Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Jessica of GFE Sheffield  (Read 1944 times)

Offline One Eyed Snake

Hi all, Thought I'd give this young Milf a mention as her service is outstanding. Arrived at GFE in Attercliffe 30 mins before my appointment and was greeted by the sexy Toni, offered a drink as usual. Jessica was ready when I arrived so didn't have to wait long before I was ogling that fantastic arse and legs going up those familiar stairs. Ended up in the VIP room, a nice largish , mirrored room with a large bed. Jessica ran me a shower then disappeared for a few mins , I'd just finished showering when Jessica reappeared and gave me a hand drying off.
Jessica is a tall young lady about 27, long sexy legs, gorgeous enhanced breasts with very responsive nipples. Jessica has the most beautiful smile and she's very chatty which puts you at ease instantly.
Jessica removed her top and started kissing she knows I love kissing and playing with her breasts as I've seen her many times. A good kissing session then she perked me up with a nice gentle blow job, she then payed on her back whilst I gave her oral which she really loves, within minuites she's wet through and her moans seem realistic, I can nearly Allways get Jessica to cum by giving her oral she absolutely loves it. Then it's on with the mac and Jessica gets on top for a frantic fuck. Been punting now for almost 30 years now and trust me she's one of the best.

Offline Lijunwei

would agree..a very nice looking lady witha good service too

Mark76