info, I'd not heard of LMP before joining here, all I could find was GPs when I started looking.

I'm yorkshire based, does anyone know of anything up this way? Lots of duos and the odd gangbang but very little (that I can find) in a similar vein to LMP/GP.

Offline smiths

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 05:52:28 pm »
Cheers, looks like I'll be trying an LMP rather than a GP. I am usually happy to pay around the 150 mark for a 90 minute punt so 140 for a 2hr party seems fair enough. Just need to work out when I'm gonna be in that London again. Thanks for the info, I'd not heard of LMP before joining here, all I could find was GPs when I started looking.

I'm yorkshire based, does anyone know of anything up this way? Lots of duos and the odd gangbang but very little (that I can find) in a similar vein to LMP/GP.

There is the Private Club and the Retro Club in the Midlands but i dont know of any nearer to you.

Offline mattylondon

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 05:57:45 pm »
More expensive than GP but with a max 2.1 ratio is Lady Marmalade Parties, the rolls royce of the regular London party providers in my experience, £140 for 2 hours with 7 WGs so a max of 14 punters.
I have a general question on parties smiths. I'll admit that they're not my scene, as I prefer 1-2-1, but have done the odd 2 on 1.  ;)

On the face of it, they always seem incredible value. Your example of £140 above illustrates the point. Can you tell me what the prossie gets out of this, as it doesn't look like they earn a great deal of money!? I'm sure they get off on being fucked by multiple guys, but what's the pay off, from your perspective, for them?  :unknown:

Offline smiths

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 06:03:52 pm »
Sounds like total bullshit excuse, as if they brtoke down en route say an hour or two before there is no time to find the replacements they used,sounds like they simply switched the girls and then spouted a load of crap to cover up  :scare:

Parties nto my thing but from what I have heard from various sources GP are the ones to Avoid and LMP are the ones to attend  :hi:

What they did in my case was on the last Saturday of the month GP held a 12 WG party in Club Lick in Hoe Street ;) in Walthamstow, the owner then came out with the excuse 3 months running that 5 of the 12 had all broken down in the same car. The reason for the excuse was not enough punters had actually turned up so he had really told them to go or not come in. He was so thick he didnt remember he had told me the same excuse 3 months running but at those parties there were enough good WGs for me to still find them good but it went downhill at the end of summer 2008 especially when a new host started waiting for every late punter to arrive, whereas the previous host had ensured the parties started on time and latecomers joined in when they arrived which is how the good parties operate, they dont steal time off those that actually get their on time, that is piss poor service likely to lead to punters getting the hump which i did. The fact that GPs owner didnt give a toss about this shows his lack of business nous plus he was a lying cunt himself. :mad: :D ;)

Offline smiths

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 06:43:41 pm »
I have a general question on parties smiths. I'll admit that they're not my scene, as I prefer 1-2-1, but have done the odd 2 on 1.  ;)

On the face of it, they always seem incredible value. Your example of £140 above illustrates the point. Can you tell me what the prossie gets out of this, as it doesn't look like they earn a great deal of money!? I'm sure they get off on being fucked by multiple guys, but what's the pay off, from your perspective, for them?  :unknown:

It depends on the provider but its an area of punting where the WG is on a fixed fee at some. So at LMP they run 3 parties a day so that is up to 42 punters paying £140 and if one party is short of punters it can be made up at the other two, this business model is by FAR the best of the London providers as its three chances to get punters, some parties like LAPC only run one party on the day or two but with different WGs at each and at either £60 or £80 charged to the punter the money cant be more than £150 for a 3 hour party at LAPC, at LMP i think its around £400 and thats for three parties between 1pm and 9pm so for example LMP have a WG called Jennifer who is also Jade at HOD and MKE in MK on other days and she has been very popular with punters as her FRs and feedback have shown, she is away home in Brazil at present but even though she must be earning more than £400 a day at HOD or MKE for far less sex she still goes to LMP because its a guaranteed fixed £400 odd, it can be relied on and she and others might do 2 days a week at LMP and some of the other WGs work at various places in MK especially like Jade. Of course if LMP suddenly didnt get enough punters to cover these costs and they have 7 WGs to pay per party they would have to start looking at changing things. I have experienced only 4 other punters at some parties but the next one was full.

What is the case is at LMP they earn their money, they come to you to ask if your ready to punt, they cant just slope off and take long breaks like they do at most other providers, and crucially unlike others they dont take their breaks at the same time so a 120 minute party can be 110 ish minutes of action if the punter can manage it, at GP out of 240 minutes i experienced only 140 minutes when the WGs werent on breaks because they took long ones and all together so punters were left hanging about to talk and valuable paid for punting time wasted. Out of 180 minutes at LAPC i get about 120 minutes of action. LAPC are badly managed on the break front as well, but the cheap cost makes it still VFM to me and i dont get lied to by the owner. ;)

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2012, 04:33:11 pm »
There is the Private Club and the Retro Club in the Midlands but i dont know of any nearer to you.

To be honest, they're really swingers/gang bang outfits.  Not really the same as a party at all.

SOD

« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2012, 04:46:03 pm »
It depends on the provider but its an area of punting where the WG is on a fixed fee at some. So at LMP they run 3 parties a day so that is up to 42 punters paying £140 and if one party is short of punters it can be made up at the other two, this business model is by FAR the best of the London providers as its three chances to get punters, some parties like LAPC only run one party on the day or two but with different WGs at each and at either £60 or £80 charged to the punter the money cant be more than £150 for a 3 hour party at LAPC, at LMP i think its around £400 and thats for three parties between 1pm and 9pm so for example LMP have a WG called Jennifer who is also Jade at HOD and MKE in MK on other days and she has been very popular with punters as her FRs and feedback have shown, she is away home in Brazil at present but even though she must be earning more than £400 a day at HOD or MKE for far less sex she still goes to LMP because its a guaranteed fixed £400 odd, it can be relied on and she and others might do 2 days a week at LMP and some of the other WGs work at various places in MK especially like Jade. Of course if LMP suddenly didnt get enough punters to cover these costs and they have 7 WGs to pay per party they would have to start looking at changing things. I have experienced only 4 other punters at some parties but the next one was full.

What is the case is at LMP they earn their money, they come to you to ask if your ready to punt, they cant just slope off and take long breaks like they do at most other providers, and crucially unlike others they dont take their breaks at the same time so a 120 minute party can be 110 ish minutes of action if the punter can manage it,  ;)

So, am I right that the LMP girls get about half of the potential maximum take? 

7 girls at £400 per day = £2800.  The maximum take must be 42*£140 which = £5800.  I've always thought that reasonably fair and is one of the reasons why LMP gets more attractive girls who are reliable and stay around for a long time.  It also means Lady M can ensure that only girls who really enjoy the party scene and are happy to work hard get to work there.  Essentially the girls get very good breaks between the 3 party sessions so long breaks during parties shouldn't be needed.  Actually the girls there can get quite frustrated if we men slow down so they're not fully occupied.  Jewels has been known to prowl around looking for victims and gets quite cross if her advances are turned down.  I never make that mistake!

SOD

Offline Outcallguy

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2012, 06:13:19 pm »
just to throw in my 10 cents.
LMP is the only place to go. (I've only been once)
But the host made me reel really relaxed, the girls were all great and its a nice place to be.
Given all the other providers have so many negative reviews, they just aren't worth the risk. IMHO

Offline smiths

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 07:00:27 pm »
So, am I right that the LMP girls get about half of the potential maximum take? 

7 girls at £400 per day = £2800.  The maximum take must be 42*£140 which = £5800.  I've always thought that reasonably fair and is one of the reasons why LMP gets more attractive girls who are reliable and stay around for a long time.  It also means Lady M can ensure that only girls who really enjoy the party scene and are happy to work hard get to work there.  Essentially the girls get very good breaks between the 3 party sessions so long breaks during parties shouldn't be needed.  Actually the girls there can get quite frustrated if we men slow down so they're not fully occupied.  Jewels has been known to prowl around looking for victims and gets quite cross if her advances are turned down.  I never make that mistake!

SOD

I dont know but assume this is the case if all get the same amount, and of course the maximum take is reliant on every party being full which doesnt always happen of course. I have been their when 14 punters have booked so they have turned down further punters calling for a place for only 6 to actually turn up, great for us 6 making it a less that 1.1 party obviously. If this happens two parties running they might have to ask a WG to sit it out which i have only experienced twice.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 07:10:30 pm by smiths »

Offline softlad

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2012, 07:45:54 am »
I'm yorkshire based, does anyone know of anything up this way?

I can't vouch for these as I haven't used them, but saw the profile today.
Looks like it's someone just starting up fancying a bit of pimping.

http://www.adultwork.com/1435145 or http://www.adultwork.com/WyParties

Offline jacksparrow11

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2012, 12:30:24 pm »
I can't vouch for these as I haven't used them, but saw the profile today.
Looks like it's someone just starting up fancying a bit of pimping.

http://www.adultwork.com/1435145 or http://www.adultwork.com/WyParties

Nice too see they have got the PG pics up, but havent advertised any Party dates since they set up this page last year.  :dash:

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2012, 02:07:51 pm »
This hardly needs saying as everyone else has pointed you in the same direction but LMP is far better than GP.

Last time I went to GP was Saturday 28/08/2008. I know the date so accurately as it was the date of the Blackpool v Fulham game and I spent most of that afternoon watching Jeff Stelling on Sky Sports as he was preferable to the ropey birds they'd got upstairs.  :(

The only reason I would ever return is to punt with Summer Raine again who I went with a few times when she was at LMP (then called Honey). She is far and away the best dirty shag I've ever had. In fact, does anyone know if she is working on her own? Look up some of her porn videos online - I guarentee she is just like that in the sack - puts so much work into it.

Does anyone know what happened to the old Sacred Rose Parties from about 6 years ago? They were the only thing I've ever found that was comparable to LMP.

Offline jacksparrow11

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2012, 05:48:25 pm »

The only reason I would ever return is to punt with Summer Raine again who I went with a few times when she was at LMP (then called Honey). She is far and away the best dirty shag I've ever had. In fact, does anyone know if she is working on her own? Look up some of her porn videos online - I guarentee she is just like that in the sack - puts so much work into it

http://www.adultwork.com/1480489 or http://www.adultwork.com/summer%5FNikkis     ;)

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2012, 12:52:08 am »
She's had her tits done! :(

Oh fuck it - go on then!  :dance:

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2012, 12:53:08 am »
Forgot to say - thanks!

Offline smiths

« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2012, 12:57:50 am »
This hardly needs saying as everyone else has pointed you in the same direction but LMP is far better than GP.

Last time I went to GP was Saturday 28/08/2008. I know the date so accurately as it was the date of the Blackpool v Fulham game and I spent most of that afternoon watching Jeff Stelling on Sky Sports as he was preferable to the ropey birds they'd got upstairs.  :(

The only reason I would ever return is to punt with Summer Raine again who I went with a few times when she was at LMP (then called Honey). She is far and away the best dirty shag I've ever had. In fact, does anyone know if she is working on her own? Look up some of her porn videos online - I guarentee she is just like that in the sack - puts so much work into it.

Does anyone know what happened to the old Sacred Rose Parties from about 6 years ago? They were the only thing I've ever found that was comparable to LMP.

I heard Sacred Rose got grassed by their landlord or landlords employee, raided and closed down. When i went in 2008 it was on its last legs, me and one other punter and that was it and the then Asian host said it was very slow.